Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month
Itsuya Boratomo

Nocens

Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» The Emperor and the Bet (OPEN TO ANYONE)
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am by Hanzō Judai

» Keiichi Moriya
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am by Keiichi Moriya

» Itsuya Borataro | Vastine Amorte | (Finished)
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 am by Itsuya Boratomo

» Rusty, but new (Open)
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» Introducing myself
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:38 pm by Nocens

» The Masked Shinigami (OPEN)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm by Hanzō Judai

»  Hanzō Judai (Shinigami)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm by Hanzō Judai

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» War of the Spirits -A What If Scenario- (OPEN)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:04 pm by Nocens

The Emperor and Her New Groove (Nocens/Ukhel, NSFW)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Emperor and Her New Groove (Nocens/Ukhel, NSFW)

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel squeezed the girl with a smirk on her face and rubbed those massive boobs happily, her grin growing wider as she watched her reactions to being completely bond in her own chains, who said mastering the chains of hell wouldn't be fun?~ She then was caught off guard when suddenly she was pulled into a rough kiss, her eyes widening before she roughly kissed back.

She allowed Nocens to slowly will her head to her neck, Ukhel kissing and licking her neck before she was moved to the shoulder and did the same thing. When she got to the womans tits she took a nipple into her maw and nibbled on it a bit before kissing along both breasts and moving lower.As she got lower she kept kissing and kissing along the body, not missing a single beat.
Ükhel Poe

Race : Togabito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens, despite her age, was not versed in intimacy. She knew the basic principles, but only between a man and woman, though she personally had no preference between male and female, or even something inhuman. She worked simply on basics; whatever felt good is what she wanted.

And once again, having Ukhel sucking at her chest felt lovely. The Emperor whined as the lips left her swollen breasts, moving down her stomach. Nocens didn't know what her friend was doing, but the whining stopped instantly once Ukhel showed her just what she had in mind.

Nocens began to play with Ukhel's hair as her form was kissed, and she rubbed just behind the woman's ear, tangling the Quincy's hair between her fingers. "Mmm, Natasha..." Nocens purred, looking down through her lashes at her friend.

Nocens moved her free hand, gesturing almost like open arms, wordlessly calling her into a loving embrace.

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel kissed over the big gut and licked it a bit, she then looked up at her and winked to her before she moving the chain coving her lower lips, then she kissed them and moved back, looking at her open arms with a smile, she then moved foreward and wrapped her arms around the chained up woman, pressing into her. "You called me Natasha.....that.....that felt so right...."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens put her arms around Ukhel, one hand nestled against the Quincy's breast, the other on her rear as Nocens kissed her hair. Nocens held her for a while, cuddling as best she could while being so tied up.

"Well... It was your name. Before, I mean. I suppose people miss their living names. I don't particularly care for either of my names." Nocens held her, positioning Ukhel so Nocens could rub their breasts together playfully as they cuddled.

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel sighed out softly and nuzzled into the woman, kissing along her body and licking her cheek. She then smiled up at her and hugged her close, pressing her breasts firmly into her lovers breasts as she slowly pushed her into the bed "Mmmm....well it means a lot....." she muttered, moving her hands to her ass and squeezing before giving a slap.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens smiled a bit before pulling Ukhel up, settling the Quincy on top of herself, before lightly sucking at the Quincy's breasts, nuzzling against their softness as she did. Nocens held the Quincy's ass as she sucked and pulled at her friend's nipples, moving back and forth between them for a while, constantly squeezing that well formed rear.

When she was done, Nocens looked up into Natasha's face, biting her own lip. "I know this is sudden, but... Could I lay with Tasha and Polly, please? I'm feeling tired; no, the chains can stay. I don't think I'll move for a while anyways." Nocens looked down, at her own and Natasha's bodies. The Emperor was physically aroused, but her mind was cloudy with exhaustion. She seemed to tire more often recently, and preferred to sleep between the two young Togabito that composed Ukhel.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel moaned out softly as suddenly both of her breasts were nuzzled and licked and then her nipples were sucked upon, causing her back to arch and a soft moan to escape her lips. She then closed her eyes a let out a sigh before looking down at the empress "Well...if you want them then so be it, just know I give good cuddles to." she said with a pouty face before suddenly she split into two, the girls falling against Nocens.

