Bleach: Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account switch
Switch Accounts

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» not quite dead
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:48 pm by Shiroki

» Breach: Overheat Imminent (Open)
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 pm by Shiroki

» Simcha finished
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:59 pm by Simcha

» Rikku says hello
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 am by Grandkiduchi

» Bleach Sakura - Advertisement
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:58 pm by Oda Mayuri

» Jack Daniel
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyMon May 11, 2020 11:18 pm by Jack Daniel

» Masahiro Yamaguchi, the Exorcist Fullbringer
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:32 pm by Masahiro Yamaguchi

» Masahrio Race Change Request
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptyWed May 06, 2020 10:05 pm by Azalea

» Ren's Stats and Techniques
Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:05 pm by Ren Hiroshi

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy)

Go down

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) Empty Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy)

Post by Nameless Hollow Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 pm

The Basics

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) 13739617_231097923951332_883991383_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNDY1MzQzNDE4MzYxMjEyNw%3D%3D.2

Name: Alex Kvostav

Species: Hooman

Race: Fullbringer

Date of Birth: July, 4th, 1988

Appearance Age: 28

Actual Age: 28

Organization and Rank: SA8/Spirtually Aware 8 and his rank is Leader and Father.

Organization description: SA8 was founded by Thomas Yotts or T  when he was just 13 years old, it isn’t really an orginization as much as it was a place for people with high spiritual pressure to reside. The original home of the organization was in an abandoned apartment complex, inside Thomas had set it up as a living space the large amount of children or adults with abnormal spiritual pressure. There T would offer them a sanctuary and protection, from his life time there he learnt how to hone his powers as a fullbringer and soon would become a teacher for a multitude of the children and adults. The name Spiritually Aware 8 was just a random name that T came up with, it was supposed to just be spiritually aware but he found that name boring so he added an 8 to make the initials sound cool.

Now to present day, Alex has taken over SA8 as the next ‘Father’ as Thomas called it, though he has changed it up a bit. Now the location of the SA8 organization is an old amusement park that is much larger than the apartment complex, there they have tents assigned to each Co-leader to SA8. Alex improved SA8 a large amount, first off he made the 8 actually mean something, there are now 8 people that work under him, each of them on an equal playing field as him or at least close to his level. These 8 are called the “Elders” they are to help Alex watch over the people of SA8 and make sure everyone stays safe, each leader runs a large circus tent and are given titles for what their Fullbrings dom Example: The leader of tent 8 could be known as “Hat or The Hat”  for their fullbring which could be a hat of sorts. one thing that is spread across them all is that all the people of SA8 are supposed to call them “Elder ((First name))” instead of sir or ma’am.

The SA8 runs off of the money that everyone in the Organization makes, there are a set few who make this money via doing missions and requests that Alex takes from normal civilians. From saving cats from trees to protecting a rich man as he rides in a parade. There is only one tent that takes on the missions related to assassination or murder and that is tent 6. They are known for their skills in the art of killing, most of the people in that tent are normally fullbringers with an exception of a few spiritually aware humans that take on the missions for the thrill of it. The amount of money the SA8 rack in on a monthly basis is over 20 million dollars, though that is more thanks to Alex who takes on the real problems with the Elders, Alex and a few of the 8 are the ones that make the real money, they are the bounty hunters and travel across the world to collect bounties.

-DA RULES-
Written by Elder Yun

YOU DO NOT SPEAK OF SA8

2. HARMING A FELLOW MEMBER WILL RESULT IN SEVERE PUNISHMENT

3. TRAINING TO CONTROL FULLBRINGS IS NECESSARY FOR ALL FULLBRINGERS

4. YOU DO NOT SPEAK OF SA8

5.  ALL MONEY EARNED WILL BE GIVEN TO FATHER TO BE SPLIT EVENLY, YA DIG?!

6. ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME WILL BE CHALLENGED

7. TENT 6 IS TO BE AVOIDED DURING THE TIMES OF 6PM and 12AM

8. ALL OUTSIDERS MUST BE BROUGHT TO FATHER IMMEDIATELY

9. ALL ELDERS MUST REFER TO FATHER AS ALEX FROM NOW ON

10. EVERY TUESDAY IS TACO TUESDAY

[Insert in handprint right her]

Approved by Alex/Father.

