» Character Theme songs
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 pm by Azalea

» Racial Techniques (WIP)
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm by Azalea

» It's a Party! (Invite only)
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:40 pm by Non-Player Character

» Changing Race on Damnation
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 pm by Azalea

» The Power of a Dragon (Open Training Thread)
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:51 am by The Wandering Scholar

» Flames of Redemption (A What If Plot)
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am by Shiroki

» End of Waiting (Va'tet/Kibo)
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:22 am by Va'tet

End of Waiting (Va'tet/Kibo)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: End of Waiting (Va'tet/Kibo)

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Well there goes the post-training-laze-around plan down the drain. He'd really have to keep an eye on the guy from now on. That guy was definitely bad news. What the hell was the previous commander doing sending people to retrieve the princes?! Him being in jail makes all the more sense now! Hopefully, lady Lanying wasn't as crazy as him.

"Its not very far. About half an hours shunpo from here. We'll be leaving this place soon enough"

He nodded to the two to follow him as he set of in a burst of shunpo. It would actually take less than twenty minutes to get to his hideout at that speed but he had to take their speeds into consideration as well, and he honestly didn't know their speed. So, he just gave a rough estimation.
Kagayakashi Kibo

Species : Human
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Va'tet, true to her word, lifted off the ground in a whirlwind of sand, her massive wings carrying with little effort. She quickly rose to the upper portions of the forest, her wings nimbly keeping her from touching any of the quartz structures. Her eyes were adjusted to see beyond visible light, following the heat trails of Muerte and Kibo.

Muerte himself was using Sonido to keep pace with Kibo. The spirit/Vasto Lorde was quiet, his face stern in concentration. He rarely stayed outside the scythe this long, but he didn't feel right. This Shinigami... Why was he really here? He definitely wasn't from any rescue. Va'tet was left for dead here. The rescue wasn't coming. He'd known that. He wasn't going to tell her, but he knew. This had to be either the biggest damn coincidence or it was a trap. Either way, he thought, there wasn't a single fucking chance he was going back inside that accursed rock. He was free and no Shinigami or Arrancar was going to change that. Speaking of...

"Shinigami. You haven't seen any Arrancar recently, have you?
One who looked like a woman without a face or Hollow hole? Walks around like she fucking owns this forest?
"
Va'tet

Species : Vastine Amorte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Kibo glanced over his shoulder towards the lorde. That was a curious question. Was the arrancar the one who managed to mess up the lady's mind? If so, and if the arrancar was nearby, then he or maybe they would have to stay clear of it.

"No, haven't seen any such arrancar. Why? Personal grudge?"

They were getting close to the hideout now and yet, every single thing was making him uneasy. It was as if something would go wrong anytime. Or maybe he was just being paranoid due to the vasto lorde's presence.
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Muerte hitched the sacks up higher on his shoulder, noticably looking around as they moved. In fact, he seemed to be paying more attention to the forest than where he was actually going, having to dodge obstacles at the last second. The Vasto Lorde was whacking wing and tail against things without noticing, distracted in his search.

He answered without looking, "Oh, you could say something like that. The little upstart is dead if I ever get my claws on her. Just make sure she doesn't see us first, though. Wouldn't want any... unfortunate incidents."
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:18 am

Knowing that letting the crazy hollow go on a rampage would be a stupid idea, Kibo spread his reiatsu as far as he could to make sure that no such thing would happen. Thankfully, he couldn't sense anything. But, he couldn't exactly feel relief either. So, he increased his speed. A few more long shunpo steps and they would be at his hideout.

"Another minute and we'll be at my hideout. After that, I'll open up the way back to seireitei and we can all go back"
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Va'tet kept pace far overhead, following the heat trails of the two males. Even her sensitive ears couldn't pick up the conversation going on below, however.

Muerte's eyes shifted around, but he was steadily creeping closer to Kibo in a way that was hard to tell if it was predatory or just how a Vasto Lorde follows. "Though, if she sees us first, it's likely none of us will ever leave this place. The bitch would give anything to put me back in that infernal rock. But she knows she can't kill Va'tet or me. Actually, I'm rather curious what a Shinigami clearly not in the rescue party was doing so far from Soul Society, hmm, Kibo," Muerte asked, drawing out the man's name in a growl. He still hadn't decided if he was going to like this guy or not, and he was leaning towards not. Too many unanswered questions. Like how a Shinigami survived in this forest, for one.
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 pm

"My my, what's with the hate? That isn't going to hel either of us... or the good lady that you've been so protective of. But, I assure you, you'll get your answers sooner than you think"

Kibo was trying to ease everyone in on the truth at the same time. He wasn't in the mood to explain over and over again. They were near his hideout, the cliffs were clearly visible. In a couple of seconds at the same speed, they would enter the wards that he had placed all over the place. They were meant to hide absolutely every bit of reiatsu from the outside, an invention of the 12th. The hideout was at a place where no hollows would actually look for, due to the hard to find nature of the cave, and that was an added bonus.
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 am

Muerte closed his third eye, refusing to answer. He hefted the five sacks higher, his raven wings making a rustling sound. His metallic tail whipped and snapped against the ground and trees as he kept pace with Kibo.

