Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month
Itsuya Boratomo

Nocens

Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» The Emperor and the Bet (OPEN TO ANYONE)
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am by Hanzō Judai

» Keiichi Moriya
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am by Keiichi Moriya

» Itsuya Borataro | Vastine Amorte | (Finished)
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 am by Itsuya Boratomo

» Rusty, but new (Open)
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» Introducing myself
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:38 pm by Nocens

» The Masked Shinigami (OPEN)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm by Hanzō Judai

»  Hanzō Judai (Shinigami)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm by Hanzō Judai

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» War of the Spirits -A What If Scenario- (OPEN)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:04 pm by Nocens

Musical Malady (Open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Musical Malady (Open)

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 pm

(Sorry for the delayed response. I've been keeping myself busy with work and trying to beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 with 100% completion; I'm nowhere near 100% XD)

Sabre was deaf to the world, hearing nothing but the pounding of water on her head, her own thoughts, and slowly the quiet whispers of her Zanpakuto-turned-Hollow Spirit. She drowned the third in thoughts of what her father would do, what the late Lord Shinsetsuna Tsuyosa would have thought was right and just.

She realized there was no answer, because her father never would have hired four people to sate his every desires; the Lord had preferred going to geisha houses in the Rukongai and drinking at bars, even in his advanced years.

Shaking her head, Sabre started to sing to herself, quietly in the shower, whatever came into her head. Which, as it happened, was another song from the World of the Living. Like many Shinigami, Sabre watched the humans' television through questionably legal means. Despite it being heavily frowned upon, nobody had ever been punished for the slightly illegal action of 'monitoring the world of the living's cinema channels.'

"Oh, misty eye of the mountain below," Sabre started the song softly, slowly building up as she progressed. She was unaware of any disturbances in the bathroom, even as she turned off the shower-head and stepped out of the shower, eyes closed as she began to towel her hair. She was still singing the song as she slowly toweled herself dry, working her way from her hair, down her torso and arms, all the way to her feet, then took a bottle of lotion from the shelf immediately adjacent to the shower door and began the quick process of lotion-ing her skin. Her body moved from memory, knowing exactly where everything in the bathroom was, letting her stay engrossed in her song. She attributed the chill she felt with the cold lotion on her skin, rather than with the draft of an opened door.

Ed Sheeran's 'I See Fire':

Species : Human
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 pm

While Kei already felt like he wasn't intruding, as what was the worst thing about a man walking in on a woman? The sight of their naked body, something Kei didn't have to worry about so much. With a sigh, Kei couldn't even believe she was so hard of hearing or sensing his presence. Surely a Lieutenant could detect possible threats entering a room right? How deep was her thought process when bathing? Another song began to ring out, and Kei couldn't help but stifle a chuckle, there was something so humanizing of someone singing in the shower. While yes it was technically not legal for shinigami to watch living cinema of any kind, there was also the argument that could be made that keeping up with human trends benefited shinigami using gigai to walk among the living, so the sixth division's official stance on it was 'we don't ask, don't talk about it openly.'

Closing the door behind himself, Kei entered the room and called out directly at her through the curtain, "If I got this close to one of my division's ranked members without them responding, they'd be doing pushups until I saw the sunrise." At this point, Kei was more disappointed than annoyed, but not quite lacking on the second. Every shinigami should have at least one ear out to make sure there is no emergency calls, especially those of Lieutenant ranks or higher. Knowing that Sabre was fighting for Captaincy, Kei only saw it fitting that she be reprimanded for the display of absent-mindedness, even if it were not quite the best of times to do so.

This was different than before however, Kei didn't normally raise his voice, in fact most of his own division would claim him to be a rather calm individual even when reprimanding higher ranks in his own division. Kei would even further punctuate his comment by adding, "From someone seeking to be a Captain, I'd expect more from you. If your Captain won't listen to your request for such trial, understand that I will even if she doesn't acknowledge you." This was at least a fair stance to take, it was everyone's job to make sure their peers acted in line, and this was Kei's way of showing he acknowledged her as a junior peer at least, rather than a superior talking down to a subordinate. She wasn't just someone he outranked, she was someone who was aiming to be his equal, and he did not accept the behavior from an equal. Such kind words in such a harsh tone, did he forget they were in a bathroom?

Kei Kusanagi

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Sabiruchi was almost finished when she heard the voice right beside herself. While she was rather well trained in sensing others, she made a point of completely stifling her ability to sense others. It was easier to focus on what she could physically see, and the Lieutenant knew that she'd never be harmed; after all, she was never actually alone, another stipulation set by the Commander. Sensing her constant watchman had been driving her crazy, so the Noblewoman had stopped using the sense decades ago.

But, in the present, the voice beside her made her eyes snap open and she physically jumped, letting out a rather vulgar curse in the Soul Queen's name. The woman quickly grabbed a towel to wrap around herself before she stuck her head out from behind the curtain.

"Do you frequently walk into your subordinate's showers, or is this special? And for that matter, how did you even get in-...," Sabre paused, her voice somewhat angry. "Oh, I am so going to beat her pale ass tonight," she said out loud, but not to the Captain. She knew it was just like Luna to let someone important into the bath while the noblewoman was bathing. To the Captain, she threw a dirty look, aware that it meant absolutely nothing. "What are you even doing in her, Captain?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:05 pm

As she yelled back at the Captain, he nodded slowly, turning his back on Sabre and making his way back to the door. The look on his face wasn't the same as before, but it wasn't shame or depression, more of a disappointment, as if he'd just realized he wrongly judged someone too highly. As he opened the door, Kei slid the notebook back out and walked back to where he was seated. He spoke only briefly, "Nevermind, it seems to be less important than I thought". The door slowly closed behind him, and the sounds stopped. What would follow would be Kei quietly pushing more bumps in to his notebook, continuing noting for his report. He tried to help and was shouted at by a Lieutenant, even under the circumstances that was not something that would go unmentioned. A ranked shinigami of any seat didn't just demand respect, they deserved and earned it, and to be shouted at in such a way was not generally acceptable, and the look Kei gave before leaving the room said that in it's simple response.

Kei did not show any true reaction to the situation, other than the disappointment. There was no anger, just nothing. It was unbecoming when a shinigami showed a reaction when one wasn't necessary, and it was such a shame when any of the ranked shinigami did so. Kei saw emotional reactions as pointless to a degree, as emotions were easily manipulated. Rational reactions were much more efficient, and based on his reply, it wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the gist of his note on the reaction in his report. Unlike most Captains, Kei's reports were almost exclusively about other shinigami, keeping tabs and notes on others, frequently sending information to the Onmitsukido so they had intelligence to work with. No words said to him were promised to stop with him, any possible threats were generally noted so there was never a situation where a possible problem wasn't prepared for. Even such a natural and normal response to him being in the room would likely be scrutinized like a psychological evaluation.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:39 am

Sabre, still rather angry that someone, regardless of his rank would just waltz right into her bathroom then walk right back out after she said something, without any seemingly good reason, pulled on her rarely used standard Shinigami garb. Even the Onmitsukido who followed her had the decency to remain hidden and silent.

The Noblewoman shook her head, running a fine brush through her hair as she spoke through the bathroom door. "I understand that you're a Captain, and that things were probably different where you grew up, but this is a private place, Captain Kusanagi. It doesn't matter if you're blind or not, you shouldn't walk into the bathroom when you know somebody is in there," Sabiruchi said, using the same tone she used for her sister whenever she wanted to drive a point home. Not condescending, but more 'experienced' per se. "And don't forget, you're in my home. A Noblewoman's home. Not even a Captain can wander or do as he or she pleases when it comes to the Noble Families." This last bit was said just before she opened the door, stepping out and stretching her shoulders. Her uniform seemed too tight; it must have shrunk since the last time she wore the official clothes.

Without looking at the blind man, the woman strode across the room, snatching a paper off her desk before turning to the door. "We should get going, Captain Kusanagi. I'm sure your men will be missing you by now if you've been with me the whole day." Her voice when she addressed the Captain was monotone, completely devoid of emotion now. While she was still annoyed, she decided to put on a face of indifference before leaving her rooms. Curiously, her reiatsu was almost entirely Hollow in nature now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Looking up at her he stood up silently. He was definitely not going to argue the point with her, he'd already decided that. He tried to give her a fair warning, she got mad when he was invited into the bathroom by her assistant, there was nothing more that could be said. It seemed like she was taking pity on him, mentioning his blindness in the discussion then not yelling. Somehow deep down he'd prefer to just be punched if she were really that mad about it. While she spoke, he nodded, but continued punching small nubs into his notebook. It was rather odd to watch him though, it seemed he had perfect precision for not being able to see the notebook, it was clear he was well practiced at writing. But seeing a seemingly blank notebook while he wrote made it even more odd. Unless she read braille, it would just look like he was poking bumps in a specific way along the pad. Slowly closing it, Kei would raise to his feet.

Staring toward her, there was a definite distrust on Kei's expression. The hollow reiatsu was hard to ignore, it was no wonder so many shinigami shunned this woman, judgment was common among shinigami, and she had something they could all judge negatively. While Kei saw her only as her reiatsu, he found it easy to trust her earlier when she was almost entirely shinigami, but now was rather different. While Kei's reiatsu was calm and almost serene, it was clear he did not like the hollow feeling before him. Words didn't need to be spoken, Kei was trained and instilled, hollows are inherently evil, they need to be cleansed, and now he feels one. The very idea that Kei doesn't know what any shinigami looks like in any way other than their reiatsu, and hers felt like a hollow, just didn't work in his mind. To him she might as well BE a hollow at that moment.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Sabre lead the Captain through the twisting and turning hallways until they could leave the Estate through the front entrance. She didn't speak to the Captain as they walked through her house. It was somewhat eerie, this huge place with nobody inside. There was a curious lack of servants in the halls, and besides their footsteps, the house was silent.

Sabre felt very much like a Hollow at the moment, to the point that her spiritual energy, should it have manifested, would have been nearly black rather than her natural pure white. She moved with poise and completely rigid posture, back perfectly straight, shoulders back and chin held high.

Her facial expression was completely blank. At a glance, it would seem she was still giving the Captain the cold shoulder. And in truth, she was. But that's not why she was so quite as the two left her home. She was deep in thought. The spirit within her was scratching at her mental barricades.

Out of curiosity, she lowered the barriers, communicating with the spirit, visualizing him moving beside her. Only she could see the spirit, a white being, shaped vaguely like a person but composed entirely of broken battle equipment, swords, shields, guns, spears, all bent and held together by some unseen force that gave the creature a human-like form. His head made from pieces of broken helmets from every era and major civilization, pieced together like some bizarre jigsaw.

She wondered why the spirit was so talkative today, when normally he could say only one word.

Ikite iru sabi no nami moved with a loping gait, beside Sabre and spoke to her. "They'll never accept you, Sabiruchi. You'll never be a Shinigami, not so long as you have me. Why don't you embrace your true nature?"

In her mind, the woman answered, telling the robotic man that she served Soul Society, and always will. Ikite iru sabi no nami answered back, "How can you serve them, protect them, when you constantly war with me? Embrace the fact that you're a Hollow now, and I can make you stronger. You're a Hollow, Sabiruchi. You lie to the world, telling them you're a Shinigami, a noblewoman. But I know your true self, Sabiruci Otome. I am the Hollow that lives within you, after all. You are me."

Sabiruchi slammed the spirit back into the darkest corner of her mind, sealing him away again, while saying out loud in a barking tone, her and the Captain now on the public streets outside her Estate, "I'm not a Hollow!"

Around her, her reiatsu was purely black, and around her neck, the collar showed it's true form, a heavy metal thing with spikes sinking just below the surface of her neck. Shards of white flaked down her front, falling away from the collar around her neck.

The Noble didn't even notice her mask had began to form around her neck, nor did she feel the increased number of Onmitsukido around her and the Captain, hidden from sight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:02 am

As the two walked, Kei didn't look at or speak with the Sabre, there was nothing to say, and besides, he was curious about this spiky hollow sensation he kept feeling. How was she a shinigami at all? He felt her reiatsu shift again, it was subtle, but there was something happening. Even though Kei couldn't figure out exactly what was happening, she felt that hollow sense growing less in control. He remembered the initial conversation they had, where she claimed she had full control, but now it seemed she had very little. How strange the situation was suddenly getting, he couldn't accept it no matter how he looked at it. This was a hollow wearing a former shinigami's uniform, how else was he expected to look at it? Kei's reiatsu stayed calm though, he wanted to see where her reiatsu lead in his research of her.

As the mask began to manifest, Kei could feel it. It really was the true essence of hollow, she was not in control, or she was planning to betray him. He didn't flinch, not even a moment. He let the feeling grow, there was definitely hints of a mask. How much of it was planned? It was hard to tell, maybe none, maybe entirely. On one hand, she was smart enough to know he would be able to sense the change, and wouldn't do it to threaten him, especially now. On the other, if she were planning on betraying him, she would need her mask to compete with a Captain, especially one who specialized so well with his zanpakuto. In any case, it needed to stop, and it needed to stop now.

Clink... the sound was subtle, but it was close, the sound of a sword being readied, but too wide to be a standard zanpakuto katana. "If you take another step with that mask, you'll lose your head." The Captain's voice was stern, and his movement suddenly stilled. He stood with his head lowered, one arm resting at his side, the other resting on the handle of his unusually shaped blade. Kei didn't need to be concerned about threatening Sabre, he was within his jurisdiction to act in accordance with the law. Should she be losing control, it was his job as a Captain to regain control, and if she were threatening to betray him, it was his specific role to arrest her for treason. No matter what the situation was, Kei had to act, he was cornered into doing so. Worse though was his voice, no longer casual and calm, now it was cold as ice, calculating. He was already fighting her, despite his reiatsu still remaining calm. This wasn't just a threat, it was a test, and a warning.

As Kei stood motionless though, his reiatsu did become more and more heavy, slowly flowing out like a flowing stream, enough that other Captains would probably be able to sense his sudden increase. More importantly, the onmitsukudo would know of Kei's discovery if they hadn't already seen it. While they were excellent at gaining information, no one was perfect. What separated Kei from anyone else was how close he was to Sabre, from this distance it was easy to see the mask, and for him it was easy to detect. This was all intended, Kei had already placed several pieces onto the playing field, preparing for multiple situations. This was how a shinigami had to fight, prepare for all situations, and you're prepared for the one at hand.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Sabiruchi blinked back tears as she turned her head to look at the Captain. Instinctively, her hand started to go towards her own blade, but she stopped herself. She had no doubt she could handle the young Captain in a fight, but the problem was that there was no reason for him to be so aggressive all of a sudden.

She looked at him, perplexed. From her point of view, everything was normal and right where it belonged. Her vision showed her the street, with several pedestrians farther down, an Captain Kusanagi, blade drawn menacingly at her. She literally couldn't see the black aura around her, or feel the collar digging into her neck.

Unknown to her, the spirit of her Zanpakuto had infiltrated her mind, manipulating her senses as she would manipulate technology. He erased all evidence of her Vaizard status from her perception, emphasizing his point in the most literal sense.

So, this lead to Sabre's utter confusion at the Captain's words. "What are you talking about, Captain Kusanagi? It's not as if I could summon that cursed thing at will if I tried. I'm a Shinigami, same as you." As she said this, the collar around her neck tightened, digging deeper against her neck. Again and again, the mask attempted to form but was crushed before it could take shape, flaking off onto the ground. The reiatsu around Sabre swelled darkly, radiating in an amoeba-like shape.

To all of this, Sabre was truly blind, robbed of her senses by the Hollow lurking in her soul. But, the Hollow hadn't done anything aggressive, nor had Sabre.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 pm

"You claim you have control, and walk around like you do. It's no wonder you think you have control if you truly don't understand how little you have." Kei stared at her, he had his answer. This was definitely no betrayal, she lost so much control she didn't even know the mask was there. "So I will explain it the way that makes most sense to me, reach up and touch your mask as if it were summoned and tell me what you feel. Tell me if you're a shinigami, same as me." In that moment, Kei made the decision not to attack, she wasn't a threat just yet, but it was closer than he hoped. This meant he needed her to know the threat she posed in this moment, not just force the threat away. If need be, he would not hesitate to attack for even a moment, but as long as she complied with his request, then she was still enough in control to be reasoned with. Just like with hollows, Kei preferred to avoid the fight and end things peacefully if possible.

Kei kept his distance, and while his blade was ready, it was still sheathed, prepared to draw if the need arose. his hand stayed on the handle, if he were to draw it the blade would be upside down, a strange fighting style usually used by assassins to conceal their strike. Kei didn't seem like the assassin type though when talking with him, but there was a chance that despite appearances, Kei was quite dangerous. In the moment his reiatsu flowed, it seemed like he was still holding back aggression. Favoring his left side, it seemed that if Kei were to strike it would be very difficult to determine which direction he would attack from, though with his idle stance it didn't seem inherently incoming that he would. As he stood idle though, a butterfly landed on his neck, the means of communication that kept others in the know. His signal worked, and now he was able to report silently what he had discovered, and with sight he didn't have. The butterfly would be able to record the situation, present it as evidence. This wasn't just a test, this was a trial.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Sabre tossed her head in disappointment, her long blue hair falling down her back as she laughed. "You're being ridiculous, Captain. You must surely be hallucinating to think I had my mask on. Look," she said, bringing her hand up to touch her face. Her hand stopped an inch from her chin, then her lips, then her nose as she made grabbing motions, as if pulling the skin. But under her fingers, continually reforming, was a completely blank, smooth, featureless white mask that would shatter and reform instantly, making her face seem to flicker. "Chin, mouth, nose. No mask. If I had a mask on, could I do this?" She made a motion with her fingers as if pulling her cheek, but all she held was air.

Now though, she was concerned. The Captain was behaving most oddly. He claimed she was using her Mask, when she knew that if she was, her collar would be digging into her skin, causing her pain. If she had a mask on, she would have felt the cold, bone-like material on her face when she went to touch it. Had the Captain lost his mind? It wouldn't be the first time she saw someone lose their mind from the stress and pressure of Captaincy, but that usually didn't happen in times of peace like these.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 pm

"I am impressed, your little hollow friend must be hypnotizing your mind. It doesn't matter though, if you resist at this point you'll be considered a traitor to the Gotei, so do me a favor and comply, I don't want to make this harder on you than it needs to be. Remove your weapon and step away, you are under arrest." Further cementing his desire to reduce chances of a fight, Kei kept his calm. The butterfly flapped a few times on his neck, it had all the evidence it needed, and could now prove she was to be considered a threat for lack of control. The butterfly took off and Kei said, "What will it be hollow, think you can hypnotize her into killing my messenger?" He watched her carefully, though his foot shifted, he was ready to strike. What wasn't apparent was a second butterfly, one that shifted along his back, a backup in case the first one had been slain. Kei was all too careful that the hollow would find a way to kill the first messenger that another would be used.

Taking a step forward, Kei waited for her to comply. He knew she would still question his actions, but having stated it as an order from a superior, even if his orders were from a demented mind, were considered valid. It was his right to arrest anyone he saw as a threat. He hadn't made any physically aggressive actions, so if she didn't comply, even if he was found to be crazy, she would be in serious trouble. His arrest superseded even rank in most situations, this was a dangerous thing to question, as if she were right and he was mentally unstable, she'd be fighting someone with a lot of authority and strength, if he wasn't crazy, then she'd be resisting a legal arrest and be considered rogue, no longer a shinigami. "I'll say this, when you comply, I will open your eyes to the truth, but ultimately you can't ignore this order if you consider yourself a shinigami like me." His words were cold, no more compassion left, this was his final chance to end this peacefully. As he spoke though, his reiatsu spiked dramatically as if he had released shikai. However, he stood motionless, watching for her to submit.

Depending on how fluxed her senses were by the hollow, she might realize that if he had released shikai, his sword didn't change at all. Nothing did in fact, but it was unmistakable. In truth he hoped this would cause her to second guess her own senses. Had he released shikai? What else could she not feel? Kei's hand didn't leave the handle of his blade for even a moment, nothing moved, like a statue, he didn't even appear to be breathing. Would she comply? How much trust in her senses did she still have? Even Kei's presence felt like it was everywhere, every time she blinked it would feel like he was both inches away and hundreds of feet away at the same time, only to see he hadn't moved. It felt like he was behind her even though he clearly was standing in front of her, it was a true feeling of being surrounded in all possible directions.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 pm

The problem here was apparent to the noblewoman. This man in front of her had clearly snapped, and was attempting to use his position as leverage within his own delusion. Though Sabiruchi pulled the rather short sword, still in its scabbard, she didn't drop it. Should it come to a fight, as all conversations with the unhinged inevitably did, she wouldn't need to draw her sword. There were ways to subdue others should they turn traitorous without harming them.

Instead, she looked levelly at the Captain, or at least she perceived herself as doing so. She may have been rather irritated. "Captain, you need to calm down. I'm right here, just seal your power and lets be on our way. There's no Hollows here," she said, holding the scabbard for her Zanpakuto horizontally, low to the ground without letting it drop. Being in the First Division and working directly for the Commander meant that Sabiruchi had a rough idea of each and every major Shinigami's capabilities, and she knew that Captain Kusanagi had some ability to fool the senses. How or why, she didn't know. But she was on her guard, hoping the centuries of idleness wouldn't hamper her should the Captain turn on her.

By this point, they were alone on the street, the pedestrians gone. "My Zanpakuto is sheathed, my hands are on the scabbard. There's no reason to do any of this, alright. So put your sword away and we can walk to the Fourth and get that head of yours checked out." As she spoke, Sabre was consciously throwing her Reiatsu sense out, ensuring that they were truly alone, save for the Omnitsukido who observed Sabre constantly. She found it curious that there were multiple, but she assumed that they must have came to help her subdue the Captain if he got out of hand. She made a point to ignore the Captain's comment of arrest, knowing it would do her no favors to indulge his craziness, instead she stuck to the facts as she saw them.

The Lieutenant was was unaware of the blood trickling down her neck from the kido collar digging into her skin. She was also blissfully unaware that her Hollow mask, which up until now had been reforming constantly, had now ceased to return. But her Reiatsu around her, amoeba-shaped, was still completely black, seeming to drain the light immediately around her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Still motionless, the Captain could feel the wounds forming on her, she was bleeding. If he didn't act now she might begin to suffocate. He watched her face carefully with his senses, the standoff had begun. Surely by now the Onmitsukido had felt her reiatsu change, they were probably preparing to backup Kei should a fight ensue. On the other hand, one thing relatively unknown by most, with the exception of the 2nd division Captain and the Onmitsukido was Kei's fighting style. He preferred fighting much like they did, striking from secrecy, using his shikai to it's fullest. Yes, many of the higher ranks knew Kei could confuse senses, but Kei was highly private about himself personally, and that included his incredible talent with his blade, the ability to strike without any notice. Her hand now holding the sheath, she had sealed away her chance of drawing a blade fast enough to block anything sudden, and she banked on their distance being enough to keep him from attacking with a relatively well known non-ranged shikai.

Slowly closing in his senses to strictly watch her eyelids, he could now feel every twitch. The natural shifting of her eyes, the normal flicks of her eyelashes to prevent debris. He waited for that one moment of blink. The moment her eyes would never shut, Kei would be completely gone. Shunpo, but different, even high level shunpo could be watched by a Lieutenant. No, this wasn't just shunpo, Kei literally would have simply vanished entirely. His reiatsu didn't shift in the slightest, still splayed out in all directions. Anticipating her to turn around, as most who fought this way would strike from the back, Kei would swing the handle of his blade down hard toward her forehead. Completely masked by his shikai, she would not see his attack coming, and if she would turn around to defend herself from a sneak attack, she'd only get pounded on the back of the head with the force. This was meant to knock her unconscious, and arrest was more important than an injury, even if that meant striking a fellow shinigami. As he vanished, the two butterflies would scatter, but one would stay nearby, landing on a nearby branch.

Should the attack not do it's job, seven more reiatsu would be sensed approaching, strong reiatsu, the sixth division was mobilizing. Incoming was the worst of the sixth division to deal with though, the elite squad. Only mobilized to deal with extreme threats, this was used to tip the balance of power in favor of the sixth division, even if she could stand toe to toe with Kei, she wouldn't have a fair fight. If she were subdued by the strike, the elite taskforce could assist in making sure she didn't escape, this was the worst situation to be in, a hostile arrest. Kei did not spare expenses on high ranked shinigami, they were to be dealt with swiftly and outnumbered as much as possible, the words of warning showed their true colors, he'd called them before he even drew his blade. Kei left nothing to chance and pulled no punches, this was how he made his rank in such short time.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Sabiruchi had lived through several wars, and she was no slouch either. She was there when the previous Commander was overthrown, and had even assisted in getting the current Commander's men inside the First Division. She had fought against the Quincy, and she had battled Hollows. But, she was not prepared to need to fight the unstable Captain.

Sabre did as she had been trained; to never underestimate an enemy. While her natural reaction to seeing a man, intent on attacking her, suddenly vanish, was to turn, she forced herself to remain still and use her defensive Bakudo instead. Without any incantation at all, only activated by her whim, a series of green barriers closed around herself, trapping her within an green pyramid only a few feet wide, barely tall enough to hold her crouching figure. She recalled, vaguely, that it was a favorite spell of the previous Kido Corps Chief. Her head rang from the sound of impact on her barrier.

As she crouched inside the pyramid, her eyes stared straight ahead, but she was trying to reach out with her reiatsu, trying to make sense of the scatteredness around her. Out loud, she said, "My barrier is not at full strength and will fail eventually, Captain. Please, do not continue to strike it. I do not want to fight you." Even as she said this, she was drawing her Zanpakuto from its sheathe. "If you strike my barrier again, I will go straight into my Bankai, at which point I will be forced to restrain you. Do not make me do that, Captain Kusanagi."

As she spoke, she could feel a vague pulling sensation. Then, mysteriously, Ikite iru sabi no nami manifested some distance from the fight, watching Sabiruchi. Unlike before, where he had appeared in her own mind, he was now fully manifested, such as when engaging in Bankai training. The man made from broken parts and clay stared at Sabre, and spoke in a voice only she could hear, "Watch how they turn on you, unprovoked. You do nothing, but they attacked you. You will never be free from their prejudice, Sabiruchi Otome. Only by embracing your true self can you hope to escape this undeserved hate. If they want a bad guy, prove to them that the Vizard before me isn't it. Use me to the fullest or don't use me at all."

Though only she could hear the Zanpakuto Spirit, she answered him in a desperate voice, "You can't just abandon me! You need to help me, Ikite!"

Once more, using the voice only she could hear, he answered her, "I don't need to help those who refuse to help themselves. I thought you were stronger than begging, Sabiruchi." Then, in a gravelly voice that anyone could hear, he said, "She's yours."

Sabiruchi looked at the white machine-man in despair through her green barrier.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Clank! The sound was a loud dull thud, he didn't get there in time. He knew the bakudo before him, but without the incantation, he knew before she spoke that he could break it with relative ease. A few good strikes would break anything she threw without an incantation to back it up, but it served it's purpose well. Kei lowered his hand as she spoke, he made it clear already that he didn't /want/ to fight, but it was becoming clear that there was little choice. As Kei came back into view, he would be just an image, a still picture of his hand pressing down in the attack on shell. Now Kei remained silent, again vanishing for a few moments only to reappear with his blade at his side. "You would threaten a Captain with such bold words like bankai? As a shinigami and as a noble you should be ashamed." As he spoke his lips didn't move, he would just occasionally disappear and reappear mid-word. It was disorienting, almost uncomfortable. It made him seem inhuman in some way that he just didn't seem to truly exist anymore. Then as the hollow manifested, he heard the words he was waiting for, "She's yours".

"I wasn't talking to her" The voice came from everywhere, but as it spoke Kei vanished again. "I was talking to you." Kei lifted his blade, appearing in a frame-like still before his blade suddenly began to seemingly float in mid-air. "You say bankai like it's a simple thing to ignore, but if that's what this fight will come to then I will show you something only two shinigami have experienced." The one thing undocumented about Kei was his bankai, in fact it would be impossible to document it truly, the only notes possible were about how incredibly disorienting it was. How could one describe it though? It was everything and nothing, being able to see everything from every angle, being able to hear everything as if it were whispered into one's ear. Even gravity succumbed to the disorientation. Nothing said about it could really capture the experience. The sword that was floating began to spin slowly, the dead center being touched by Kei.

"Bankai"

The area grew darker and darker, at least around the three of them. Soon it was pitch black and small flames began appearing like fireflies. The light seemed to reflect in all directions, until the whole area was visible. However, Sabre couldn't just see everything from her perspective. She could see everything from every possible perspective. There was no up, no down, just emptiness in all directions forever. She could see herself as if looking into a mirror, as well as the back of herself, her head, the bottoms of her feet. She could see everything, the same true about Kei and the hollow. Kei was moving again, seeming to be breathing as if nothing had changed. Reiatsu seemed to reflect in all directions too, there was no such thing as location anymore, nothing was anywhere, and everything was everywhere. "Hebino no saigo no kotoba", Kei said, giving full name to his bankai.

