Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month
Itsuya Boratomo

Nocens

Hanzō Judai

Latest topics
» The Emperor and the Bet (OPEN TO ANYONE)
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am by Hanzō Judai

» Keiichi Moriya
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am by Keiichi Moriya

» Itsuya Borataro | Vastine Amorte | (Finished)
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 am by Itsuya Boratomo

» Rusty, but new (Open)
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» Introducing myself
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:38 pm by Nocens

» The Masked Shinigami (OPEN)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm by Hanzō Judai

»  Hanzō Judai (Shinigami)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm by Hanzō Judai

» The Corroded Heart (Sabiruchi SOLO thread)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa

» War of the Spirits -A What If Scenario- (OPEN)
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:04 pm by Nocens

The Emperor and Her New Groove (Nocens/Ukhel, NSFW)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Emperor and Her New Groove (Nocens/Ukhel, NSFW)

Post by Nocens on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:13 am

Nocens had changed the Palace drastically in the last few days. No longer was it a long, rectangular hall. Now it was a multi-leveled fortress of stone and lava, and at its heart was her throne. Her fortress was shaped like an X, four multi-leveled square buildings that connected to a fifth central building much like a dome. However, the dome is actually a sphere set into the ground. The sphere had a flat surface, one ground level floor inside, but a spiral lead down underground, around and around, to a single chamber where Nocens resided, often beside her closest confidant, Death.

Now, Nocens stood on top of the dome, above the Palace. Her black body gave off her own light as the golden lava flowed through her body, mirroring her circulatory system. In her Perfect form, her body was tall and she looked to be in her early thirties, though in good health. She was, of course, completely naked, though her several feet of long hair covered her full breasts. Vaguely, she was aware they had grown recently and currently hurt. Her stomach was rounded, but not with fat. Not fat at all, but something worse. Especially in Hell.

Nocens' sole eye scanned the horizon, seeking and searching for anything that moved. She was aware of Kushinada in the distance, but they would not come closer unless she willed it. Very little happened this deep in Hell without her desire for it.

Last edited by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

Race : Togabito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Emperor and Her New Groove (Nocens/Ukhel, NSFW)

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Tasha was currently laying on her gut, her legs kicking in the air as she admired the emperor from a safe distance, she too was on the roof with Nocens and had been there for quite sometime, watching her and admiring her and her body. She never peeped one word but just hummed softly to herself, meanwhile Polly was sitting crosslegged beside her, watching out to the horizon as well, she seemed to be quite bored and ready to do anything that would be more interesting than sitting here and watching nocens.

Tasha slowly stood up after a while and moved so that she was next to Nocens, then without much care she placed a hand on her rear and looked out to the horizon as well. "Hey there beautiful, come here often?" she voiced, making a very playful deep male voice before giggling and looking up to Nocens. "You doing okay, Emperor? Anything I can do to make you happy? Your wish i my command after all!" "Suck up!""Hey, you shut up! I'm not a suck up i'm just worry about her!"  Tasha sighed and puffed up her cheeks "I can't believe she's actually a part of me." "Ditto." Polly said with a very bored sounding groan.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Feeling the hand on her bare flesh, Nocens placed her own hand atop Tasha's head, playing with the girl's hair as she stood quietly searching, but not seeing what she desired. After a moment of Tasha and Polly's bickering, Nocens looked down directly at Tasha. If this had been a couple years ago, she would have smiled. If it had been years ago, Nocens would have been just as young physically as her companions. But this was today, standing atop a newly fortified Palace one of the deepest pits in Hell.

Nocens' sole eye moved to gaze at Polly before she held out her other hand to the small female Togabito, while pulling Tasha against one of Nocens' hips. "Come here, please," Nocens' voice wasn't stern, and it was a request, not an order. No, never an order to her General, her Death. "I'd like to go back downstairs now. I cannot sense him; or maybe he is all I can sense. I think I would like to lay down, now. My body aches."

And it did ache, and she knew both why, but not why. She knew the cause of her pain, but not why it caused pain. She felt nauseous, but knew not the word. Her breasts ached, but in life she hadn't even experienced growing pains, let alone could comprehend the cause for their current agony. In some ways, she felt like the child from 15,000 years ago who never got the chance to grow up. But, in others, she felt like the all-powerful Emperor she was.

Mostly, she hoped her Death could alleviate her pains. Though they were physically younger than herself, their true form had been a fully grown woman. Nocens hoped the girls could shed some light on her current predicament.

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Tasha and Polly both looked up to Nocens as she spoke, Tasha eeping a bit when her body was pulled against Nocens and Polly slowly standing up and moving to her other side, wrapping an arm around her waist and looking up to her. When they heard her speak they nodded and at the same time said "Yes ma'am." then with that she brought her down stairs, both of them keeping her close and making sure the walk was easy as they slowly ascended the stairs "Being pregnant sucks, huh?" Tasha asked, a smile on her face as she gingerly rubbed her stomach. Polly didn't say much but stared at the gut, more curious than anything.

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs Tasha and Polly slowly backed up and held hands, then with a flash and flutter of wings her form changed to that of Ukhel, who with a swift motion swiped the emperor off her feet and started to carry her bridal style back to her chambers, heading down the stairs that led there "Ahem, I assume your body is aching because of the growing you're going through. It'll subside in due time....but for now you just need to deal with it. If you want Ill massage you body, due to my icy body temperature, I believe it would help in soothing the aching."

Ukhel placed a very soft but arctic cold kiss upon the forehead of Nocens, smiling down at her "It's time i play doctor.~ Where's a sexy nurse outfit when you need it!" she said with a giggle.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Nocens had her hands on the girls' shoulders the walk down, keeping them close to her. She knew nothing of modesty; in her day, clothing served only to warm a person, and she no longer needed warmth. When the smaller Togabito commented on her dis-formed stomach, Nocens wrinkled her brow and said to her, "That beast not only took my dignity, but left me with a parasite. But it certainly won't be the end of me, I assure you." Nocens never referred to her still-forming daughter- she was sure the child would be female- as a child, baby or daughter. Only as a disease or infestation. She was sure getting her pregnant was just another means of that... thing's desire to be cruel.

At the bottom of the long spiral stairs, before the doors that led to her throne-room and personal chambers, they stopped. Nocens had allowed her friend, Ukhel, to carry her, even to kiss her brow. Nocens shifted her body, pressing herself against Death as much as she could, before reaching up with her left hand to run a black, gold-veined finger along Ukhel's jaw.

"I would appreciate any help you can offer, as always. Even though you're such a flirt, you have been good to me since the First's passing, when I took you in to our family." The First was, of course, the original Death, who had been Nocens best friend for fourteen thousand years before dying at Ukhel's hands. Nocens had grown to realize over the last century that at her age, even an immortal family can die and betray oneself. First Merroseed, the Death, the original Death, who finally lost the will to live after conquering Hell three times with Nocens. Death would have loved the woman holding Nocens, and Nocens loved her as well. Ukhel had never failed her, in any way that could be expected.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Ukhel lidded her eyes and smiled as her jaw was traced, she the moved into the sleeping champers and shut the door behind her before gently settling Nocens down on her bed, she then settled down beside her, knees on the bed as slowly she began to rub her cool yet surprisingly soft hands along the body of the woman, humming as she did so. "I'll help you as much as a possibly can Ma'am." she stated, her hand squeezing and rubbing each bit of the womans body.

Ukhel remained silent for a long period of time, her eyes seeming quite focused before she spoke up. "So the child.......what do you plan to do with it once you...birth it?" she asked after a bit, her hands still to rest upon her stomach "If you plan on ridding the world of it.....could i make another suggestion of leaving it with me? I've....always have wanted a child.....even if it seems like a burden to you."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Nocens had closed her eye while Ukhel rubbed away the pain in her body, her empty eye socket staring sightlessly as always. However, her good eye snapped open at Death's strange suggestion. The golden magma-like veins on her body flared brightly as her eye opened.

Nocens started to speak, but closed her mouth, swallowing her words before sitting upright. Once seated on what passed for the Emperor's bed, though was really just more of the same rock and ash as everything else this deep in Hell, she pulled her long-time companion to her, offering Death her lap, despite the two women being nearly the same size. Regardless of whether she accepted, Nocens began to rub her hand up and down Ukhel's spine.

"To be honest, I had not thought that far. Motherhood had never crossed my mind in my long years, you see, and even know it does not. In my mind, all I can see is Him, that this is His offspring, growing inside me. I hadn't... Hadn't though of it as my own. I can't. But I hadn't... I hadn't thought of exterminating it. I think I was hoping that, well, once He was dead, it would just go away. But things aren't ever that simple, are they?"

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Ukhel snickered and allowed herself to be pulled onto her lap, she folded all three of her tails underneath her and smiled as she pressed into Nocens, her eyes lidded as she relaxed. She lsitened to everyword the older woman had to say and nodded her head to most of what she was saying "Mhmm, well....I think the best option would be to raise this child as your own, I'll be happy to....help you..." she said, though she didn't know what that would make her, the.....babysitter? She shrugged and placed a firm hand upon the womans stomach.

"Honestly, if you're going to be put through the pain of labor you might as well keep the child."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Nocens put her arm around Ukhel's waist, pressing her forehead to the Togabito's shoulder. She felt her torso press to the woman's arm and chest and winced at the irritating pain in her own breast. She felt like a container with far too much stored within; un-ironically, she didn't know that was indeed the case.

