Hanzō Judai

Top posting users this month
Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» HANZŌ JUDAI (Shinigami, WIP)
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by Hanzō Judai

» Veteran or bust!
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:43 pm by Va'tet

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The forsaken agent (Shinigami)
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am by Va'tet

» On the Subject of Chaos and Order [Open]
Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 am by Kei Kusanagi

» Musical Malady (Open)
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:21 am by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The 8 Layers of the Central Gotei Underground Prison
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 am by Oshime Baozhai

» Whispered Winds (Azure, Solo thread)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm by Azurblauermond

» Homecoming (Open)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm by Kei Kusanagi

Tents of Gears and Gemstones (OPEN)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tents of Gears and Gemstones (OPEN)

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:07 pm

With the year almost over, the Tsuyosa Family was especially busy. Every year, for the week before the New Years and the week after the year changes, Sabiruchi Tsuyosa would set up tents in different locations in the Seireitei, selling unique wares not found anywhere else; decorative contraptions made using her Shikai, turning everyday objects into small to large automatons in the shapes of animals and people, then quickly sealing her Shikai so the automatons froze in their new shapes.

This year she had six large tents, set in a crescent, outside the central-most of the the Gotei Barracks. One tent sold tiny humanoids, paperweights or bookends, even some that would hold a Shinigami's Zanpakuto while striking a pose. Another sold small animals of wood, metal, leather, clay... Whatever material Sabiruchi could cheaply afford. The animals ranged from housecats to birds and mice. Two tents were for medium sizes, one for humanoids, one for animals. The fifth tent, the second largest, housed the biggest creations, which could not be carried and had to be moved by trucks. These included huge beasts and statues of famous Shinigami or Hollows rendered in either life-size or larger.

The general rule was that the bigger the statue, the better and more realistic it looked. The parts fit more nicely and the joints moved easier, and leather and furs could be used to make it seem realistic. All of Sabiruchi's statues had gemstone eyes, however, regardless of the rest of their materials.

But the sixth tent was empty save for a large chair, upon which Sabiruchi herself sat. She wore not her Shinigami uniform, nor her casual clothes, but was dressed in the leotard and gloves of her Shikai. In this tent, Sabiruchi made custom orders. And she always have discounts to Shinigami; but higher ranked Shinigami got better discounts. All custom orders however required the customer to bring in the materials, whatever machines or raw materials they wanted used, even things as mundane as books or paper. Anything made by human hands.

"Come one, come all, to the annual Gears and Gemstone Festival!" Sabiruchi said loudly as she walked out of her tent. As she did, her words were reinforced by a deep mechanical roar as her favorite and most used automaton came beside her; a large lion-like creature made of metal. It's appearance was quite edgy and was clearly meant for offensive use.

The automaton:

Species : Human
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tents of Gears and Gemstones (OPEN)

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Taiyo loved festivals, it did not matter hwat kind of festival it was or who was hosting the festival, she had to be there! She loved the sights and the smells of the festivals and the amount of people at them. Now this wasn't exactly a festival, in fact there were little decorations, but there were a lot of people and there were tents!! Those two things instantly clicked the thought of festival in her mind and the monkey girl had to go visit! She spent most of her day wandering around in her monkey form, she didn't really want to but the objects being sold and showed off, but she did want to touch and the best way to do that was to be small so small she was. She would hop around from person to person, checking out all the statues with their unique designs and life like features. She loved how people could do that, it always interested her and made her want to see  more!

The monkey girl kept exploring the tents, admiring each work of art even though she had seen them before, infact she knew the person who made them fairly well,  Sabre Tsuyosa! She didn't really have any personal connection with this captain, but she knew of her and that was personal enough for her! Taiyo made sure to keep her eye out for the shinigami, she knew one thing and that was that she wouldn't likely be in the crowd, most of the people here knew of her family name and her, so would mean a lot of trouble.

As Taiyo went bye, admiring the works she slowly came to the very tent that the captain was staying in, drawn there by her loud voice and even louder roar by the mechanical lion that came out with her. Taiyo quickly jumped on the back of the lion-like creature and sat there, watching her fellow captain up close with a wide monkey grin on her face before finally speaking her first word of the day "This thingy is like a butt warmer! Though has a chill too."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Sabiruchi cast a sideways glance as she heard the small primate that suddenly appeared speak. Without turning her head, Sabiruchi spoke to the monkey, shaking a finger at the automaton, which immediately lowered its tail that was about to swat the monkey. "Captain Pekku, I was not aware you were going to be here. Would you like a custom piece as well? Captains get sixty percent off all orders."

Sabre made a low whistling sound, turning on her heel and reentered the tent, followed by the automaton carrying Taiyo. "Have you found anything in the other tents you would care for, Captain Pekku?" Sabre sat in her chair, crossing her legs as she sat back. Her leotard Shikai outfit was rather tight, but she was used to it clinging to her body, even though it meant she needed to take shallow breaths.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Taiyo happily rested upon the automaton as it carried her into the tent, she fairly enjoyed this, it was a nice little ride and meant she didnt have to really walk around. "Oh, I don't plan on buying anything, honestly im just admiring the scenery and everything you and this place has to offer to my eyes!~" she said, moving from ontop of the automaton to Sabre's left shoulder. "I did see some really cool stuff though, but upset there aren't any Pekku Statues! My loyal fans will also be disappointed to find this, unless you kept a statue of me to yourself for admiring purposes.~" she said, letting out a small laugh as she moves ontop of the head of the lieutenant.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Sabiruchi felt a vein high on her forehead twitch as the Captain climbed all over her. The Second Seat officer clenched a fist and breathed out slowly, trying to remain calm. "Captain Pekku, if would please. I am not a monkey gym... No offense meant, Captain."

Whether Taiyo got off herself, or had Sabre pick her up and set her upon the ground, Sabiruchi's next line would be the same. "I have not been requested to make any statues of the current Captains yet, though plenty of the past ones have been sold to collectors today."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Taiyo sighed out and hopped off of the girl and back on the automaton lion at her side, she then crawled onto it's head and looked up at her "So, no requests for any of the current captains? Well that sucks! I wish i had someone request me, would make my day!~" she remained on the lion for a bit before quickly moving to the single chair inthe room and sitting down on it.

"So, how's business going my dear?~" asked the captain who was now relaxing on the chair, enjoying the nice warmth and comfort of the simple furniture on her furred butt.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Sabiruchi half-smiled, moving on to a topic she well liked. "Business, as every year, is good. The Tsuyosa will once again make a tidy profit selling the automatons I create using my Shikai, though I should have set up shop closer to the shopping district. Shinigami really do not spend enough when they come here, though there are quite a few who are regulars."

Sabre whistled and watched as her automaton turned and parted through the tent-flaps. Outside she heard it roar again before mingling among the crowd. She turned back to the Captain. "Won't you get out of that form?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Taiyo nodded her head as if she knew every word the girl said and understood what she was meaning, but she had no clue why it would be smart to move towards the shopping district and didn't know what profits were. She kept nodding her head until she heard her being told to get out of her form, she quickly shook her headand crossed her arms "I would but whenever I do im normally naked until i can poof up some clothes, if you turn away then i will but otherwise no way!"
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:06 pm

A faint blush spread on Sabiruchi's cheeks before she quelled her emotions. Turning on her heel, she put her back to the primate-shaped Captain. "I shall wait outside. It is unseemly for two women of class to be seen in such a compromising situation together. I will ensure nobody enters the tent." Without bowing to the Captain, Sabiruchi walked out, closing the tent-flaps shut behind her.

Outside, she nodded and greeted Shinigami and others who were perusing her wares. The six Tsuyosa in charge of the other tents became noticeably more stiff and their postures improved greatly once they found the Head of their Family watching them. One took a whole two minutes before he noticed; she would need to have words with Benetora. It took all her self-control not to slap him silly, but her automaton did growl threatening behind him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Taiyo smiled at the captain and agreed with her quietly before she quickly dispelled her form and let out a sigh of relief, it was nice to be in that form but sometimes being in it too long caused her to forget that she was human and her mind was slowly fading. She shrugged and then quickly got to work summoning up a new pair of clothes, her skin tight leotard slowly forming along her nude body before the rest of her clothes came along. Once they were done forming she slowly moved to the opening of the tent and poked her head out. "Okay, you can come in Sabre, i'm decent." she then walked back into the tent and sat on the throne, waiting patiently with her legs crossed.

