Bleach: Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account switch
Switch Accounts

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» not quite dead
Roleplay Genres EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:48 pm by Shiroki

» Breach: Overheat Imminent (Open)
Roleplay Genres EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 pm by Shiroki

» Simcha finished
Roleplay Genres EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:59 pm by Simcha

» Rikku says hello
Roleplay Genres EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 am by Grandkiduchi

» Bleach Sakura - Advertisement
Roleplay Genres EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:58 pm by Oda Mayuri

» Jack Daniel
Roleplay Genres EmptyMon May 11, 2020 11:18 pm by Jack Daniel

» Masahiro Yamaguchi, the Exorcist Fullbringer
Roleplay Genres EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:32 pm by Masahiro Yamaguchi

» Masahrio Race Change Request
Roleplay Genres EmptyWed May 06, 2020 10:05 pm by Azalea

» Ren's Stats and Techniques
Roleplay Genres EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:05 pm by Ren Hiroshi

Roleplay Genres

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay Genres Empty Roleplay Genres

Post by Anxo Serafim Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:52 pm

So, everyone here is presumably a Bleach Roleplayer. But what other genres do you Roleplay? I am also a Naruto Roleplayer for example.

Anxo Serafim
Unseated Officer

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Genres Empty Re: Roleplay Genres

Post by Akarui Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm

I've done some Fairy Tail roleplaying on Chatango, as well as generalized action/adventure roleplays, if that counts.
Akarui
Akarui
Unseated Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanying Baozhai Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm primarily a Bleach RPer. I know the lore pretty well, and I've been following it for much longer than anything else. I do dabble in some Star Wars RP when I'm on SWTOR, and I did have a Fairy Tail character created, but that site died so I never got to use her outside of chatbox roleplay. Other than those three, I do mainly Fantasy/Sci-Fi style RP.
Lanying Baozhai
Lanying Baozhai
Admin_Commander
Admin_Commander

Species : Oni
Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Keithen Löwen das Kind Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:24 am

I started out in Medieval fantasy, but then I've always been playing stuff since I was a kid. I was left to my own devices in a toy room, and I'd started making 'worlds' of my own since then. I've done futuristic styles, aliens, sometimes awful ones. Smut, some DBZ with friends, and high-fantasy.

This'd be the first time I did anything with an anime canon on forums at least.

I have a specific taste for the magic workings in each of the worlds, the structure present in it supposedly - as my first serious character with others was a rune maker, who forged weapons and eventually, the book of immortality on one server; now destroyed for having been used to make an empire of golems with it (or something).

My style tends to focus on character's suffering, and willpower gained through it. Or mental breaks instead. I wrote some particularly sad stuff before.
Keithen Löwen das Kind
Keithen Löwen das Kind
Unseated Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanying Baozhai Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:09 am

Keithen Löwen das Kind wrote:I started out in Medieval fantasy, but then I've always been playing stuff since I was a kid. I was left to my own devices in a toy room, and I'd started making 'worlds' of my own since then. I've done futuristic styles, aliens, sometimes awful ones. Smut, some DBZ with friends, and high-fantasy.

This'd be the first time I did anything with an anime canon on forums at least.

I have a specific taste for the magic workings in each of the worlds, the structure present in it supposedly - as my first serious character with others was a rune maker, who forged weapons and eventually, the book of immortality on one server; now destroyed for having been used to make an empire of golems with it (or something).

My style tends to focus on character's suffering, and willpower gained through it. Or mental breaks instead. I wrote some particularly sad stuff before.

Dark writers unite!

I actually used to write some really dark stuff into each of my characters. My Fairy Tail character was cursed with immortality as well as amnesia after a power-hungry guild blotted out the sun causing an eternal night.

My SWTOR character is a Sith turned Jedi that's (currently) captured by her own mother who's currently torturing her, even though my SWTOR character is pregnant (even though that should TECHNICALLY be impossible since my character had her ovaries removed when she was young, also inflicted by her own mother...aint family grand?).

The original rendition of Lany's death was going to be much MUCH darker, but when I took it to my fellow staffers, they said it was too dark and I had to change it, so I (albeit begrudgingly and somewhat unwillingly) changed it to what it is now.

The original rendition of a character I may or may not bring back was the literal embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins and had to commit all 7 in order to unlock her full power, but each one she commits drives her deeper and deeper down the path of insanity and instability. She was a fun character.
Lanying Baozhai
Lanying Baozhai
Admin_Commander
Admin_Commander

Species : Oni
Race : Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down