Sighing, Nocens looked her friend in the eye, resting her chin on the woman's shoulder, her arm still around Death's waist. "Whatever else this creature is, it won't be good. Not for Hell, and definitely not for the worlds beyond. How could it, with whom its parents are. The literal God of Evil and the Mother of War itself... It would be a demon unlike any other."

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Ukhel shivered a bit as she was pressed into a bit, she then looked to Nocens and stared into her eyes before very suddenly moving foreward and kissing her lips before backing up. "Well Nocens.....there is always a chance for someone to change if the parents are willing to try. So...we can just teach the child how to be good."

She then sighs out and lays back on the bed, pulling Nocens against her chest "Nocens.....how does it feel to have milk in your breasts? I've always wondered what it feels like....they looks big."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Nocens half-smirked at the kiss; anyone else would have been beheaded before they even started moving. But she laid with her dear friend, looking up at the ceiling so far overhead, and at Ukhel herself.

Nocens blinked at the odd question, turning and leaning so her upper body was over Ukhel's, and she could look directly into her eyes. "I'm not a cow, I don't make milk." She said this, not as if she was offended, but as a factual statement. The idea was ridiculous. Of course, she was painfully unaware of the truth, painful being the operative word.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel relaxed against the bed, her eyes lidded as she waited for the next movement or next word that would be uttered from her emperor, but there was not a simple peep for a moment. She then giggled when Nocens said she was not a cow and gently moved a hand to her nipple and tugged on it. "Well, of course you're not a cow. But, females like us that are mammals produce milk from their tits when they have children in order to feed them, this is what is hapening to your right now."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens let out an audible 'eep' as her breast was touched, then pulled at. She bit her lip, looking down at the fingers on her black and golden skin as a watery, white fluid left her body. It made her feel odd, because she could feel it come out of her, and as it did, the pain in that breast was alleviated. She felt rather embarrassed, as well as grossed out, but also interested. The watery fluid stood in stark contrast to hers and Ukhel's skins. The more that had came out, the thicker it became, however, until it did look like milk in Nocens' memory.

Nocens looked at the fluid that ran along her upper body and Ukhel's fingers. "Wh-wh-what did... y-you do t-t-to me?" Nocens voice was light and hesitant. She felt strange, this feeling that had taken her over as she was shown how to rid herself of this pain in her body.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel smiled and then slowly placed a finger over the lips of Nocens "Shh, i'm just going to help you....okay? Let me relieve some of the pain." with that she moved to one breasts and placed her lips gently over the nipple, trapping it in her mouth before sucking on it a bit, with each mouth full she'd spit it out, too embaressed to proceed with swallowing. Meanwhile she use her other hand to gently tug and pull on the other nipple to let the liquid seep out, her tails were waving quite excitedly behind her as she did this.

After a single minute she backed off and wiped her lips "There, you're a bit empty now....you should feel a major weight off your shoulders."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens had squirmed and moaned softly as her protector sucked at her. She felt a mixture of emotions, but she recognized embarrassment as well as pleasure. Instinctively, she had ran a hand through Death's hair, holding her to her engorged bosom, and continued to tangle her fingers in the Togabito's hair even after she pulled away.

And Nocens did feel the pain in her breast go away, as well as that awful feeling of fullness. But, in the wake of pain's leaving, she still felt the pleasure in her blood. The veins on her skin glowed brightly, giving off a fair amount of light from her flesh as the magma moved swiftly.

There was a shine in Nocens' eye as she smirked at Ukhel, still playing with the woman's hair a few seconds after she had stopped sucking at Nocens. The Emperor pulled the Togabito towards her and slowly licked a couple droplets of milk off Death's lips, letting her tongue linger just for a moment there.

Nocens remained on her knees, her breasts just below Ukhel's chin as the Emperor leaned over her friend, looking down at her face. Nocens wondered briefly whose breasts were bigger currently, her own or Death's. She smirked again; she was sure hers were noticeably bigger. Perhaps being an adult wasn't so bad.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel panted softly as suddenly she was pulled towards her empress and any drop of milk left on her lips were licked off, she squirmed and felt heat rise to her body at this and shivered as the tongue lingered, pulling back a bit quickly only to be moved back into a position where she was hardly even sitting, her eyes locked with the shinning eyes of Nocens. She then quickly and suddenly moved up and pushed Nocens against the bed, pressing her firmly into it,her hair falling to cover her face, forcing her to push it back behind her ear.

She kept her hands firm around Nocens wrist and made sure she was hoving a just a bit our of reach so she wasn't risking the baby "Just because you're boobs are bigger doesn't mean anything." she stated, as if she had read the emperor's mind, or maybe she just knew her well enough to know she was thinking that. "Milk inflates breasts a lot!"
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens muscled herself up, even though her shoulder bent strangely as her wrist was held down, but she forced herself up until her own breasts pressed against Ukhel's firmly, their faces only hairs apart. Nocens' own hair, long enough that it dragged when she walked, lay under her in a silky mass.