"So, how long has this event been happening in your family line, i'm quite intrigued if you do not mind my intrest of course."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Sabiruchi quirked an eyebrow at the casual use of her nickname, but said nothing until she was back inside the tent. "I had begun the Festival of Gears and Gemstones nearly twenty years ago to help refill my Family's empty coffers. Several business dealings I had maintained had dried up due to the advancement of technology, so I wondered what could possibly done to make my money back on the multitude of outdated machines I had invested in. I had attempted to use them as automatons for battle, but due to that b-..." Here, Sabiruchi's voice had quickened in pace and pitch before she collected herself. "Because Commander Baozhai refuses to allow me in the field, I had no use for automatons and figured I could sell them as scrap metal. However, a member of the Koga Family expressed interest in buying what he thought was a statue I had been throwing away. From that one sale, it has grown into the event you see today."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Taiyo listened intently, infact she was actually extremely intrested in this story, it was a good way to learn about this girl and about her family and their traditions. She took note in the increase in pace and pitch of her speaking as she said that Lany didn't allow her to go out into the field of battle anymore. That didn;t seem fun!!! Taiyo sat up a bit at that and eyed the girl up and down, rubbing her chin before saying "Ever thought about sneaking out and going into the field to fight? Because I could help you get back out there.~" she then relaxed back and twirled her hair "If lany finds out i'll take the blame, say I stole an item of your's and you chased me out to get it back."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Sabiruchi looked sharply at Taiyo. Was it possible the Captain did not know...? She had heard the Captain was scatterbrained, but how could she miss something so important?

Sabre held a finger to the thin black choker around her neck. "The Shinigami holding my leash would report my leaving immediately, if not execute me before I took a step. And more often than not, it is the Commander herself at the other end of this leash."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Taiyo shrugged and kept her steady composure "As i said, i could get you out and into the fray, they can't execute you if I simply stole you, in fact i'd be the one at risk. If they want to try and execute me then they can be my guest, otherwise there is literally no reason in my eyes that you can't go. I can get you out of here before they can even realize you're gone, I am quite literally a master of illusion. Hell they probably won't even notice you gone if I can do your body and personality correctly. I'm not idiot dear, i know your situation, but i also know how to break rules and am smarter than most people let on. Now if that collar has some magical property i can work my way around that."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Sabiruchi shook her head. "The collar cannot be fooled. It's kido done by the Grand Kido Chief himself. Plus, any action I take while wearing it, that I'm not permitted, will cause it to injure me. My actions have been under observation day and night for hundreds of years, Captain; they will not be fooled and it is dishonorable to go against the decree of the Soul Society."

Sabiruchi's voice was coming faster now, and she felt a tingle in her mind. Her composure was coming loose. She'd rather close up shop and lose a day's sales than deal with all that stress again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Taiyo sighed out and moved off the chair, she then walked to the girl and quickly hugged her without warning. "Fine, i won't try and go against anything you say, if you dont want me to try and free you then i will not." she then backed up and sighed out in sadness "It really hurts me to see someone with such a tight leash on them, but i respect that you dont want to be free'd and I understand. Lets drop the subject. Say, after this do you want to go out to eat?"
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Sabiruchi did not return the embrace, nor did she expect one. When asked to eat, though, she winced, hearing a laugh inside her mind. "No! I mean, no, thank you. I have evening plans already," Sabre said, bowing in apology for shouting that first word.

Already she could hear her Zanpakuto's whisperings, his endless rant of murder, death and blood. She clenched her teeth, balling her fists at her sides; she didn't even notice as the thick ridges of her gloves cut her bare legs, thin rivulets of bright red slowly rolling down the sides of her thighs and then her calves.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Taiyo jumped back in surprise as suddenly she heard her scream out NO loudly, she sighed out and was about to walk off in shame when she noticed her actions and then the blood rolling down her sides, she sighed out and quickly moved to the girl and summoned up a tissue which she used to wipe up the blood from the wounds, she then sqeezed the tissue and pulled it out into a shape of a bandage, she then wrapped it around her wound and put the girls hands up away from her sides. "You need to control yourself."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 pm

"Kill her, kill her, killher, killher, killher, killherkillherkillherkillher, drink her fucking blood!"

