» Afterlyfe (Opem)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:44 pm by Echidna

» Safe Passage (Open)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:21 pm by Non-Player Character

» Destiny, fate, or chance? (Open)
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:37 am by Adyna

» The New Lieutenant (Open)
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:39 am by Hanzō Judai

» Testament of the Great Teacher (Open Thread)
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 am by Va'tet

» Rot Dragon (Finished)
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:37 pm by Shiroki

» Stat Upgrades(Training) Need grading~
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:12 pm by Azalea

» Self Training(Training thread)
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm by Sithis Monomyth

Meeting with Va'tet.

Go down

Meeting with Va'tet.

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Sithis was on his way to see a noblewoman. He was extremely drunk, and still had a full bottle in his hand. Having endured endless torture for two hundred years, and having the Second Division watching him. Bastard Assassins, and lying to the Captain Commander, to save his hide was no good. But atleast he did what he did. Now he was going to see noblewoman. In a very interesting state. He was drunk so this should be fun and very embarrassing for her not for him as he did not have shame. Every Captain within this blood place was different and brought something to the the table. Which was interesting. Making his way towards an inn. He would position himself in a seat and wait for her arrival. She would hopefully figure out who he was by his hachi and his zanpukuto.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

Species : Human
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting with Va'tet.

Post by Va'tet on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:18 pm

The Noblewoman in question was Va'tet Tsuyosa. Having herself only recently been rescued from Hueco Mundo after an over six-hundred year long mission, she did not find it too strange that he contacted her. They both had, after all, suffered at the hands of the Hollows.

"But you are stronger for it, Va'tet, my little Shinigami," the spirit of her Zanpakuto said. Muerte, as usual, had manifested his full body and accompanied her out on the walk. The tall Hollow was over a third of a meter taller than herself, and his big wings made him appear bulkier. She herself wore armor, ancient and made by her own hand. The breastplate was pink, made from quartz harvested from Hueco Mundo. It clinked as she walked, her own four wings so broad that they didn't fit on her back, instead framing her body in an outline of pale yellows and whites.

"Muerte, it would be bad manners to bring a Vasto Lorde into a meeting with the Sixth Captain Monomyth, given his recent history. Perhaps you should return to the inner world," Va'tet said, her voice as emotionless as ever. Everyone dealt with trauma differently. She proffered not to deal with it. She placed her hand the top of her Zanpakuto, a crude scythe that hung at her hip. "And your presence here upsets the civilians, Muerte. They fear you. And by extension, me. It will be harder to convince the fourth division to remove my collar if I am feared by them." The collar in question was one that sealed her Shinigami powers, forcing her to rest and recover the energy she had expended by maintaining Shikai for six centuries without rest. The coma she'd been in for well over a month apparently had not been rest enough.

Muerte said something incredibly rude about civilians, but obediently returned to within the scythe. Va'tet, physically only seventeen years old in appearance, walked into the inn, looking around for the Captain, finding him at a table. She headed towards him, careful that her large wings did not knock into anything.
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

Species : Vastine Amorte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Sithis narrowed his lips as he felt some form of small presence that had manifested, Only for it to be surged back into it's holder. Sithis clutched his bottle. He would then speak. "Welcome. Noblewoman. Impressive zanpukuto you have their. It's constant release." he said turning his head now facing her and her scythe and he was right. It was a constant release state. "Is there a simplistic reason why it's in that form? Not that I care. Just curiously. A scythe no less? Do your abilities regard, death, discord, chaos, or decay by chance? maybe rotting or destruction?" he questioned her. He stood up placed the bottle down, and extended his right hand out. "Captain Monomyth. of the Sixth Division. Pleasure to meet you. the local Drunk." he gave her a rather cheesy smile. "I've been in Second and Eleventh division in the past. I now Run the Sixth. I hope for it to be promising. If Im not constantly watched." he said, looking north west then southwest, at the two men who have been stalking him. Must the Second division go everyone he went. When Lany said the Omiimiustuo will be watching him he didn't think it will be this stressful.