Kei tilted his double edged sword, and struck one more time, his arm went all directions, there was no way to say which way he swung. Crash! The bakudo would shatter as he struck it. "Drop your sword, this is your last chance to comply." Kei's bankai was so hard to feel, it was hard to say which direction the sword would go if she DID drop it. Was she upside down? Sideways? Floating? Standing? There was nothing to base anything on. Even location itself was impossible to judge, it felt like being an in a vastness with no physics meaning anything. Even as Kei turned to walk away, it felt like he had turned toward and was walking closer, both seemed true and false. There also seemed to be the sense that he was just walking sideways, and upside down. He was everywhere, or nowhere, Kei had stripped away the use of all senses. Even the sound of the bakudo breaking was echoing perfectly in all directions, making it hard to tell if she'd moved since it shattered.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 am

Sabiruchi flinched as the barrier around her shattered. She was good at Bakudo, she could throw up another barrier instantly, but it would only put of the inevitable. She attempted to draw her sword, but it stuck fast in the scabbard. Ikite had truly abandoned her, and now he released the illusion on her mind.

Her throat burned as the collar dug kido-enchanted iron into her neck. Her breast was slick with blood, she realized, her clothing sticking to her. She could see herself now, abandoned by her Zanpakuto, betrayed by a Captain that not too long ago had been enjoying her hospitality. He had even used Bankai against her, when she had done absolutely nothing to him but kneel and protect herself.

She could see Kusanagi, everywhere and nowhere, holding her at sword-point. She saw herself, useless sword held loosely in her grasp across her knees. She could see Ikite, her Zanpakuto spirit, once her closest friend, now abandoning her when she truly needed him. Was this what it meant to be a Vizard, to be distrusted and betrayed?

Sabiruchi's mind raced. Thousands of thoughts flashed through her skull almost instantaneously. She saw her father alive, smiling; dying at the end of her Zanpakuto. She saw the Commander taking the First Division by force and bringing peace to the Gotei after long years of war. She saw her sister, watching television with her in the massive pyramid structure behind the Estate's house. She saw herself, standing trial, pleading to be allowed to die as a Shinigami should, fighting the Hollow threat. She saw herself, kneeling here, covered in blood, pathetic on her knees, holding a sword that refused to be drawn. Finally, she saw herself, in the future, chained and bound underground, her body halfway between her normal self and the beast she once was.

Her resolve hardened. Her black reiatsu stabilized, shrinking back until it was a thin outline around herself, fading in color until it was white, edged with black. It's amoeba shape dissolved, instead it clustered on her back, giving her the appearance of small wings.

Snap! The sound was faint, but too loud at once. There was pain, but it was endurable. Wheres before Sabre had been holding her head at her knees, she now looked up, though it was strange in that her vision, which once saw everything, now saw absolutely nothing.

She had donned her Vizard mask, but the portion that had been below her chin was snapped clean off, and clung to her throat where the kido-collar nailed it to her flesh. Her mask, a smooth, featureless oval, with the lower three inches snapped off cleanly, stared straight ahead despite it's blindness.

The Zanpakuto fell from Sabiruchi's grasp, rolling off her legs. As it did, the Zanpakuto-cum-Hollow Spirit raised his helmeted head upwards, sighing loudly. "At last," before fading away completely.

Sabiruchi's reiatsu was perfectly balanced between Hollow and Shinigami, to the point where the energies seemed to be completely blended together. With her mask on, damaged but not dissolving, Sabiruchi knelt motionlessly. She was no longer bleeding.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 am

While sensing the display before him, Kei felt the hollow vanish, the mask completed. She had lost control, and his prediction had come to fruition earlier than he had hoped. This was why her kind weren't usually welcome among shinigami, even the strongest shinigami would eventually lose control. Kei's interactions with hollows was fairly unique, he understood them well, and had even conversed with them peacefully, something most shinigami assumed was impossible. This was not a hollow looking for redemption or to shed itself of it's sorrow, this was a warmonger strong enough to take over a powerful shinigami. While Sabre was stronger than any other in her rank, she did have one disadvantage against Kei, where most shinigami are trained to defeat hollows and arrancar, Kei and the sixth division focuses on defeating shinigami and vaizards. This was the exact type of fight Kei was trained to fight.

"Under the articals of the Gotei 13, set forth by the Central 46, your actions deem you to be rogue. Your rights as a shinigami are hereby suspended until deemed appropriate time by the Captain-Commander."

Kei's words felt hollow, empty, words he didn't want to say, which echoed from all sides. He was as empty as the very landscape around him. The very thought of witnessing a shinigami go rogue was the most painful thing, even for someone as removed from true connection as Kei. "Draw your blade if you still wish to fight this, Sabre, I'd rather not kill you if it can be avoided." With that Kei took one step away, and thrust his blade from what seemed like every conceivable angle seemingly aiming at every possible location, but it would only truly be from behind, aimed right at her Achilles tendon. His attack was deliberately non-vital, an attempt to cripple the girl, if only briefly. He knew she would have extreme difficulty fighting, or even moving in his bankai, if she took such a heavy wound, it was hard enough to even know if one was standing still as is.

The room felt like it was spinning, his reflection was everywhere, close, far, there was no easy way to gauge Kei's location, and in bankai his strength was significantly higher than before. The weight of his reiatsu pressed in from all directions, if an unseated shinigami were trapped in such a place they'd be suffocating under the pressure. Even Kei's idle face had a fierceness on it that would resemble a wolf. For such a calm person, Kei sure had a terrifyingly cold warrior's shell. There was nothing around for what looked like miles, she was in Kei's hell, his bankai was one of utter despair.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:22 am

The Vizard girl did not move, neither to avoid the slash across her tendon, or to draw her sword. She grunted as her limb was cut, her voice bouncing frantically inside her mask, reverberating on itself. The cut to her tendon started to stitch itself back together, ever so slowly, the moment it was given to her.

The girl, wearing her bloody uniform, her damaged mask hiding her face and robbing her of vision, did not move. Her breath came in deep, slow breaths like those of a beast. Then, there was a sound like broken glass as her mouth opened, splitting the mask vertically in half, revealing that the entire mask was one huge mouth, with sharp, jagged, teeth, that when closed sealed her mask together. When it opened, reiatsu gathered between the mask's teeth, as if forming a cero, but the mask suddenly snapped shut on the ball of energy, dissipating it in every direction, the tendrils of energy essentially harmless, should they touch Kei it'd feel as if a finger was pressed against him through many layers of clothing; a pressure, nothing more.

But, if one touched the Captain, Sabiruchi's head would twist with uncanny accuracy to stare, facelessly, at him. If not, she would return to staring forward. But, regardless, her words were for him. "I am not... a... Shinigami... Captain Kusanagi. I am... a Vizard," Here she paused, finding it difficult to speak through the pain of her damaged mask, injured tendon, and hurt throat. "In service of the Captain Commander."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:06 am

After his strike on her was successful, Kei jumped back. As she began focusing energy up to form the cero, he slipped back into the mirror of the walls, seeming to simply move everywhere. He kept his senses focused on her, feeling the cero building for a few moments made him realize how much of a hollow she was. Ready for her to fire it out, he raised his blade to block, but as she bit down, she'd see a smile form, what a strange maneuver, but what she didn't know was just how annoying fighting at a range was in Kei's bankai. This place was generally good at focusing fights to a melee standoff, something that it also gave Kei a huge edge on.

She fell into his trap quite quickly, Kei was quite fast inside his bankai, but attacking out in all directions had one horrifically negative return. Just like the light had reflected before, so too did all of her attacks, bouncing off the walls and firing right back in on her. Kei slipped into his own reflection, simply moving around the bankai to any nook left un-targeted by her cero. With her wounded from the attack, Kei would sink back and forth through his reflections, seeming to just merge into himself in all ways, never once leaving himself in one place. As he did this, he raised his sword, striking at her from all sides one by one. Most of his attacks would aim for her mask in an effort to break it from her face, striking while she was still wounded from before. Between the reduced mobility and the disorienting bankai, Kei's fighting style would be quite efficient for defeating most without killing them, a unique style.

"Your service was suspended when you threatened a Captain." Inside the bankai, Kei kept her sealed away from the butterflies, one delivering the information to his elite squad and the other flying off to report to the Commander, her lack of control was already in the works of being well known information to relevant parties. Surely even the onmitsukido had passed the message off to each other, Kei had no control over that but suspected they had. This meant the 2nd division Captain, the Commander, the entire sixth division seated officers, all were well aware of what was going on, plus with his bankai released, there was a very clear marker to them where the arrest was taking place. If she thought fighting him was going to be annoying, she was now fighting him, her own attacks, and anyone else who regarded her a threat.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:32 am

Sabiruchi barely felt the pulse of energy from her diffused cero. It was't an attack, but a way of sorting through the static of this confusing Bankai world. She could follow her own reiatsu, and it gave her a fair idea of the size of this space. With her wounds healing, except for her damaged mask, she slowly began to rise to her feet, kicking her Zanpakuto away as she did. The Vizard's hands were at her sides, head facing forward.

Sabiruchi was blind visually, but she was using her perception of where the diffused cero had traveled to have a safe idea of how to move around without bouncing back on herself. Her strange voice came again, "I have never threatened you, Captain Kusanagi. I merely followed protocol for dealing with a hostile Shinigami. I offered to allow you a peaceful out, but you ignored it each time. Still, you continue to attack though I am unarmed. If not for my mask, I would be crippled now because of you."

With only her mask on, Sabiruchi made no attempts at blocking the incoming sword swings, feeling them nick and chip at her. She did not have the practice with her mask to develop a true Hierro, only one on par with the weakest of Hollows, but it was better than nothing. But, now that she was in control, at least she wasn't randomly firing ceros.

"Captain, even with my mask, I will eventually succumb to injury. Though, not for a fair while yet. I'm quite skilled at Kaido, and that helps me heal myself. But, unfortunately, I cannot allow you to continually beat on me. I can give you one final chance to end this... Or I'll be forced to shatter your Bankai."

With the earlier use of her diffused cero, Sabiruchi had the impression that once she moved far enough, a mirror effort would cause her to continue on in the opposite direction, reflecting herself. She hypothesized that these "mirrors" weren't as invincible as their owner seemed to believe and she suspected that she would be forced to find out if her theory was true. Her only prayer was that she could survive her own theory.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:17 am

What she didn't know about Kei's bankai was quite clear. Sure she could follow the cero, but knowing where the edge of a mirror was meant very little. Even a single step toward it would result in loss of directional awareness. If left in an open field, a human can not even walk a straight path. People use markers to walk, Kei's bankai removed all markers, she would wind up walking in circles indefinitely before finding an edge, and while inside the bankai, the sides reflected all attacks anyway. "You can't be serious. I warned you to remove your mask, and all you've done is make it bigger. Ignoring such an order is an attack in itself." Kei's absolute mastery over reiatsu in his bankai left him barely touchable by anyone who was less than Captain tier, and with a specialty of being able to capture or kill Captains, his 'minor chips', would have much greater effect than she realized, as even touch was displaced inside his bankai. Soon his sharp cuts would become more apparent, a master of both swordsmanship and spiritual pressure, Kei was not to be underestimated, and with strikes strong enough to cut the mask of an arrancar, a weakened mask would not last many hits.

Kei would lift his hand and he moved around, her sword shifting about and floating around randomly, not knowing which way to fall. "Ask yourself this, if you think I'm the one who has lost his senses, why did more onmitsukido and sixth division elites show up, but not more Captains? The protocol for a rogue Captain is all Captains on hand, but none came, instead my arrest team came." If she were planning on using protocols as an excuse, it would be hard to ignore, the Captains knew that Kei had enough backup to take her down, but taking down a Captain was sometimes tricky depending on how loyal their division was. Generally speaking at least two Captains would come immediately to any bankai unless it was warranted. This was why at least two Captains would need to even know what Kei's bankai looked like, and one of them was the Commander. Kei suddenly froze mid-air though, his reiatsu hammering down from all directions, visually he was everywhere, there was no way to know which way to aim. Even his voice was ominously coming from all sides. "Remove your mask and surrender, you can't win."

