» Weiss' Character Stats and Techniques
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:34 pm by Lanying Baozhai

» Karl Eckhard, Free Quincy
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:59 am by Karl Eckhard

Rise of the Zombies (Open)

Go down

Rise of the Zombies (Open)

Post by Adyna on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Adyna blinked at how bright the surface was. How long had she been underground? She had been convinced by the Phoenix to take a trip, away from Daedalus to see the world from a new perspective. They reasoned it wasn't healthy for a young woman to spend her life underground constantly watching her peers for signs of traitorous behavior. So, now she was walking around this country called United States of A-mare-I-ca. Which, she discovered, was made of many little countries called "States," and were ruled by a Human. Most of them were completely unaware of the spiritual activity going on around them. And many reacted poorly to her Daedalus-issued body. They treated her as a child, and it was maddening. But, Daedalus was an organization tasked with protecting the Humans, and as much as she wished to release a plague on these Humans who constantly asked her stupid questions like "Where are your parents," and "Are you lost?" she knew she could not.

Due to her irritation, Adyna had relocated to a heavily forested area. Something called a 'national wildlife reserve' with large fences enclosing it. She'd easily leaped/climbed over the fence, and was pleased to find it full of animals and plants. And, she discovered, Spirits. Apparently, some people came to die in these places. And where theres Spirits, there's Hollows.

Adyna sat cross-legged in a tree, watching as a Hollow started to chase a Human Spirit around a clearing.
Adyna
Adyna
Unseated Officer

Species : Human
Race : Fullbringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise of the Zombies (Open)

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:17 am

Sithis would be hidden next to the tree. Well behind it to where the girl would soon found her way there. Sithis was hidden presence wise. Evading the late night partol from the Second Division who were supposes to be watching him like a Hawk. Day by day it was getting super easy to evading those guys. it's like they were no longer trying. Or the fact that no one but the Captain Commander, Sithis and Sithis's men within the Sixth Division were allowed any close to his Barracks unless they wished to be assaulted. And this game Sithis time to make a nice quick few steps ahead of the Watchers before they caught on. This time. Sithis had hidden his presence competency. Even with being in Gigai competency undetected. All the training he was doing was finally paying off. he was finally enjoying himself after his paper works.

Now he was here in the human world watching the stars. Until he felt a presence of an extremely pissed of being who was extremely. Strong. Sithis had already measured her size and structure such through sensing her aura. Given a mental picture within his mind of how small of the size she was. Which such extreme sprital pressure. Sithis didn't care. She sensed annoyed that much he sensed. And she had now hopped on a Tree. He sensed a Human Spirit, and a Hollow chasing it. Sithis still didn't care.

It simply wasn't his Job. he was no longer a Seated Officer, or unseated, or a Lt. For that Matter. he was a Captain with a big cock.

"So, are you going to tell me why you're pissed off? or are you going to keep that belt inside yourself?" He finally spoke. Sithis had been compete sober. In fact since his Training he had not touched a single booze drink.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyna on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 am

Adyna glanced around for the source of the voice. She didn't like being spoken to out of the blue, let alone by someone rude enough to conceal their presence. Nevermind that her own powers were quite concealed and limited themselves. Daedalus would never let her use her full powers at will, after all. Accidents might happen. She could be touched.

Finding the source, a man who appeared as out of place as any, she crossed her arms over her chest and glared. Phoenix had been helping her improve her conversational skills, and she could at least maintain eye contact now. "Don't... you know... it's rude to... you know... sneak up on... people?" She said rather meekly. Well, in this form she was at least able to get all her words out, though her voice was barely above a whisper. But, like Phoenix trained her, she refused to look away.

She shifted her weight, standing on the branch, using her ultra-lightweight body to keep from disturbing it too much. She stood, all of three feet and two inches, a whole ninety six and a half centimers tall. Her body was covered by a yellow dress, with a red scarf and ribbon under her jaw and long black gloves covering her hands.
Adyna
Adyna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:00 am

"Honestly?" he said sighing.

"I simply don't care." he said closing his eyes

"I spent about what two hundred years. God I can't even honestly recall. in a Cell in that annoying prison. Just to break out. Pray to what ever gods exist. That Mazaz would be dead. Only to recent found out that cocksucker exists. That my training has to start over. Honestly. I don't care. I've been put under watch." he shrugged his shoulders.

