Account switch
Switch Accounts

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» The very best, like no one ever was (OPEN)
Body Building (Open) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:15 pm by Ma'kine

» The War Mother (WIP Dragon)
Body Building (Open) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 pm by Azalea

» Body Building (Open)
Body Building (Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 6:36 pm by The Wandering Scholar

» Dust to Dust (Open)
Body Building (Open) EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:27 pm by Lanying Baozhai

» Flame and Shadow (1514, Ma'kine x Lanying)
Body Building (Open) EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:00 pm by Ma'kine

» Faceclaim Roster
Body Building (Open) EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:50 pm by Molly

» (Open) Who's that!?
Body Building (Open) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 am by WeiƟ Schwarz

» Shiroki Sakanade; Squad 3 Captain (Regrade)(Finished)
Body Building (Open) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:43 am by Shiroki

» Dragon Template
Body Building (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:40 pm by Ma'kine

Body Building (Open)

Go down

Body Building (Open) Empty Body Building (Open)

Post by The Wandering Scholar on Thu May 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Scholar placed a hand over the older man's lips, silencing him mid-tangent. "Ouroboros, I understand where you're coming from, but I don't get your issue. Your organization told me to shut down the experiment, and I did. This is a completely different situation, so what's the problem?"

The older man swatted the hand away, rubbing a hankerchief against his mouth and spitting. "The problem? You want to know what my problem is!? That's not your hand, your psychopath! Who does that even belong to, and for the love of the Dragons, do not tell me you just found it!"

Scholar shrugged her shoulders, tossing the forearm and hand onto her work desk alongside an upperarm, a portion of a human torso and a collection of bones and vials containing organs.

"The morgue, if you must know. All of them are from bodies of people who donated theirs to science, and last I checked, that's what I do here. Everything but that heart came from down there."

The leader gave an exasperated expression. "Where and why, just answer me that."

"I found the heart. And you know, finders keepers, right? Not like anyone was using it."

The young Fullbringer shrugged her shoulders. Her answers were flippant and her disrespect was evident in her posture. "Anyway, Dragon-gramps, you're distracting me from my work. Do you realize how hard it is using Soul Pull- Flesh on this many small parts at once? To keep every organ, nerve and blood vessel viable? So, unless you're going to help me with the suturing, I'd appreciate you leaving me to my work. After all, can't you see he's in pain?"

The 'he' in question was a partially stitched together body. The rough shape of a human was on display, with the legs finished up to the hips. The skin was covered in sutures from where different bodies had been connected together. Essentially, whatever she lacked from one body, she took parts from another. The body had no torso, as that was what she was currently constructing.

Lieutenant

Species : Human
Race : Fullbringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Body Building (Open) Empty Re: Body Building (Open)

Post by Melinda Apollinariya on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Melinda yawned as she rolled over. She'd followed that old bastard Ouroboros as she'd been tasked with, mostly because she'd be able to see Jordan. But, the old bastard had ordered her to stay in the other room. To keep herself occupied. So, Mel did what she always did. She ignored his orders and wandered around, looking for trouble. She'd found a spare room, complete with a bed. Or rather, a cot, since this was just a small time clinic, and unlike a real hospital, they couldn't afford to get the real hospital beds. Oh well. It would work.

She spent about an hour in her nap, and in her sleep, she'd dreamt of the past. Or at least what she could remember of it. She dreamt of a day like any other. Her, Linda, and the other final children lining up for the experiments. Her and Linda being taken away. Linda smiling at Mel before being taken away. A loud noise. Red. Then she jolted awake. She awoke with tears in her eyes. Odd. Mel couldn't remember the last time she cried. She couldn't even remember why she was crying. Oh well.