-Alliances-

None

-Rankings-

Leader/Father/Mother: Advanced Captain

Elders: Captain/Advance Captain

Everyone else/Children: Anything, even Captain level.

-Uniform-

Every elder of SA8 must wear an SA8 somewhere on their body, whether it be a tattoo or something on their clothes. If you are looking to become an elder you must also wear an SA8 on your body to show your loyalty and train under one of the many elders.

Age means nothing here, you can be 10 and an Elder. Also if anyone wants to make a leader of a tent all you must do is ask me.

Height: 5’10

Weight: 140 lbs

Hair color: Green

Eye color: Blue

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) 1c56f1b2b2671cf8213576419518e95b

General Appearance:

Hair:  Alex’s hair is a bright green color and reaches down to his spine, it is everywhere and seems to be all natural, there is no sign of dying or anything of that sorts. He is fairly proud about how long his hair has grown in his lifetime and plans to never cut it, just trim it or just keep it in a ponytail if he needs to. His hair is fairly shiny and well conditioned, it probably smells like green apples ...just saying. Ahem, anyways….his hair is all over the place and often time will be covering his face if he hasn’t put it into a ponytail, on occasion he does have his hair in a nice ponytail but most of the time he has it keep out of his face via a nice hat.

Face: Alex’s face is always one flooded with a calm expression, his calmness is probably one of his strongest attributes in battle, just the fact that he can stay calm in almost any situation gives him an advantage. He has fairly strong cheekbones and a gentle looking smile, his eyes are a passionate blueish teal and he has quite the scar across his left eye that reaches down to his left cheek before stopping there. His brows are fairly simple brows, green like his hair and slim, other than that there isn’t much to explain about his face.

Body: Alex’s body is a prime specimen of someone who is quite strong looking but not overly buff, he does have abs and muscles that are quite noticable and hard to not notice, but that does not mean he is overly muscular, he has a simple six pack. He makes it his goal not to be bulging with muscles, he finds that quite disgusting actually and thinks their big muscles are making up for their smaller lower parts. So he keeps his body at the perfect mix between muscular and thin, he stands quite tall and has simple white skin, nothing too pale about it and nothing too dark about it.  Now as for where he keeps his SA8 tattoo, he has that proudly placed on his right shoulder, the tattoo being flushed with the colors of green and yellow.

Clothes: Clothes! Ah my favorite subject! Well Alex’s clothing style is actually really wide in design and look, while he really loves his t-shirts with pictures of cool things like buddha and memes on them, he also like the simple white polo shirts of colorful polo shirts. He mostly wear black shirts though and whenever it is winter he is always wearing a pure black long sleeve shirt with a white jacket on top of it that is cushioned with velvet and always seems to smell of him, even when he washes his smell is always stuck to this jacket for some reason! Now to his shoes, he is normally seen wearing green or black converse, sometimes a mixture of the color and something white and black converse, he will wear any shoes to be honest...any except for crocs! HE WILL NEVER BE THAT KIND OF DAD.

Asscesories: Alex has a large amount of accessories on his body, the most simplest of his items is a black and white hat that rests upon his head and was gifted to him by one of the Elders to keep his hair in line. The second item he wears is a multitude of friendship bracelets that he made for himself and the elders, each elder having a matching one that he wears, of course most of em don’t wear it. Around his neck he wears two necklaces, one it a very simple mood crystal that is held to the necklace by a large amount of paper clips, the second one is a key shaped crystal that is placed behind the other crystal, this crystal is the key to his heart and is always the closest one to his heart, protected by the other crystal. Finally on his ear he has a single earring, this single earring is in the shape of a christian cross and is silver in color with a black lining.