"And at the day. No matter how much I push my body. I still won't be able to be stronger then Mazaz. That disgusting piece of trash. because My body can go so far alone. Without the aid. before I need to seek training of others above the level i desire training in. And get this? get this. I don't even want to ask people in the Soul Society For assitance. because there all fucking dickheads. And the only one I'd even want to ask for help. has a fucking Zanpukuto of a fucking Vastro Lorde. Who's an egoistical boasting cuck." he said angrily.

"I am pissed yes, annoyed, and upset. So if you want a sorry. I am sorry. There you had it." he said gritting his teeth. Releasing that pent up stress that he had built inside.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:03 am

The tiny girl cocked her head to the side. He might be a Shinigami, based on how he talked. Probably crazy. Rattling on about things she couldn't know. Surely, those black robes wouldn't approve of one of their own talking to an outsider of such things. Oh well. Not her problem.

She turned to go back to watching the Hollow hunt, but was disappointed to see it gone. She turned and angrily pointed at the man, stamping her foot on the branch, her leg making a sound not unlike a squeaky hammer.

"Your talking distracted me from the hunt!" She said, her voice louder than before but not quite shouting. Maybe an angry whisper was more accurate. Her black covered finger twitched as she pointed at the stranger.

Azalea
Azalea
Admin_Empress
Admin_Empress

Species : Werewolf
Race : Togabito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:12 am

Sithis laughed. At her pointing the blame on him. "Cute you remind me of me. When I was six years of age. I bitched and whined when I didn't get what I wanted. Then got my ass beaten by Daddy and forged me into a warrior." he told her and would get up. "Well since I can give a rats ass about Hollow and Human Spirit as it no longer my job. Why don't we take the chase to them? Live action? While our powers are concealed? it'll be excellent training for speed training, and eye sight? Thoughts?" he asked her. he always wanted to improve. "No point in bitching, If I can bring you the live action~" he said. Hoping to cheer the young girl up. Though he doubted she was innocent. he knew longer again that eyes could be lying to you.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyna on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Adyna glared at the stranger. She wasn't sure she liked him. He was loud, and talkative, and overly familiar for her tastes. Speaking so much to a stranger, about things he shouldn't... Though she wasn't a Shinigami, detested them even, she felt he was a security risk. What if this man blabbed to a living Human about souls? That would put everything Daedalus worked for in danger.

She crossed her arms over her chest again, stepping back. "You... talk too much... And I bet... The Shinigami... won't like your attitude." After all, it was the job of all Shinigami to maintain and protect the balance of souls. Even if he didn't handle it directly, he should at least care. If Hollows did something drastic because of negligence on the Shinigami part, and it harmed Daedalus or Phoenix, she doubted she'd forgive the black robes.
Adyna
Adyna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiroki on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:44 am

"Oh, we don't. Sadly though, there aint a damn thing we can do about it."

From atop a higher branch of Adyna's tree a small furry face emerged from the foliage canopy and grinned cheekily at the pair, sheathing the baton at his side as he did so. Dont trouble yourself about the spirits though. Its been taken care of and they wont bother you any longer. Unless you actually wanted to hunt em, in which case sorry 'bout that, cant letcha do it etcetera. Some of us," he winked at the girl-who-was-most-definitely-not-human. "Actually do our bloody jobs, yknow?"

"An speakin of jobs...Cap'n y'know better than to go wanderin around the big scary Human world alone! Remember what happened the last time you went out without backup? You havent been botherin this lady have you?" he looked at Adyna for confirmation.

Yep. Not human. Definitely not human. All the more reason to fall back asap. Already things were bad enough with one of their own making contact and potentially ruining relations in the supernatural community. They did not need another repeat of the Quincy War.

On hindsight, probably not the best idea to give the 6th a headstart. Way smarter to have just reported the unauthorized excursion to Lany and let her deal with it. Oh well. No point crying over spilt blood.