Sabiruchi screwed her eyes shut while taking a deep breath to ignore the voice only she could hear. She felt Taiyo touching her, but did not know why until she opened her eyes. Then she heard the chastising from the Captain, and responded before she could help herself. "What do you fucking think I was doing?" she demanded, loudly at the helpful woman. Outside the tent, she could hear what must have been people jumping and gasping at the unseen, but definitely heard, Noble.

She tried to take a breath again, to gain control over herself, but the jar was open and the emotions were loose. She snapped to the Captain, tossing her head to look at her, "I'm real fucking sorry, okay!?" That was the best she could do. The part of her that was still the elegant Noblewoman hated herself for her rudeness, but there was no stopping her foulness now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 am

Taiyo shrugged and made sure the bandages where on tight before she looked up to the girl and smiled. "No need to be sorry to anyone but yourself, okay dearest?" she then gave her a gentle pat on her head "You are obviosly suffering something and are in pain from this." she then quickly grabbed the girl and hugged her, but this time she didnt let go, she held her and squeezed her, she didnt care if she was hugged, she just held that girl close.

Suddenly the room around them seem to dampen as all the noise of the word vanished "You were making a scene, hope you do't mind....created a null zone of sorts. Now scream and shout, dont hold back your anger and pain."
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:25 am

Sabiruchi's Zanpakuto was never silent, his ravings continuing in her mind. Made worse by Sabre being in Shikai, which drew on his strength.

Sabre sealed her Shikai, which caused her leotard and gloves to glow brightly before dissolving, leaving her dressed in her much more often seen white dress with crosses and her parka. It took virtually no time at all.

She then roughly shoved at Taiyo, smacking the Captain in the chest with two open palm, trying to free herself. "You monkey bitch, did I say you could fucking hug me!?" The far-more often seen side of Sabiruchi was in effect now, all traces of decorum gone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Taiyo allowed her to get pushed off of the girl, she then just sat and smiled, her face never changing from one of hurt as the girl let out all her anger on her. Taiyo just sat there, her emotions only showed care and happiness, she then simply patted the girl on her head. "You're cute when you're angry, lucky you i made the zone." she giggled and then relaxed, her legs kicking up "Ehehehe.~" the monkey didn't even seemed to be affected by the harsh comments of the girl. "When you're ready for help, i'm here."
\
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:56 pm

"Just killkillkillkillkill her! She's weak and pathetic, killkillkillkill!"

Sabiruchi tried to ignore the voice in her head, but it sounded like his voice came from everywhere at once. Sabre turned and twisted, but couldn't escape the evil voice of her Inner Hollow. If she closed her eyes, she could almost see him, that pure white man made from broken tools and armor.

Turning around again, Sabiruchi kicked a large, flat stone, sending it through the air until it hit the only chair in the tent, where it cracked; much like her toe, now that she was reminded she was barefoot. "Fucking bitch," Sabiruchi cried, clutching her hurt foot in one hand, balancing on one leg with surprising ease. Still clutching her foot, she shot a venomous look at Taiyo, angered further by the Captain's seemingly good mood. "Let me out of here now. you ape!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Taiyo sighed out as she watched the girl kick a rock and break her toe, she then walked forewards and very forcefully set her toe back into place, she then put a mini cast on it and looked up at her "You going to stop hurting yourself and chill out? Learn to be calm.~" she then patted the girls head and kissed her cheek before she instantly backed up and kept watching, this was actually quite funny to her and she felt the girl needed some venting.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:00 am

"Snap her neck, gouge out her eyes, killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill..."

Sabiruchi made a throaty growl, doing whatever she could to help drown out the voice only she could hear. As for Captain Pekku, Sabiruchi moved away as soon as she could, literally hissing at her. "I am fucking calm, okay!? You can't just keep me here! Don't you know who I am? I am the leader of the Tsuyosa and I demand respect!" Sabiruchi stomped her foot and reached inside her parka.

Her hand froze halfway out, her long, thin Zanpakuto being drawn from the sheathe sown into her parka. She didn't even realize she had began to draw her weapon, but when she did she forcefully slammed it back into place, turning and throwing her hands up, letting out a loud, frustrated scream.

"I want to fucking go home!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top