Far above, Va'tet smiled, swooping down on the two men, unaware of the tension between them. Her pale hair was blown from her face as she shouted down to them, "I can see your leader up ahead, Kibo. Their heat signature is intense, I almost thought they were someone else entirely."
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:35 am

And... there goes the plan to get back to his hideout down the drain. He immediately stopped and raised his hand to signal the other two to stop.

"Okay... What the hell?! Come again, I think I misheard you the first time"

If what the lady had said was true, then the said person was ridiculously strong. And that was bad news.
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non-Player Character on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 am

Spoiler:
Playing as Viborahotep.
Stats:
Armed Combat: Grandmaster
Unarmed Combat: Beginner
Spiritual Combat: Grandmaster
Hoho: Advanced
Reiatsu Perception: Advanced
Hierro: Advanced
Regeneration: Grandmaster

Viborahotep stood still just within the wards. The faceless Arrancar had her arms crossed in front of her before she took a single step forward, letting the overwhelming Spiritual Pressure she commanded be felt. The primal Arrancar without a face or Hollow Hole had a mask fragment that framed where her face should have been, looking like the extended jaws of a serpent. Without warning, she slashed her unsheathed sword, still in its scabbard, in front of her. The force of the swing sent a shockwave in front of her that could easily tear through the quartz trees.

She looked as if she barely exerted herself, the simple white gown she wore over her slim, entirely human body barely moving. The gown had an upside down one on the breast, but other than that she looked like an average mid-twenties year old woman with black hair. Other than where her face should be was an entirely featureless expanse of skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 am

Va'tet gave a grunt as the shockwave knocked her clean from the air, though she landed awkwardly on her left wings. She heard one of the delicate bones snap. She didn't cry out, but staggered back to her feet almost immediately.

At the same time as the sudden attack, Muerte cursed loudly in Spanish, throwing himself over the Shinigami man's body, feeling the concussive wave slash cut through his tail and throw the multitude of sacks from his grip. After the shockwave passed, Muerte called out for Va'tet, stopping halfway when he saw she was alright despite the broken wings. Wings could mend. Even his tail could grow back given time, but he certainly was going to yell about it when he got the chance.

"So much for the element of fucking surprise. What the fuck! You, Shinigami! How strong are you and you better not freaking lie to me"
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:33 am

For a moment, he had thought that the vasto lorde had decided to attack him. But then, the shockwave hit and he realised that the guy was instead trying to protect him. Once they shook themselves up, he looked around to assess the damage. That was a ridiculously powerful attack and he was actually thankful for the guy protecting him. He also saw that the lady was okay. He definitely didn't want the guy turning on him!

"Damn...! And here I thought, we could actually talk our way out of the fight. Well, Muerte was it? I thank you for your action, and now shall we focus on the threat in front of us?
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non-Player Character on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:45 am

Spoiler:
Playing as Viborahotep.
Stats:

Her faceless head tilted in mild annoyance. The mask fragment that framed the oval expanse of skin seemed to almost twitch, the four fangs long, two on top and two on bottom.

Viborahotep took another step forward. Though she had no mouth, she spoke in audible words. "The weapon will not leave Hueco Mundo. It is time we returned it to Las Noches. The King is not patient, though we were willing to wait for her natural death." The Arrancar walked closer, her blank face pointed at the Vasto Lorde. As if she had all the time in the world, the female-looking Hollow drew her sword.

The blade was rather plain, though the metal was a pale-pink. In fact, it was the shade most often associated with Rose Quartz. The otherwise plain weapon tapped the ground in front of her as she walked steadily and without rush towards the trio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 am

Va'tet stared at the Negativas, recognition in her eyes. With it, the faintest hint of fear. But she didn't run away, moving up towards Kibo and Muerte. She had her mission and nothing would stop her from completing it and going home. She'd talk to the commander, then go home to Ma'kine and everything would go back to how it used to be. She was certain of it. Her scythe-shaped Zanpakuto was in her hand but her wings were broken and she walked with a slight limp to compensate.