Polly had a very straight face on her but she didn't hesitate to nuzzle into the empress's side and sigh out, but Tasha had a wide smile on her face "Are you sure you wanted us out for just cuddles?~ Or did you want one of us on each nipple?~ Such a kinky thought Nocens!" she said with a teasing smirk on her cute face.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Nocens sighed, pulling both girls close, kissing the tops of their heads. "I just like having you both here. Makes me feel better knowing I have someone I can trust on both sides of me." She smiled softly, letting the girls get comfortable, which after thousands of years sleeping on solid rock, Nocens could do anywhere. But the soft ash covering the stony bed made it easier.

Nocens laid her hands on the small of the girls' backs, putting her arms around them. "You two help keep the memories away, you know. Sometimes I envy those Togabito that lost the will to live. It must be easier than having so many memories of this world."

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Tasha and polly both nuzzled into her, smiling softly as they relaxed with the empress, then suddenly and very quickly Polly took some of Nocens flesh into her fingers and pinched her hard ebfore Tasha spoke. "We are flattered...that you trust us and like us to be with you.....but you better not even think of envying those who lost the will to live.....it may be easy but in the end those people were weak and you are stronger. Besides....I....we.....we need you Nocens....you're everything we have." as she said this Tasha started to get teary, her tears streaming down her face as she held Nocens close.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Nocens closed her eye, rubbing both girls' backs soothingly. "Hush, my sweets. I'm not going anywhere. I have far too much left to do before I can even think about losing the will. You don't live as long as I have unless there's something important you need to do."

Nocens put her hands on the girls' heads, pulling them to her still bound bosom, stroking their hair. "I wouldn't leave any of my friends, Tasha, Polly. I'll always be right here, between you two. So long as you stay in my arms, that is."

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Polly and Tasha smiled happily at that and then the both of them nuzzled into the chest of Nocens and sighed out peacefully "We will...always be in your arms.....forever and always. We sin in lust in life and even here...." they both then looked up to Nocens and placed a kiss on both cheeks "You are ours......only our's.....just know this. We will not leave you, not even if you break our hearts."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Nocens smiled, holding both girls before laying her head on the bed. She closed her eye again, and the golden veins dimmed and dried up before cracks appeared on her body, then it dissolved into dust, leaving the child-like figure of the Emperor behind. Maintaining her adult form left her so tired, but it was easier to deal with her condition as an adult.

Nocens wasn't showing visibly, but her breasts were still twice as large as her child form's should have been. And in this form, were painfully full. Nocens winced, slipping her hands into Tasha's and Polly's.

"I'm so tired... but it hurts..." Nocens' eye was scrunched close in pain.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Tasha and Polly took both hands of their emperor and let her squeeze them as they moved foreward and surrounded her with their love. She then moved her hands to softly rub and squeeze the large iriateted breasts of Nocens. "It hurts me so much....to see you.....in....so much pain." she muttered, biting her lip as Polly moved to rub the other breast. "Do you....need us to empty them?"
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens blushed as even that light touching caused her to leak. She was thoroughly embarrassed as it was, now made worse by her body's betrayal. Damn that Tanua...

Nocens shook her head lightly. "O... Only... if you want to..." The Emperor bit her lip, turning her head towards Polly's side, hiding her face in the ash.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Spoiler:
They both laugh and then move down to her breasts, Polly giving Nocens a kiss before she moved down and licked along her nipples, then Tasha latched her lips onto the girls nipple and began to suck, but this time she swallowed, meanwhile Polly would do what ukhel would and spit it out once she sucked a large sum out. "Of course we want to..." voiced Polly as her gaze locked onto her emperor. "If it helps you we want to do it."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens bit her lip, moaning softly before placing her hands on the back of their heads, holding them both down to her breasts. Doing so had the benefit of encouraging them both to drink more deeply, and made it much harder for Polly to spit it out without getting milk all over herself.

