» Afterlyfe (Opem)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:44 pm by Echidna

» Safe Passage (Open)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:21 pm by Non-Player Character

» Destiny, fate, or chance? (Open)
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:37 am by Adyna

» The New Lieutenant (Open)
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:39 am by Hanzō Judai

» Testament of the Great Teacher (Open Thread)
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 am by Va'tet

» Rot Dragon (Finished)
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:37 pm by Shiroki

» Stat Upgrades(Training) Need grading~
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:12 pm by Azalea

» Self Training(Training thread)
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm by Sithis Monomyth

Safe Passage (Open)

Go down

Safe Passage (Open)

Post by Echidna on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:55 am

Echidna sat in the hospital room. She found it funny; it wasn't her enemies or a Hollow or Quincy that had done her in. A simple overdose was all it'd taken. The pills she'd relied on to control her powers ended up claiming her life.

She had died only moments ago, in the middle of a Thursday morning, despite having been in the hospital all night. Doctors and nurses were running in and out of the room still, trying to bring her back. But it was useless. She knew that. She was a Plus, a soul unable to pass on to the next life. Too many regrets, after all. Too much shame. She wondered if she would become a Hollow, or be met by a Shinigami and passed on. With her death, the Church of the Goddess would fall apart. Her link to her thralls ended the moment she'd overdosed.

It was a sad life she'd led, she thought, as the doctors called time of death. She wondered if her next would be any better.
Echidna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe Passage (Open)

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 pm

A man in a jacket appeared next to her, with a bottle of whiskey. He would sit next to her and speak. "Can't be worse from what I encountered." he told her. He had watched her die and he had watched her become a plus. "Why not move on? To much shame? It can't be that bad? Do you know what Hollows are? Disgusting pieces of trash that need to be erased. And No I don't speak as I've met, I speak about them as if I loathe the existence of anything that isn't a soul reaper. In fact I myself am human and hate humans." he said with a frown. He would go on a take a hint of his whiskey. he was restricted in his gigai. "Was the death worth it? You could have lived a little while longer and enjoyed life. It couldn't be as hopeless and being kidnapped for two hundred years." If only she saw the scars on his body.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

Species : Human
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echidna on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:27 pm

The Lady Echidna looked sideways at the sudden visitor. "You're not the Shinigami in charge of Karakura Town, " she said, a statemate, not a question. She looked back to her body, wondering what they would do with it. She had wanted to be buried at the Church. Maybe someone here would remember that. "I didn't overdose on purpose, you know. Tolerance can get so high that it's hard to know your limits. Especially when you're distracted and hurt."

Echidna reached down to rub her thigh. As a Plus, she didn't have her prosthetic leg, and was left with just the stump of soft flesh that ended just above the knee.

She turned to look at the Shinigami. "So, I take it you're here to send me to Hell, huh? Goddess knows I don't deserve the other place. I won't resist. In the end, I made mistakes. But more than that, I did it my way." Echidna said, a sad smile on her face as she quoted one of her favorite songs, this one by Frank Sinatra.
Echidna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Sithis looked at her and sighed. So many things he could do. He could follow code and send her to hell or he can choose to let her have her own choices. At the end of the day he was a Captain, He was above, Unseated, Seated, and Lt officers. he ran a entire division and what he did in his division was his own ruling and how he ran it. On top of his normal duties. He would take a sip of his drink and speak. "Im a Captain. Honestly I don't care where you go. Where it be the Soul Society or that annoying place, or Hell. Choice is yours, and I will send you to that place. I just came to have a little break here. then going back to office duties and then training." He told her. "It's that simple. I just don't care. I lost the desire to care when people close to me die. For stupid reasons. For as long as I've lived. things like this I just don't care" he shrugged and took a sip of his drink,

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echidna on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:17 pm

The proud woman sighed. "You Shinigami are all so much the same. Never around when you're needed, always depressing and edgy when you're here." A memory flashed through her mind of a small white dog she'd seen on a train once. She smiled a bit. Alright, maybe all Shinigami weren't so bad.

As she talked, Echidna wondered what Hell would be like. Would that man be there, waiting on the other side? Growing up in the Church of the Goddess, she'd heard so much about Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, but nothing of Hell save that it was where the worst people went. She'd done wrong in her life, she knew that. But was it enough wrong to damn her soul for eternity?

"We both know I don't get to choose. You do your little ceremony, then the soul goes where the Goddess decides. That's how it works, neither of us controls the outcome."

The young woman gave her body one last look as they moved it from the room. Soon, another patient would lie in that bed. They were taking her body off to Goddess knows where. Maybe I should have been an organ donor, she thought wistfully, then dismissed the idea. She was too tainted, too impure for that. Echidna, mother of monsters. That's who she was. But, with her gone, she wondered what would become of the beast she'd created all those years ago when she first discovered her ability.
Echidna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Funny how she spoke of people not being given a choice. When Sithis met a god and was given a future about a certain someone who was now very much alive. He shrugged and would take a sip. "Listen. Let me tell you about my life." He told her. "I was a human, a fighter, a warrior, a drunk, and someone who made many women pregnant. I was a Tribesmen. Best warrior in my youth and in my adult years. I've killed many men, women, and children. I should have been a hollow or went to hell. I ended up in the Soul Society. I became a Captain. There's more to it then that but you get the jest of it. You can repent if you so deserve. But we soul reapers are not religious." he said simply." Don't view me with the rest of the reapers. They suck. So do the other Captains. When you decide your ready. I'll perform the ceremony. I'll give you a bit time, to enjoy yourself. You're safe with me. There's no hollow that would attack you while I am here." He spoke to her.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echidna on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:00 pm

The Lady Echidna rolled her eyes. She wondered if her ability worked as a plus. She decided she would test that when she had a more suitable spirit near her. This Captain would not make an appealing Thrall. She wondered what it was about her that brought so many strange and unusual people into her life. Did trouble simply attract trouble?

"I was under the impression you Shinigami were supposed to work together to maintain the peace. Hold hands, sing kumbaya and so on," Echidna commented before rising to her foot. She held her arns against the wall to stop from falling over. "Well, go on. Might as well face judgement standing up. Let's get this over with." Echidna faced the Shinigami with a steely look, ready for whatever fate awaited her.
Echidna
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:12 pm

He looked at her and gave her a slight sigh. "Very well." he manifested his zanpukuto, and looked at her. "Where ever you end up I truly wish you luck. " He gave her a nod, and finished his whiskey. "Soul Reapers. have a duty. Mostly the soldiers but so do the Captains. As I've said I run things differently in my division. Plus, I am a Captain. I have people answer to me. Each division has a given task. For example the Eleventh Division is close combat, blood thristy anha nah naha." he said. he took his guard, and placed the end of the hilt at her forward. "Till next time we meet hopefully not in the battle field." He said, the surge of energy, went from the hilt to her forehead, passing her forward towards whatever path laid next. if it was to the SS. Her spirit would glow and holy light would emit if it was to Hell, chains would embark her body and take her below a dark hole. if it was to Hm. She would transfigure into a demihollow.

"See you~" he said

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non-Player Character on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:21 pm

The symbol of Konso would appear on the Fullbringer's forehead. Glowing a soft blue, her body would turn white, until it became unbearable to look at. Her figure was hidden by the light, and began to fade away, vanishing entirely. Her soul would pass from this world to the Soul Society, where she would awaken in the South Rukongai's 25th District. The next phase of the Fullbringer's afterlife has begun.

Thread End
Non-Player Character
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down