Muerte's eyes were filled with hatred as he glowered at the female Arrancar. He literally shook with anger and hate, and when he talked it was laced with venom. "I'm not your damn weapon, or anyone's! And we'll not be contained by you when we're so close to freedom, you viper," Muerte snarled before turning to Kibo and practically shouting. "I can keep you alive but you have to trust me. Can you do that or would you rather die here? I can protect you if you can get Va'tet home, understand?"
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:35 am

Kibo was surprised by Muerte's outburst. Though, it was only for a small moment before a determined look came across his face. All of a sudden, lightening burst around his body, the shunko activating.

"I am not naive enough to think that I can survive on my own. Yet, my duty doesn't allow me to let a threat to soul society just walk away. So, I promise on my honor that I'll make sure the lady gets back to her home if you help me bring that hollow down. Death or not, the hollow should cease to be a threat. And in exchange I'll make sure that the lady is safe in seireitei"
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non-Player Character on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 pm

OOC:
Playing as Viborahotep.
Stats:

The faceless woman continued her slow pace towards the trio, her weapon casually dragging along the ground, the woman either not caring to lift it, or not having the energy to do so. Either way, her steps were accompanied with the sound of metal dragging across sand.

"We would disagree. After all, it was we who granted you your gift."

The faceless woman looked in the general direction of the unfamiliar one, sensing him 'powering up'.

"We pose no threat to your people. Leave the weapon, and we might gift you the opportunity to survive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Muerte physically shook with hate. This wretched snake... He couldn't stand her! Growling, deep in his throat, Muerte put his claws on Kibo's shoulder as he moved ahead, standing between the Shinigami and the Arrancar. His still bleeding tail, cut in half, thumped the ground. Turning, he bit Kibo's shoulder hard and shoved him back against Va'tet. "Get her and me out of here. I'll stall this cold-blooded bitch as long as I can. Don't worry; you won't be able to die now that I've bitten you. The venom'll pass in an hour so hurry."

Va'tet would stumble, too scared currently to talk. Her mind was replaying the events of the last time she fought Viborahotep, and she recalled the awful transformations and that unholy power. Memories clicked into place, rebuilding the scene in her mind, their weeks long battle and the subsequent damage to Va'tet's own mind from prolonged exposure to this creature. "Run... We have to run..."
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagayakashi Kibo on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:45 am

Pain shot up in his shoulder for a moment before it vanished. He did something and Kibo wasn't exactly happy with it. The reaction of Va'tet wasn't helping either. He turned towards her to assure everything would be okay.

"Look, lady, don't worry. I or Muerte won't let that crazy hollow take you or your partner away. Now, trust me"

He looked towards Muerte. He knew that letting the lady stay would be dangerous. So, he intended to use shunko to take her some place far, leave her there and come back to fight. That is, if Muerte could keep the hollow busy.
Kagayakashi Kibo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non-Player Character on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 pm

OOC:
Playing as Viborahotep.
Stats:

Viborahotep continued her agonizingly slow pace towards the trio, stopping at the halfway point from where she had started and between the trio.

"We're afraid that there is no escape." As she spoke, she released her immense Reiatsu around her, the pressure alone cracking and shattering the quartz trees around and behind her. She casually lifted her sword, pointing it towards the unfamiliar one. "We give you one final chance. Leave the weapon, and we will not harm you...much."

The woman dialed up her Reiatsu, letting more and more of it flow outwards, both as a means to intimidate, and a means to clear the area of unwanted guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Va'tet on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:22 am

Va'tet started to take a step backwards, but steeled herself. No, no. She wouldn't be afraid. She survived once. And if Muerte said he'd stall her, he would. Muerte never broke a promise. She turned and took Kibo's arm, her soft voice rushing out, "We must return to Soul Society, Kibo. We can't fight her here."

Muerte, however, seemed intent on doing exactly that. He took a step towards Viborahotep, his blaster-arm coming up to point at the Negativas. "I never got the chance to fight you all those years ago. You used that strange magic to trap me in the Altar while the other Princes and I fought our way through your City. I guess its time to find out whose stronger; a Prince or some upstart serpent who has dreams above her station!" This last was almost lost despite his yelling, drown out by the sudden influx of spirit energy at his blaster, charging a great black cero. The Prince's black Cero grew rapidly and gave off a screeching noise as he funneled his raw hatred into the blast. "Cero de recha-" Muerte started to shout before the huge Cero diffused itself, blowing energy in every direction, the Prince unable to maintain its form given his physical and mental condition.
Va'tet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top