"Cmon sir. Lets get you back to your barracks. Corps commanders orders," The cub touched a paw to his ear in Adyna's direction in the manner a gentleman might tip his hat if he had one. "sorry for the trouble ma'am. We'll be in our way,"
Shiroki
Shiroki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 pm

To think he would find himself a teacher to help with his skills. He was about to speak when a very rude furry intrurpted him. Atleast he felt honored that the Second Division Captain came for him seeing as his Division members had had a hard time tracking him. The Fury finally after what seemed to be two or maybe four hours. Finally located Sithis. He laughed. "You're Slacking Shirok. If it took you this long to find my location. I have to give you preps however." he said simply. "Im actually honored you went ahead and located me." He made his way towards the tree, and then looked at the girl. "Come to think of it? When did you get here, Shiroki. I didn't locate your present till I heard your voice. You sneaky wolf." he said snickering.

"Last time? I don't think you were properly informed on what happened last time I ventured somewhere alone. Three Highest enemy ranking were killed." He said simply. "I met her no trouble no. I clearly wanted to make her a tad happy." He said simply. "He is right, the Furry Wolf. He can't do anything about it. He holds no Jurisdiction over me, and we are of equal Structure." He told the girl.

"But you're right, Wolfie. Let's head out. I have training to do." He said.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyna on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Adyna was going to let the duo leave, so she could go back to her forced 'vacation' when it dawned on her that these two shouldn't be here for a completely different reason. They were far too close to base. This wasn't good. She didn't know these people, didn't know what they knew. Only one thing she could do, she reasoned. Exert the authority of her position within the organization. But... would the Shinigami respect that? She recalled Daedalus had once been caught up in their war with the Quincy in what humans called the World Wars.

Well, she needed to be brave, be strong!

"N-not! So, um... fast. I, uh, I um... I need... you two to uh... Stay where I can, um, see you. I need... Your, uh... i-i-identifications please!"

... Nailed it.

The tiny girl tried to straighten her shoulders and put on an air of authority, but at that moment the breeze caught her scarf and covered her face. Hastily holding it down, she looked up at the Werewolf and down at the Shinigami.

"P-p-proof you are who you say you are, please. By, um, the uh... Authority of... D-da-Daedalus!" she had no idea if Shinigami recognized the living organization, or even recalled their past encounters. Let alone if these two specifically knew. They were, after all, a top secret organization.
Adyna
Adyna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiroki on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:02 am

Shiro blinked. Usually the people he tended to meet came in two categories. Either they thought you were insane; or they were part of the supernatural community already--in which case they either attacked you or got the heck out of Dodge on getting wind of your presence. Never, in all his centuries of dealing with mortals had he been requested to show any form of I.D before. Usually Plus souls took it for granted you were who you said you were, and let you get down to the konso'ing. This was odd. Decidedly odd. Refreshing, though--in a way.

Did he even HAVE any form of I.D? It was an honest question. To be frank, he didn't really know. He had his badge of course. Not the Lieutenant one; since that was now Hanzo's property--but the less impressive 10th seat plaque that no one really wore except on fancy occasions. Maybe that would do? It'd have to do--seeing as there wasn't anything else and the haori was back at base.

"'Course, ma'am," producing the carved scrimshaw of wood, he handed it over to the girl with the gravest seriousness. She was welcome to it, insofar that he was concerned. Not as though he wore it that often in public anyway. Nor was the respect communicated feigned; far be it for him to underestimate a child when politeness cost nothing. "I hope you'll let me vouch on behalf of the Cap'n though. You have MY badge of identification anyway, and I assure you that he's with me," he punctuated the last bit with a sigh.

"--more's the pity..."
Shiroki
Shiroki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:13 am

He looked at Shiroki and eyed him carefully. "His Name is Shiroki. Tenth Seat of the Tenth Division. However, I find it questionable that his a tenth seat. If he was able to locate my presence easier. Yet alone remain undetected while we spoke. Lastly. I am Captain of the Sixth Division. Called me Alexander. That was my human name when I was a human Three Thousand years ago. More or less? I can't recall my actually age. I could be five thousand. But yeah. It's been a pleasure to meet you. Little one, but we have to go. And we Captains only Answer to the Coucil Jesus only knows if it still exists. And the Captain Commander. Along with other figures that you won't believe exist." he clapped his hands and looked at the wolf. "Don't order me aaround, Wolf Boy. And if you're going to. As least tell the truth. I highly Doubt a Tenth Seat of the Tenth Division would find me, if trained Seated Fifth and Fourth division members of the Second Division Cannot." He said simply.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down