Hanzō Judai

Top posting users this month
Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» HANZŌ JUDAI (Shinigami, WIP)
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by Hanzō Judai

» Veteran or bust!
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:43 pm by Va'tet

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The forsaken agent (Shinigami)
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am by Va'tet

» On the Subject of Chaos and Order [Open]
Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 am by Kei Kusanagi

» Musical Malady (Open)
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:21 am by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The 8 Layers of the Central Gotei Underground Prison
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 am by Oshime Baozhai

» Whispered Winds (Azure, Solo thread)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm by Azurblauermond

» Homecoming (Open)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm by Kei Kusanagi

Tents of Gears and Gemstones (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tents of Gears and Gemstones (OPEN)

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Taiyo tilted her head and just watched the girl with a pure look of amusement on her face, she then bursted out into laughter as the girl began to yell and demand her to let her go, she then motioned to the tents door "Go, I didnt block you in here I literally just silenced the tent area so no one could heaar you screaming and all the crap, I know your family and your rank which is why I did that, if citizens heard such a noble and powerful screaming and bitching like a child, their views may shift a bit."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:50 pm

"Damn you, I'm not a child! And I do not bitch!" Sabre spat, glaring at the Captain before turning on her heel, her shoulder length brown hair moving with the turn. She didn't bow as she left, but called over her shoulder, "Have a great fucking day, okay? Spend lots of money here!"

Sabiruchi left the tent and glared at the Tsuyosa members, barking at them "I'm going home, so try not to fuck anything up, okay?" Sabre's feline automaton was statue still, frozen mid pounce, its upper body in the air and tail curled like a scorpion's. One of the Tsuyosa had moved it into the medium sized creature tent for sale.

Without further orders, Sabiruchi began to walk away from her Festival of Gears and Gemstones. She was taking the most direct route home, but walking would still take her hours.

Species : Human
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Taiyo watched the girl hurry off and giggled in amusement, she then quickly summoned up a cloud that she hopped onto and flew in the direction that Sabre went, once in close proximity she quickly stealthed herself and just floated alongside her at a steady distance away, the only sign of something there being a shadow that didn't quite belong.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:39 am

As she walked, Sabiruchi Tsuyosa slowly calmed herself. She wasn't entirely relaxed, but at least she wasn't huffing, puffing and stomping her feet on the stone under her.

She wasn't near her Estate yet, but she could see the glint of the massive pyramid built behind the main Estate home. Therefore she knew it couldn't be too long before her house was in view.

From her pockets, Sabiruchi drew out what at first looked like a Soul Candy dispenser, but was actually much more mundane. Made from plastic, Sabiruchi pushed the cartoon pony's head up, revealing a sheath inside filled with neatly piled candy rectangles. Sabiruchi popped one tiny candy into her mouth as she walked, sliding the pony head back down. She slipped the dispenser into her pocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:32 am

Taiyo kept watching the girl from afar, her tail swaying as she studied her every movement, she then watched her pop what appeared to be candy in her mouth and licked her lips. She wanted some! Quickly Taiyo slipped up beside the girl and watched her every movements, discerning a pattern in her walking and all her motions, then when the same patteren of walking happened again she quickly dove her sly and unnoticable hand into her pocket and made a grab for the candy, stalking people got boring sometimes!!
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Sabiruchi walked with a slight sway of her hips as her bare toes padded the cold, slush-covered stone road. She rarely felt the cold anymore, but she shivered ever so slightly.

Unknown to the Tsuyosa lady, she was currently being pick-pocketed. Unknown to the thief, Sabiruchi had spelled her pockets long ago to help with the fact that she needs to carry more than a parka can hold. The thief today would most likely be making off with a bag of Kan, nearly five thousand coins.

As Sabiruchi walked, alone in her thoughts as she built up a mental block to shut out her Hollow's voice, she began to sing quietly, a surprisingly good singing voice despite its softness. "I used to wonder what friendship could be...~"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Taiyo's eyes widened when she saw the bag of Kan, she gulped and was half tempted to shove it into her pocket, but that was old Taiyo! Quickly she shoved the money back into the pocket, slowly backing up and avoiding direct contact to the swinging hips, no matter how attractive they were! She moved back a distance to where she could hear the girl breathe and then...sing? She had never expected this but it was a pleasent experience to say the least, almost hypnotizing with how mellotic the sound of her voice was.