(So sorry for the long wait I didn't know you replied till now <3 posted <3)

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 am

Va'tet shook the Captain's hand, ordering herself a glass of iced water from the waiter. "Actually, my zanpakuto is not constant release. Nor is it the one I originally owned. This scythe is actually a weapon I had stolen from Las Noches on my last mission. It's called Muerte, and actually has the opposite power of what you suggested. Muerte has the ability to reject death itself, allowing user and enemy to survive even the most traumatic of injuries."

Va'tet sat herself in a chair, her eyes still dull and flat. She had the eyes of a Vastine Amorte, swirling colors much like spilled oil or gas. "But, Captain, you should know how rude it is to ask abour another's Zanpakuto. But, I should tell you that my original Zanpakuto is dead."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:54 pm

"Reject death?" He asked. He shook her head, when it was time to pull back he did. "Much like A Time Zanpukuto. Interesting. I'd defo like to know more about it's uniqueness. I am sorry for the loss of your spirit. I sure he, it, or she is well in another life. Or hell, which ever. if even had such a place for the spirits. So many options." He said. He did some minor study on religion but that was brief. He sat down, and would look at his bottle. " I too went to that place. Fought off eight espanda. Killed number seven and eight, Fought a good battle. Got to know what their capabilities were before I was captured. Now Im under watch by those cocksuckers that are following me. YES YOU heard me. Ya'll cocksuckers that need to bugger off when Im having a private discussion. And go piss off will. Don't think you don't think I see you two stalking in the shadows. Why not get the Second Division Captain to Stalk me instead." He sighed to himself." Im sorry about that outburst. Very hard time to find some alone time even in my office, I have to seal it shut from them to prevent entry." He said with a frown.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Va'tet nodded her head. "Though the Espada are dangerous, if you survived I do not think they fought you at full power. The Negativas, the highest ranking officials of Hueco Mundo, make the Espada look like children by conparison. La Negativa Primera had been hounding me for a hundred years, and only Muerte's power saved me."

She paid no mind to the Captain's outburst. Humans were loud creatures and it was to be expected. As for his watchers, she approved of his punishment. He had committed a crime after all, by going to Hueco Mundo.

"A Zanpakuto that reverses time? It sounds as if you mean another of the Zanpakuto Princes. There are six Princes in total. Muerte is the Prince of Death, just as the current commander uses the Zanpakuto Princess of Darkness. They're legendary wespons."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Sithis looked at her and he would begin to speak. "The Negativas, Never heard of them, I've only battled the current ranking Numbers, 1 to eight espanda and killed the Seventh and Eighth In combat. The fifth Espanda held that time Zanpukuto. But his dead. I killed him. Im sorry he no longer has the the weapon. " He laughed, and begun to chung the bottle of whiskey down. He clearly had a sour taste in his mouth after talking about Mazazaz who was dead. Surely he was dead right? Sithis did kill Mazazaz he was sure of it. He would stop and look at her with a light smile on his face. "Six Princes? You're telling me the Time one is one of them? Yours and the Commanders too? May I ask. What can the Time do what are it's exact limitations? Surely I killed him. I watched him reduce to size. He must be dead.." he a bit of worry stuck his throat. If Mazazaz was alive. He will do everything within his power to get stronger to a power above the Soul Queen's and permanently erase Mazazazh. But naw, he couldn't be alive. He shouldn't doubt his death even if it's a legendary weapon.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:43 am

Va'tet shook her head softly. "The Six Princes can't be destroyed or lost. If their owner passes, the Zanpakuto Princes return to the Altar or Princes in Las Noches."

Va'tet sipped her water, then frowned as her Zanpakuto grew warm at her hip. With a flare of Hollow reiatsu, her Spirit manifested himself in an open chair near the Shinigami.