Nocens shifted herself, moving one leg between Tasha's, the other between Polly's, so she was covered by the two girls. She also started to press her thighs up between their legs while holding their heads down.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Spoiler:
Tasha kept on happily sucking, pressing happily into the tit, taking all the milk she possibly could like a needy child. Polly on the other hand was in distress and decided to just give up on pulling back, finding it got her more messy, so unwillingly she sucked, her face burning red. Tasha happily moved her legs around the thighs of Nocens and started to rub her crotch into the thigh, moaning softly as she did so. Meanwhile Polly acted more...rebellious, trying to move the girls thigh out from between her legs.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Spoiler:
While Tasha drank greedily, Nocens noted how Polly behaved. With her fingers in the girl's hair, Nocens pulled Polly upward, kissing her softly on the mouth, licking a bit of milk from her lips. She relaxed her hold on Polly enough to let her choose whether to keep kissing Nocens, or move back.

As for Tasha, Nocens blushed as she grinded against her thigh and drank so deeply. Nocens moved her hand to the girl's rear, groping it lovingly and allowed Tasha to do as she pleased.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Spoiler:
Polly eeped as suddenly she was pulled up, she felt her head spin a bit as she was pulled into a kiss but then she quickly pushed into it, her tongue sliding into the womans mouth and wrestled her tongue around a bit, her eyes closing tightly as she pressed her smaller boobs into her. Meanwhile Tasha sucked and licked at her nipples before pulling away and licking her lips "T-that....tastes nice....i think im full though." she muttered as she kept grinding and letting out soft squeaky moans.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens continued to hold Tasha's rear as her other half kissed her mouth. Nocens even pulled on the smaller girl's hip, guiding her into a rhythm as she was letting Tasha grind against her leg.

Nocens kissed Polly passionately, making their tongues dance together. Nocens's free hand went up to grope Polly's small breasts. Nocens break the kiss briefly, saying in a husky voice filled with desire, "Mmm... fuck. That felt so good Tasha... i hope you liked it. I love you both so much... I want you both to be happy." She leaned in to kiss Polly more.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Spoiler:
Tasha giggled abd nuzzled into Nocens, her rear wiggling as it was groped, lust burning in her eyes as she pressed into the leg of her emperor and began to actually ride the leg like one would a cock, though with less pleasure as a member, but that didn't seem to bother the girl. "A-amazing......this is just amazing.....we love you too and will give you all our love."

Polly couldn't really reply but she did nod her head in aggrement as she continued to kiss Nocnes with a fierce and heavy lusting.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens blushed, closing her eye as she kissed Polly lustfully, pulling the Togabito's nipple teasing, while squeezing Tasha's ass and giving it a firm slap. She bit and pulled Polly's tongue as they made out, but though her body was focused on her lovers, her mind was drifting slightly.

There was a brief peaking of power from Nocens before something rose up near Tasha. Between Nocens legs, Nefarious was gathering, hardening, then being pushed upwards by more Nefarious. The result was a solid black, smooth phallus growing from just above Nocens bare womanhood, roughly four inches around, lengthening to nearly eleven inches long. It was connected to a belt around Nocens hips, so that she was "wearing" it like she would any other garment made of Nefarious. The phallus was smooth and glassy, and cool to to touch.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:36 am

Spoiler:
Polly happily kept the kiss gong until suddenly she felt something fairly cool against her leg, she slowly moved away and at the same time so did Tasha to look down, they then both made a loud sqeaking sound as they were met with an huge phallus that was forming out of the nefarious. Both of the girls looked back to eachother then to Nocens, their eyes wide and faces red like cherry's. "U-um....d-did you just....make yourself a cock?" Tasha questioned, Polly meanwhile moving to stroke it and feel it before giving a little flick "D-does it feel?" she asked, actually really intrigued.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:45 am

Spoiler:
Nocens blushed, looking at the phallus and the girls. "I... thought it would help if I... had the right parts..." She lowered her eyes, embarrassed. She bit her lip when Polly started to touch it. "N-no... Well... It feels the way you can feel when someone touches your clothes. A sort of... pressure, a ghost-touch."

She looked at Tasha and Polly, embarrassed. Nocens reached down, caressing the girls along their inner thighs. "L-like that..."

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

Spoiler:
Polly and Tasha couldn't help but keep staring, tempted to rub it and see how cool it was. Then they both jumped a bit when their inner thighs were caressed, a bright blush forming on their face. Then with a smirk down at Nocens the two then moved the cock inbetween both of them and very slowly began to rub their small bodies against the large member, Polly even giving the tip a lick before they echanged glaces "Who get's to ride her first?"
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top