The Psyche

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) N.(Pok%C3%A9mon).full.347516

Redeeming Qualities:

Calm: Alex is a very calm man, he always has a calm expression on his face and when he is not in the heat of battle he is actually hard to throw off, if he believes you are inferior to him he will always have this calm expression plastered upon his face unless other wise stated. This calm attitude can help his allies to feel calm themselves, which is always good when on the field of battle or just out in the real world. Even angered people can’t help but be calmed by his calm atmosphere and just the way he seems to work his words.

Kind: Alex used to not be kind in the slightest, he used to be spastic and angry at the world, but thanks to Thomas he has learnt that if he is going to lead people that will be loyal to him, he must speak to them with kindness and care. So he grew to be kind and soon his faking of kindness became real and soon he was naturally nice to everyone he came into contact with, whether it was real kindness or not is debateable.

Strong:Alex is strong in both the physical sense and the mental sense, physically he is strong and someone that is easy to look up to, he has the look in his eyes that says “I’m the leader here, i’m stronger than you and will not be afraid to prove it.” he also has a very strong willed mind that is a steel container, it is very hard to get into his skull and make him snap, he wouldn’t let someone have the satisfaction of pissing him off in the middle of a fight or anywhere, that is his choice alone.

Protective: Alex has always been protective, even when he was younger and more of a douche, his love for his sister overmatched all his bad attributes. He watched over her with such compassion and care and still does to this day, but now he does it for hundreds of people instead of just one girl. Now he isn’t like extremely protective to the point of not giving them freedom, but he still wil watch over their actions like a hawk.

Leader: Alex has learnt the most important parts of being a leader from his former mentor Thomas, now he has extrensive knowledge on what it means to be a leader and how important it is for him to be a good one. He takes every lesson from his mentor with great importance, from the smallest smile to the biggest words of meanings, he was so impressed with Thomas that he wrote everything he did down, then as the years went on he learnt how to be a good leader like him, thou

Fast thinker:

Romantic:

Loyal:

Sly:

Alex Kvostav. (Wip me daddy) Yandere_by_mewarrow-d7x67kb

Negative Qualities:

Drinks alot:

Violent when in battle:

Reclusive:

Competitive:

Headstrong:

Scary:

Likes: What does your character like? Please have at least three.

Dislikes: What does your character dislike? Please have at least three.

Personal Habits: Optional. Does your character have any particular habits, whether on the battle-field or off?

Goals: These are both optional.

Short-term Goals: Short-term goals can be completed in less than one to five years.

Long-term Goals: These are goals in excess of five years to achieve.
General Personality: Describe the character's personality. Are they kind, aggressive, a compulsive liar? Three to five sentences mininum.
Something Special: Optional. Something special does not fall into any of the above sections. This would be entirely unique, that sets them apart completely. An example would be unique implants that affect their vision or an extremely sensative sense of smell.

The Power

Fullbringer
Fullbring Name: What is your Fullbring called?
Fullbring Name English Translation: If not in English, what does it mean?

Item of Affinity: What is the object required to use your Fullbring? Provide five to six sentances describing it briefly.
Release Phrase: What phrase do you use to release the Fullbring?

Fullbring Appearance: What is the initial appearance of your Fullbring?
Fullbring Ability: What is the initial ability of your Fullbring?

Second level Fullbring Appearance: What does the full-powered version of your Fullbring look like?
Second level Fullbring Ability: What is the full-powered ability of your Fullbring?

The Past
History: Cover everything. If your character has lived hundreds of years, we expect hundreds of years of history. If it is mentioned in the above sections, describe it in the history of how it came to be.

Major Events Timeline: Here will be a brief timeline of major events in your characters life. This is to make is easier to locate said events and place you in the site's own timeline. Events to consider are: birth, death, promotion, race change, unlocking your ability and second ability, or any other significant, person events in your character's life.

Roleplaying Sample: Optional. Must be used for any position of authority or high rank. It must be done for the character you are applying for.
Nameless Hollow
Nameless Hollow
Recruit

Species : Human
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum