Hanzō Judai

Top posting users this month
Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» HANZŌ JUDAI (Shinigami, WIP)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:22 pm by Hanzō Judai

» Veteran or bust!
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:43 pm by Va'tet

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The forsaken agent (Shinigami)
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am by Va'tet

» On the Subject of Chaos and Order [Open]
Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 am by Kei Kusanagi

» Musical Malady (Open)
Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:21 am by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» The 8 Layers of the Central Gotei Underground Prison
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 am by Oshime Baozhai

» Whispered Winds (Azure, Solo thread)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm by Azurblauermond

» Homecoming (Open)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm by Kei Kusanagi

Musical Malady (Open)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Musical Malady (Open)

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:21 am

Sabiruchi didn't react to seeing the Commander undress; her and the Commander had similar opinions on wearing clothes in the comforts of ones own personal spaces. Sabiruchi raised an eyebrow as the Commander's Zanpakuto spirit let herself manifest, but other than that she didn't look to the Princess. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ikite iru sabi no nami skirt around the room to go stand besides the Princess of Darkness. She assumed the two spirits were going to have their own conversation while Sabre spoke to Lanying.

"By all rights, Lany, my sister should have inherited the Family from Father. I'm sure she'd manage if I was gone, though I don't intend to be." Sabiruchi's soft voice wasn't challenging; if there was a punishment in store for her, she'd accept it. But until then, she did have a duty to do.

"And, actually, we both know that I'm normally very punctual. Though you don't seem to disturbed by today's events, Commander. Though they weren't done in the best taste, I suppose it was beneficial to mine and Ikite iru sabi no nami's relationship. I have been unfair to him, though I'm hoping he does not repeat today's actions for his own amusement later." Her eyes slid to the two Zanpakuto spirits before going back to looking at Lanying. Sabre was still standing with her shoulders straight and hands folded in the small of her back.

Ikite iru sabi no nami, standing besides the Princess, had briefly bowed to the other Zanpakuto spirit. Then he had started talking to her, his voice quiet so their partners wouldn't need to listen. "It has been a long time, hasn't it, Inei Ojou?"

Species : Human
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanying Baozhai on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 am

Lany smiled and gave a soft chuckle. "Sabre, we both know how...let's say incapable...your sister is. If anyone besides you had become the head of the Tsuyosa, I'm sure you'd all be begging the other families, mine included, for help."

She casually stretched her neck out a little, hearing the slight "pop" as she did so. "And yes, you normally are quite punctual. Scarily so. And of course I'm not disturbed. You two didn't level an entire block, so I'm perfectly fine with this. I'll chock this up to an impromptu training session...don't tell Captain Kusanagi I said that." She gave a light chuckle again and resumed speaking. "He'd probably reprimand me and say that as the Commander I need to be stricter."

She released a heavy sigh while lightly scratching at her stomach. "And you of all people know why I can't be so strict." She was, of course, referencing to the previous Commander, the man who was currently rotting away in the Maggot's Nest, thanks to Lany herself.

Meanwhile, while Lany and Sabre were having their conversation, Ikite had decided to have a conversation with Inei Ojou. "Yes...it has been a while...a few decades, correct?" "Have you gotten weaker in that time? You smell weaker." "Hush you. Let the adults talk."

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:59 am

Sabiruchi nodded her head. She knew all too well why Lany was hesitant to be stricter. After all, she had been in the Division back then as well, though she had been weaker, and younger. She was still a little ashamed she hadn't done more back then.

"I'm sure you miss being on the frontlines, Lany, but the Gotei's at peace now. But we both know that peace is fragile. Perhaps, though, you'd be willing to assist me in some formal training? I fear Ikite and me are horribly out of practice after spending so long fighting one another."

Unknown to Sabre, Ikite was sharing these same views in a less pleasant way. "At least a few decades, Princess. And I'm not weaker, though that one," he said in a gravely voice while indicating Sabiruchi with a nod of his head, "Has neglected me for so long that I'm certainly not benefiting from all the power I was supposed to gain from this mutation." Between the Zanpakuto spirits, Ikite made light-hearted jokes about his Hollowfication, though it was also the reason he had felt personally closest to the Dark elemental rather than the Earth Elemental he should have been. Not that anyone had heard from her in quite a long while.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanying Baozhai on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 am

Lany smiled and nodded her head a little. "Of course I miss being on the frontlines. I would give anything to be free from this desk...but let's be honest...out of all our current captains, I'm the only one capable of holding this desk."

She frowned and released another heavy sigh as she stood up again, reaching behind her to casually undo her bra. "As for being at peace, yes...for now. As you said, peace is fragile. I fear we may be due for another major conflict pretty soon...I only hope that it's not too bad. I'm tired of losing allies."

Meanwhile, while Lany was worrying about keeping the peace, Inei Ojou was worried about...other things. "Yes...well, that would be entirely up to our partner. While we both would love to fight you once again, just to get a chance to put you in your place, sweet Lany over there has been worrying if she's even capable of keeping the peace for much longer." "The broad fears that some big bad unknown is going to climb up from whatever hole it's hiding in and kill everyone. Maybe if that happens, she'd let me eat a few spirits." The lower mouth gave a nasty chuckle at that.

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:21 am

Sabiruchi nodded again, solemnly. She knew that if there was a new battle coming, that she'd be unprepared for it. They all would be. That was the drawback of being at peace; it's not as if this unknown danger was just going to spell out a letter to the Gotei, though if it did it'd be a letter written in bodies and blood.

"You know, Lany, most people will expect me to be punished for today's spectacle. There's no reason you can't see to that personally. It would get you out of the office for a few days at least," Sabiruchi said sympathetically. Though she gave Lany a hard time, she knew they were both always swamped with paperwork.

To the side, Ikite was looking towards the Princess again. "Put me in my place? I may be rusty, but I think I still know my way around a battlefield, Inei Ojou. Besides, those two have a soft spot for each other; I doubt they'd give it their all if we came face to face one day."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top