The Vasto Lorde's three eyes focused on Sithis. "We Princes are far stronger than your average Zanpakuto. But, I hate to admit that the Negativas are stronger than Vasto Lordes like me. Many years ago, a single Negativas defeated me and the other five Princes of Hueco Mundo." Muerte made a sign to the waiter, asking for two glasses of water, and Va'tet frowned at the Hollow.

"Muerte, we just talked about you staying out of sight," the Vastine girl chided.

"I couldn't abide by a weakling thinking he's stronger than the Espada. He must have gotten lucky was all. No way a Shinigami can stand to the might of Hollows."

Va'tet frowned. "Muerte, you are being rude to the Captain, and the Gotei. In addition. Captain Sithis, the Commander does not have a Prince. She uses the Princess of Darkness. While the Princes come from Hueco Mundo, the Princesses are actual Zanpakuto Spirits. Not Vasto Lordes transformed into Spirits."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Sithis looked at her and gave a sigh. So there was a chance Mazazaz had survived... So that's what the Wolf God meant. Interesting. He would have to take the zanpukuto then kill Mazazaz if he had a chance to do so. No doubt his little impressing Herrio might him saved him along with The Time Zanpukuto. Sithis grew sour. To think his abilities were once enough to kill a former Captain and a Lt. Nen and Alessia where have you gone wrong or was it Myself? Such interesting zanpukuto each one had, one can revive the dead the other can bend Space. Both were now dead, and Mazazaz was left. No doubt Mazaz had gotten stronger since their last encounter four hundred years ago.

"I see." He said. Then the Hollow spirit manifested itself. And begun to speak. "So the Negatives are the strongest. How many are their in total do they have ranking like the Espanda?" He asked. It seems, Mazaz was not the only threat ahead of his road. The Hollow called him weak. While that was true. He spent four hundred years in a cell enduring torture. His abilities did get rusty from what they used to be. He smiled.

"Nonsense. It's quite fine. Were having a Casually discussion. Nor do I like for us to be formal while were here. Im only formal in my office or attending and Captains meeting. What he says is true. I am currently weak. I was in a cell for four hundred years. My abilities were reduced in shape. You mistaken my capabilities. Muerte, a single slash of my bankai had erased the Seventh and Eighth Espanda in in a single slash. Damaged the Sixth, Did nothing to the fifth and below. However, in results I was able to fully observe each one of their Ress. I know what the current one to six espanda can do. And I know how to counter them once I reach that level. Lucky? You are correct I should have died their that time. In fact I was supposes to die. It was a certain Espanda that allowed me to live another day. Just to enjoy what ever chess game he enjoys. Why do you think I still drink. But I have resolve now. I start training the moment I wake up." He smirked.

"You're quite interesting, Muerte. I still hate hollows though~" he teased him.

"Yes, Interesting. So I've learned about The Princes, the Princess, and now the Negatives. However, i've learned about the Time Zanpukuto ages ago. Just didn't know how to properly counter it." he said.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:38 am

Muerte shook his head in annoyance. "Hollow-kind is, and always shall be, the superior race. Excepting you, my little Shinigami," the Vasto Lorde said while looking at Va'tet. She looked away from him, deciding to ignore the spirit.

"There is much we do not know about the Princes and Princesses. Nobody save the spirits themselves know their full capabilities. Even when I was at full strength, not restrained by this collar, Muerte would tell me that my body was holding him back. It's my opinion that the Zanpakuto Princes are nearly limitless in power, and to be defeated by the Negativas implies that these beings are even stronger."

The Vasto Lorde frowned. "They simply got lucky was all. Back then, the Princes and I had been arrogant, believing Vasto Lordes were the pinnacle of evolution. Turns out, the Black Lands Hollows had taken it a step further. Somehow they transcended Vasto Lorde, and completely outclassed the others. I, of course, fought valiantly," the Vasto Lorde boasted.