Taiyo danced a bit to the rhythm as she followed, her footsteps like wind, not even a slight bit of noise being made as she followed her with a sway and dance to her moves.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 am

Sabiruchi hadn't even noticed the theft and quick replacement of her Kan. However, she thought for a moment that there was an unusual breeze, so she pulled her parka closer around her. Her breath puffed in front of her as she walked, singing quietly to herself, as it grew darker as night approached.

"~You have my little ponies... Do you know you're all my very best friends?...~" Sabiruchi sang, thinking of the Human cartoon she secretly adored. Only one member of the Family knew of her love for the show, and Sabiruchi had sworn/bribed her to secrecy about her embarrassing guilty pleasure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:02 am

Taiyo couldn't help but silently giggle at how cute this girl was when she wasn't being such a bitch and was alone. She hummed along very silently to the girls rhythm and enjoyed hearing her sing, she kind of felt bad for catching her in such a private moment like this...but soon they would be at her estate and she could move anywhere else in the house that was quite massive. She watched SAbre's every movement very closely.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:25 am

When Sabiruchi arrived, night had a full grip on Soul Society. Another dusting of snow was falling down, but Sabiruchi didn't raise her hood. Oddly, when she arrived at the Tsuyosa Estate, she didn't immediately go through the massive, always open gates.

Sabre hesitated when she stood before the main gate, turning her head to look beyond the Estate, to the second residence on the property. She stared at the outline of the pyramid, so out of place in this ancient Japanese-like city. After a few moments, Sabre turned away from the main gates, walking along the huge walls that surrounded the property. She stopped several hundred paces away, before a section of wall that would look the same until one noticed that there was the faintest outline of a door.

Sabiruchi placed her palm on the wall and breathed in slowly. "Hado Number One: Sho." The wall groaned as the Kido hit, slowly revealing the hidden door. Sabre stepped through, into the Tsuyosa gardens, closing the door right behind herself.

Where she was now was a secluded section of the garden containing a bench, fountain and a single torch that she lit. The Tsuyosa Head sat on the bench by torch-light, watching the fountain. The fountain was shaped like a man in his late fifties, dressed in a Captain's garments, holding a Zanpakuto like a cane, his free hand outstretched as if casting a Kido. The water flowed from the tip of the Zanpakuto and his palm.

"Father... Am I really doing what's best for the Family? If you saw me now, would you be proud of your Sabre...?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:51 am

Taiyo followed behind like the good spy she was, she had to admit, no matter how often she saw the estate it always wowed her, it was so well designed and there were hardly any flaws in the structure, she could tell that the best architecht in the soul society had worked on these buildings. She sighed out softly and then watched as the girl walked to a secret door and opened it, she quietly followed behind her, she didnt want to intrude but it was her duty to do so, she walked in quickly and hid in the corner of the room and watched.

Now she felt extremely guilty to realize she had just walked into a private memorial, she knew this was bad and she felt the guilt tingle her spine. She was trapped in here too....so she'd just have to wait, she then heard her words and sighed aloud before creating a letter from her zanpakuto, she then dropped it infront of Sabre via a cloud. The letter was very simple but read "You've done a better job with the estate than your father, I wasn't around to see what happened but i've heard the stories about the almost downfall of the family. Now, i'm trapped in here with you, im not going to reveal myself but I'd love if you let me free, i don't wish to disturb such a private moment."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Sabiruchi didn't see the letter for a few moments, her eyes closed in introspection. Shame, guilt, pride; so many emotions roiled in her mind as she thought about Shinsetsuna, her father not by birth but in every other way that mattered. When Sabiruchi opened her eyes, they were looking at the detailed eyes of her father from when he was young; younger than she had ever known him.

Only when she cast her gaze down, to think of her next words for him, did she notice the paper. For a moment, she imagined the letter came from Shinsetsuna himself, watching over her. But she knew that when a Shinigami died, they're reincarnated back into the World of the Living. So she read the letter without picking it up.

Sabiruchi looked around before her eyes settled in the corner, where she assumed her invisible Keeper was hiding. Her gaze settled not on Taiyo's eyes, she didn't know where they were, but was closer to her heart. "Even here, I am not permitted to be alone. I implore you, Captain, to not speak of this place unless you must. It is my private memorial to Shinsetsuna Tsuyosa. Even his own daughter has not been here before.

"He's quite the figure, isn't he," Sabiruchi asked, turning her gaze back to the fountain. "He was an old man, in his late seventies physically, when he adopted me. I never saw him so young before; he only kept a handful of portraits. The statue is modeled after the painting of him becoming the Captain of the Thirteenth Division." Sabiruchi moved slightly on the bench, silently offering the seat to the invisible Captain. "Lord Shinsetsuna didn't care about the money, you know. He spent the Family's fortune caring for his daughter, my sister. Though we were never poor, we had lost over eighty five percent of the Family's money through my father's rule; all spent making the Family and other Nobles happy." Sabiruchi looked at the statue, without really seeing it. "He never cared about the money. I think... I think I forgot about that at some point."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Taiyo realized that she had been found out instantly when she felt the burn of the womans gaze on her heart, she then slowly uncloaked herself and walked foreward, if this woman was angry she would of attacked right there. Taiyo remained silent as she slowly walked towards the woman and settled down right beside her, she didn't utter a single word as she gazed up at the statue of the former head of the Tsyuyosa, he was quite the handsome man but had a authoritative figure to him and a air of power in his stance.

Taiyo let out a soft breathe and gently placed a hand on Sabre's shoulder"He sounds like a great man, Sabiruchi......i believe he would be proud of what you have done for your family, how you have changed their lives and made everything better. He'd be proud of you too, it's hella hard to be head of a household of centuries old people, no doubt about that. But you're managing and that something to be proud of, if he was watching right now I'd like to think he'd be happy for you and his family. I know I am, it would be a shame to see such a old nobel family fall apart." for once Taiyo wasn't smiling, she had quite the straight face on her as she gazed at the statue, slowly she moved her hand from the girls shoulder and sighed. "I feel awful for following you in here.....one thing I hate is ruining private moments like this."

Taiyo closed her eyes and spoke once again "Don't let events of the past worry you too much, you stay in the present, make sure the present is alright and as you do so keep your eyes on the future. Your family needs to survive and what you do now will affect the future. Infact, ignore what i said a few moments ago, you need to look to the past and fix mistakes that are obvious from the past, stay in the present and make sure you can improve and then look to the future......make sure you have everything accounted for. But hey, what do I know, im just a dumb monkey!~" she said, going back to her wide smile.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Sabiruchi took a slow breath before standing. "You're just doing your job as my Handler. As I am trying to do mine as the Head of the Family. Sometimes I come here and think that father can somehow hear me, wherever he is. It makes me wonder what his dreams for the Family were, what he wanted from us."

Shaking her head, Sabiruchi turned towards Taiyo. "You give good advice for someone so carefree. However, here is my advice to yourself, Captain. A watcher who is unseen and unheard was never there from the perspective of their target. The target would be none the wiser."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Taiyo stood up when Sabre stood up and then turned to face her "Dear, I have tons of experience in the field of watching and waiting, I know that rule but the problem is I like you, I like you a lot so to intrude on you like that.....it felt really wrong and I didn't want to do it to you." she sighs and moved close to Sabre's front, placing both her hand's on her shoulders "Make sure your family survives and thrives. I'll see myself off, don't want to be too much of a problem, just know im always watching and there to help you in your times of need."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Sabiruchi sighed, drawing her parka around herself, reassured by her Zanpakuto pressed against her. She was a Shinigami, she was a Tsuyosa... No, she was the Tsuyosa. She had things to attend to with her sister as well. It was getting late, and her bigger sibling did not care for being kept waited; Sabiruchi felt the same way, but insisted that the Head of the Family is never late, everyone else is simply early.

"I'm sure you won't be far, regardless. Though I do not plan on leaving the Estate tonight, though I'll be back at the Festival tomorrow morning." Sabiruchi moved away from the Captain, pulling the hidden door open, allowing the Captain to leave before herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Taiyo smiled and nodded her head, she then walked out of the door and turned around to face the girl, she blew her a kiss and then with a snap of her finger vanished, but her voice was still there "Ill see you tommorow then, maybe i could be a guest of honor to the festival, oh boy i sure do love festivals!!!" she then left to her homestead, deciding that now was a good time to go to sleep, maybe she'd visit Sabre in the middle of the night.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Sabiruchi closed the secret door, bowing as she turned to bid the Shinigami farewell. Her bare feet on the stone were cold as she entered the Estate from the main gate, going through the main house directly to reach the pyramid behind. She had promised, after all. Sabre smiled, thinking about what episodes her and her big sister were supposed to watch this night.

~Thread End~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top