She sat up from the cot, and wandered off again. She wanted to find Jordan.
Melinda Apollinariya
Melinda Apollinariya
Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wandering Scholar on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Scholar smiled at the rather infuriated older Fullbringer. She was, in essence, creating a golem of sorts. It was unheard of territory that crossed the moral boundaries of science. But she simply did not have the capacity to care. After all, this was far from the worse thing she had done in her pursuit of bettering the Fullbringer race. And Ouroboros knew that. Disgusted with her twisted view on science, the man left without answering her, but before he slammed the door to her basement laboratory, Scholar could have sworn she heard him mutter in a sad, disappointed tone, "I pray for your soul, Jordan Stone. I pray you never have to face the reality of what you do."

Scholar stared at the door for a moment, before returning to her work. Technically, she was nearly finished for the day. She needed to use her Second-level Fullbring's ability to manipulate flesh and living or dead tissue to create her new Fullbringer. As such, she was technically naked, her clothing neatly folded on the back table. She was manipulating the color and texture of her Oracle, the skeletal exoskeleton that was her Fullbring, to create the appearance of clothing. But it provided no warmth, and the just below freezing temperature of her lab made her skin become covered in goosebumps.

She worked using her Oracle's bone manipulating abilities to create multiple arms, each stitching or cutting various body parts, healing the flesh and encouraging the different parts to accept one another. Though she had told Ouroboros that her experiment was in pain, that had been a lie. Her newest creation could feel no pain, as it was not technically alive, nor quite dead. Made by combining parts taken from corpses, and bodies at the moment of death, then reanimated with her Soul Pull, it was essentially no different from a zombie until she placed the brain and heart into it's body.

But a portion of her mind, the portion known as Jordan, could feel the bodies' desires. The pieces of Fullbringer tissue that all wanted, desperately, to live. Nobody wants to die, not when they know they will but are given an out. Scholar was, in a way, merciful. All her pieces were willing to be used for this experiment. And she knew this, because she was connected to every nerve and fiber, keeping them alive with her own spiritual energy.

Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melinda Apollinariya on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Melinda jumped slightly as she heard a door slam. Loud noises, along with fire, were some of the only things she truly feared. In response to this, she took out a small knife that she always kept on her person, usually tucked away beneath her sleeve. Like all of her gear, it was custom made for her specific use, so that her bare skin wouldn't corrode the knife into oblivion.

She looked around a little, and as she saw Ouroboros, she ducked behind a corner. "Where is that blasted girl?" She heard the old bastard mutter to himself, probably regarding Melinda. "Oh well. I've got another appointment to keep." She silently smiled to herself as she watched him leave the clinic, and Melinda went into the direction he came from.

She came to a small flight of stairs that led down to what looked to be an iron door. Cautiously walking down the stairs, she approached the door. The door was made of wrought iron, and seemed to be bolted in place. It was reminiscent of the doors she saw back in her childhood, back at the lab.

She gripped the knob, and slowly twisted, pulling on the door. What she saw was...what should have sent her running. But as she'd become desensitized to gore, all she cared about was who was doing this.

"Jordan!"

The young woman quickly ran towards her lover the only person who she truly cared about other than Linda.
Melinda Apollinariya
Melinda Apollinariya
Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wandering Scholar on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Scholar allowed a small smile to spread across her face, but she did not look up from her work. Instead, one of her shoulders shook slightly as a new limb began to push out, an arm of bone and reishi ligaments that reached out to pay Mel's head. The bone hand hissed as it came in contact with her, but Scholar didn't mind the loss of some surface cells. They were quickly replaced.

With seven limbs in total, Scholar was able to quickly finish her work for the day, connecting the last few body parts together. She sutured the torso she had prepared closed, the beating heart now inside it. Then, after about six minutes of working quietly, Scholar finally looked at the younger woman.

"shouldn't you be guarding that old man, Mel?" Scholar stretched, allowing her Fullbring, and consequently her "clothing" to fade to nothing as she stood. She went to the table and began getting dressed. The body on the other desk was still, her flesh golem unmoving and set aside

Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down