Va'tet blinked slowly at the Prince. "Yet, you lost. And back then, you didn't have your powers limited by my own." Muerte flushed before angrily taking a drink of his water, the clear fluid running down his chin as he drank the entire glass. Va'tet looked back to the Captain. "The fact is, we do not know the strength of the Negativas. I had only met the Prima Negativa, and their power completely overwhelmed my own. The last time I'd been so overwhelmed in a fight, I had been a mere toddler fighting the Grand Kido Chief."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:38 pm

He listened to them both while drunk he still understood what they were saying. So Murte was overwhelmed by them... This was troubling. Threats like these should not exist. If Mazazaz was still alive given what they just spoke off. He was alive make no mistake about it. He cheated death with Time. Disgusting. Once he got stronger he will personally see fit in seeking Mazazah, taken his zanpukuto then killing him, that will prevent him from being saved by that silly thing. Then he will throw that zanpukuto far away. So no other person can touch such disgusting and overpowered zanpukuto. Then he will focus on erasing those threats that Murte spoke of. Was lany aware of the level of danger, the SS could be in if those things attacked them? No one but Lany would stand at chance. Again this was only pushing Sithis's resolve to get stronger again. Never again will he kneel before a hollow and never again will Sithis see his friends get harmed and used as puppets. Threats that are threats will be erased. He paused and fell silent.

"I see. That is a big problem.." He said with a sigh. She spoke of the grand Kidou Chef. "I should take lessons from him in Kaiden later on, and Bakudo. Or I'll just learn lesser spells from studying." Now he defo had resolve to get stronger. All this time in the past he trained to get stronger to defeat Mazazah, and he did then he found out he could be alive. No he was.. And then to found out their was people stronger then the Espanda and mazazaz. Other then the Gods was just icing on the cake. Being at the power level he was now. Would grant Sithis no Victory over the future battles. If only Zenkai was real. Like those animes shows in the living world. Hahahaha, sadly in life it did not work like that. It was just experience.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am

Va'tet hung her head. Without changing her tone, she said "That would be impossible. The previous Grand Kido Chief, the one who trained me, Ma'kine, died many years ago. The current Grand Kido Chief is a man I have never met, so I do not personally know of his strength."

Muerte said nothing for a moment, looking at his empty glass. The former chief was a hard topic of discussion that had led to several disagreements between them.

"Regardless, the Negativas are of no threat. Though they protect the Hollow King, they are not loyal to the king. Rather, they exist simply to prevent a war between Las Noches and the Black Lands. The Negativas would likely never set foot nor tail in Soul Society. And if they did... There is nothing we could do to stop them. That is my belief."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Monomyth on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:45 pm

He listened to her. "I see. So I'll stick to studying books and attempting to use those spells in combat. If by the chance you have some of those texts that the former Grand Chief have written down mind if I burrow them for complex kidou if you don't mind? i'll return them of course." he said. He looked at the Hollow and spoke. "You're awfully quiet, for someone who's prideful. Theres a thing about hallowing pride in certain moments, this isn't one of them. What's your intake on the former Grand Kidou Chief." he asked the Hollow.

His eyes went off to the woman, now that he let the words sink within the hollow while he waited for his response. "All we can do is get stronger. Which I plan to do. To counter those Folks. I will not allow a threat like that exist. While they harm hundreds of innocents if that day ever comes for them to harm innocents and create an unbalance. I allowed that to happen once, twice, third time I will correct the mistake I didn't compete on the first two tries I faced that man." he said and then fell silent. Must be the Booze making him talk to much.

Sithis Monomyth
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:44 am

The Hollow abruptly rose to his feet, tail thumping against the floor. "My pride has nothing to do with this. Nobody will be fighting the Negativas if I have any say about it. Fighting them, even thinking of defying that hag's will, it's suicide."

The Vastine girl turned her dull eyes to the angry spirit and shook her head. "Calm yourself, Muerte. Nobody will be fighting the Negativas. You know as well as I do that they only care about maintaining the balance of power in Hueco Mundo."

The Hollow continued to bluster and thump his tail angrily. "Either way, the former chief was the one who raised my little Shinigami. I gotta respect him for that, but he was a blasted fool if he died as easily as they claim he did."
Va'tet
Unseated Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down