Nocens spoke quietly, looking into Ukhel's left eye. "Does it... Bother you, my sweet Death? Maybe you're wrong; maybe yours are bigger. The only way to tell... Is to check." On the last word, Nocens was so close to Ukhel that their lips brushed together before the Emperor let herself fall back onto her mass of dark hair.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel watched as Nocens slowly lifted up and moved so that she was just inches from her face. She then let out a sigh as their lips brushed then rolled her eyes, the pupils swirling around in them before she stared down at Nocens "Nocens, you are going to call me Ukhel when not in public, okay? It is offsetting and gross to be called Death and a situation as such. Now, we can compare breasts size but I truly don't see the purpose in that.~" with that she suddenly got off the emperor and stretched, moving onto her feet and standing up "Welp, I have duties to do. Death is a very busy thing after all. Now that i've shown you how to ease yourself I think it's time I get to work."
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Spoiler:
With speed that had made her famous, Nocens rose and moved behind Ukhel as she attempted to go. The Emperor pressed herself against her friend's back, while her hands reached around to grope the Togabito's breasts, squeezing them. She moved and latched onto the General in a fraction of the time it would take a person to blink. Nocens fingers pulled lightly at Ukhel's nipples.

"Mmm, but one of those duties is doing as I say. And I can think of a list of much better things to do than simply patrol the Palace; and lets be honest, that's all you really have to do unless there's a problem. But the others can watch over the Palace for a few... hours." On the last word, she twisted her fingers playfully, hooking one leg around one of Ukhel's so she couldn't leave.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel jumped when suddenly the empress was behind her and grabbing her breasts, her nipples getting squeezed and twisted, she felt her mind fuzz up a bit and panted softly at this action, her body heating up slowly. "W-well I guess, but that does not change the fact that for all the time we've known eachother you hardly refer to me a Ukhel or Natasha, it's annoying." though even through saying that she slowly moved back to the bed and flopped on her face, unable to see much now as her face was crammed into the bed "Now kindly get off? Im sorta trapped." she hadn't even acknowledged the comment on about a few hours, but the thought of what that meant did linger in her mind.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens moved so she was beside Ukhel. She dragged a finger slowly up her leg before grabbing the former Quincy's ass, letting go only to slide her hand up and along one of her tails. Nocens continued to stroke the tail as she leaned down, kissing her friend's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, my Ukhel. I'll call you whatever you want in private for now on, I promise." The Emperor sat back up, still playing with Ukhel's tail.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel sighed out as she was free'd and looked towards nocens with a smirk, then suddenly her hands were on the Emperor's chains that connected her to hell and suddenly she had the chains wrapped around her neck, arms and legs and was pressing her firmly into her boyd, tugging on the chains to give a rough squeeze "You better be sorry.~" she said, putting a air of power in her voice as her three feather tipped tails began to tickle along the emperors body as she held her hostage by her own chains. "Now, let's have some fun, Nocens.~"
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens blushed, the golden magma rushing to her cheeks as her Chains were roughly grabbed. The one at her clavicle, almost like a collar itself, wrapped around her neck and arms as Ukhel grabbed the invisible Chains.

She squirmed, her enlarged bosom flattening somewhat from laying down as she giggled at the tickling. Nocens moved her knee to hit Ukhel in the rear, pulling her down to kiss the Togabito. Though Nocens was muscling her way to move, she let Ukhel hold her down, instead pulling her down and keeping her down, kissing Ukhel deeply, biting at her lip and tongue, holding her friend's hair to keep her from pulling away.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ükhel Poe on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Spoiler:
Ukhel jumped at the sudden wack against her rear, followed by her getting pulled down and into a sudden kiss with Nocens, she didn't object though and loved every moment of the kissing including the biting. She couldnt help but struggle though when her hair was pulled and retaliated by tightening the chains even more and moving them all around so that were now wrapped around her tits, pressed into her crotch and rubbing inbetween her ass cheeks.
Ükhel Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocens on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Spoiler:
Nocens continued the kissing until even she needed to come up for air, so to speak. She didn't let go of Ukhel, only pulling away a little, glancing down at herself. She blushed deeper, the magma in her skin making her cheeks and neck glow brightly.

Bound literally by her Chains, her breasts stuck almost straight up and seemed bigger somehow, without gravity pulling at them. As for the other areas, the chains simply made her arch her back and growl in her throat, feeling a deep desire burning in her. She hadn't been consentually intimate in decades, not since her husband in the sixties. Many years of desire roiled through her veins.

She pulled Ukhel down again, roughly kissing her lips before pulling the Togabito's head to her neck, the shoulder, then lower still.

Custom Skill:
Nocens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top