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:40 am

Sabiruchi hadn't had time to figure out who had arrived so far or not. She was too intent on keeping the mental map in her head, trying to recall wherever her diffused cero had traveled, using only herself as a reference. However, now her mask split once again, the mouth pulling wider until her face was revealed, though her eyes were completely white. "I never sent a Hell Butterfly, Captain. Only you have done so, making your side the only one heard. But, whether the other Captains came or not is irrelevant to the current situation. My only concern right now is getting you to stand down, Captain Kusanagi, and protecting myself from farther harm. Should I remove my mask and you strike again, the next blow could be fatal. As it stands, only the fragment of my mask against my neck prevents me from bleeding out already."

Her mask sealed shut again, and now she tilted her head towards her feet. Behind the mask, she spoke again, You forget, Captain Kusanagi, that I am far older than yourself, and have been at a Captain's level longer than you. Not even two hours ago we were discussing the fact that I've been held back. But you forced my hand.

As she said this last, the mask opened and, at a speed far greater than before, she formed a weakened Cero, not quite a Bala, and fired it directly between her feet. Before the blast had even left her mask, another was charged and fired after it, continuously. She merely had to hope that the mirror would shatter before her lower body, though her hands glowed green with Kaido, already starting to heal as she launched her assault.

If her theory was correct, the space didn't actually move, only her perception of it did. This would mean that if she was somehow able to continuously strike the same spot over and over, even though the mirror would bounce the blast back, it would have to absorb some force itself. By continuously hammering the same spot, that minimal amount of force would compound, eventually cracking the mirror, and hopefully, the entire Bankai itself. But, so long as the sword wasn't destroyed, the Bankai wouldn't be destroyed forever.

Supposing my theory is correct, Sabiruchi thought, as Cero after Cero rebounded back into her legs, breaking the bones in her feet only slightly faster than she could heal them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Kusanagi on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:34 pm

No waiting while she took the moment to aim down between her feet, Kei slipped into his reflection to be directly below her. It was always harder to predict where he'd moved, and in fact would just as equally look like he moved away from beneath her. "You think you can stand toe to toe with a Captain who is using their bankai without even holding your sword?", he asked as he readied his blade for the incoming attack. "You don't seem to understand what kind of a power gap that leaves between us." In this bankai, the more ranged attacks she threw the more she'd have to deal with, Kei would simply let her lash out at herself as he kept himself on the move.

"You may have been around for longer, but that doesn't make you stronger than me", Kei said as he would simply slip through the mirror, batting the weaker first cero away with his sword as he moved past it. Being frighteningly strong with reiatsu was not something Kei was well known for, but it didn't stop him from training. Her theory about the mirror was wrong however, the bankai could be broken but not from inside, unless her ability in spiritual combat were greater than his or at least on par, the true intent of his bankai, a hell-like prison. "You keep speaking of age as if the time you've served automatically makes you better. While your healing abilities have always impressed me, let me show you what I've focused on that you've neglected to master over the years." As the Cero bounced around and around, it flew just beside Kei on a direct collision course with Sabre, though none of the directions it bounced would seem to aim at anything. Now with the beam reflected in on itself she'd be simply pumping energy at herself and directly connected to it.

Now following the cero blast, Kei raised his blade above his head and slashed downward from behind her with an attack strong enough to incapacitate a Captain should it'd full strike land. Reiatsu sharp as a knife, Kei definitely had earned his title, if more recently it would come as no surprise that he was a Captain. His precision was deadly despite his lack of vision, and his blade was strong as his sword came down, aimed at her should toward her opposite hip from the rear. Making sure not to step into the direction of the continuous reiatsu, he struck from just about a foot away, not having to worry about any attacks so far gave him ample time to prepare for them while striking at her, even going so far as to let her strike at herself.

Kei Kusanagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 pm

The Ceros, though they broke her feet, weren't enough to put Sabiruchi down, but they provided plenty of information. Firstly, they confirmed that her theory wasn't accurate, or that she at least wouldn't be able to overcome the transference as it bounced back. But, it also gave her a clearer zone to focus on. The reiatsu of her ceros was distinct, and she could feel the air round the narrow beams. Slowly, she was filling out her mental map of this space. But the question was whether she'd survive long enough to get a good enough portion memorized.

It was by pure accident that she managed to deflect the incoming sword. Up until this point, she had been standing still, facing one direction. But, with the numbness of her legs, she turned clockwise, not far, but enough to shift the swing of the sword so the blade would cut down the side of her head, then smash into the heavy iron collar around her neck.

The collar was designed to prevent brute force from shattering it, but the iron was not meant to withstand a crushing sword swing. With a hiss, the collar snapped in half and fell to the ground. Even as it fell, Sabre was moving again, her hands finding her Zanpakuto with relative ease due to simply seeking out her own reiatsu. When her fingers touched it, she muttered, "Ban...Kai."

With a burst of power equal to a Captain, her full power was released, sending a tidal wave of reiatsu pouring outwards. Under normal conditions, she would have appeared out of the smoke wearing the leotard of her Shikai, with floating armor around her, heavy, black, bulky things. In her Knight Form, she'd wield a huge, futuristic sword, ready for combat.

But these were not normal circumstances. Instead, she appeared wearing the Knight Armor, but it was colored white and gold, and from her back burned wings of pure reishi, not dissimilar to certain powers of the Quincy, only her wings grew from her, not into her. Under her heavy helmet, her mask was still worn, but it was fully healed.

"Rosutomisuriruāto: Fainaruāmā..." Lost Mithril Art: Final Armor. "This is your final warning, Captain. If your sword touches any part of me, and is not a killing blow, this battle will be over. Strike me again, and not even your Zanpakuto or Bankai can prevent the result. And it will be entirely your fault." Sabiruchi was earnestly warning him, she really was, but it just felt so damn good to be at full strength after so long. Already, her previous injuries were a memory, without that collar hampering her Kaido.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top