» Character Theme songs
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 pm by Azalea

» Racial Techniques (WIP)
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm by Azalea

» It's a Party! (Invite only)
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:40 pm by Non-Player Character

» Changing Race on Damnation
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 pm by Azalea

» The Power of a Dragon (Open Training Thread)
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:51 am by The Wandering Scholar

Rusty, but new (Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rusty, but new (Open)

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Sabiruchi Tsuyosa, Head of the Tsuyosa Noble Family of Seireitei, and the Second Seat to the Captain Commander of the Gotei, was in a good mood. She was strolling through the Seireitei, wearing her favorite dress and white parka, her shoulder length brown hair bouncing in a light breeze under the sun. It was unseasonably warm, despite the snow on the ground. Her bare feet made almost no noise on the stone under her. Her handler, one of the elusive ninja-like Shinigami that answered only to the Second Division Captain and the Commander, was nowhere to be seen. Her collar was a thin black choker that she could almost forget she was wearing. She had completely tuned out her Inner Hollow's raving for a while.

It was a good day and she was feeling more like her old self with each step. She could feel the stress falling away as she walked, back straight, chest out, shoulders back and hands in her parka pockets. Her small Zanpakuto bounced lightly against her ribs from where it was hung inside the parka, and the Division Insignia on her parka kept her from being disturbed on her walk.

She did have a destination in mind, rather than walking aimlessly like some were prone to doing. She was heading towards the parts of Seireitei that the Twelfth Division frequented, and consequently, many shops carried the latest electronics. She had a mental list of everything she wanted to buy, and had enough coin in her pockets to buy anything she desired. As she walked, she thought briefly if she should restock her supply of Soul Candy, not that she ever used any these days. But the Candy did expire, so she should be prepared in case of an emergency.

"Perhaps Chappy, or the new pony-headed model," Sabiruchi said in a firm voice despite talking to herself. She didn't believe in mumbling.

Species : Human
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rusty, but new (Open)

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Tech day, as Oshime Baozhai, Captain of the Twelfth Division, referred to it, had become a tradition in her life. Once every month, she would head down to the stores near her division that sold various electronic devices and technological tat, looking for anything that caught her eye or interested her. Usually it was just a few things she could take apart and examine their circuit boards and whatnot, but every once in a while she stumbled onto a special toy or device she would cherish and never perform a vivisection on.

She walked towards the stores, the snow on the ground not stopping her from wearing the casual outfit she usually adorned. Her orange shirt with a black hourglass design on it, a black minivest above that and a kneelength blue skirt hiding her shameful secret. The wind lofted her orange hair forward before gravity brought it back down, her natural blue and black streaks along for the ride. Her shoes crinkled through the light snow as she approached the first shop of the day, her mismatched eyes scanning the window for any new or interesting things that intrigued her.

Sadly, none in the first shop did, but maybe the next. However, what did catch her eye was a sight she was not exactly thrilled to see, the sight of Sabiruchi Tsuyosa, a high ranking Shinigami and...acquaintance of her adoptive mother. Oshime grumbled some things to herself that would get her mouth cleaned with soap if Lanying was around to hear them and tried to be nonchalant as she walked over to the next shop, looking to remain out of sight of her mother's...pet.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Sabiruchi, while normally the picture of elegance, when not the very image of fury, almost never had accidents or fell. She was a lady, and ladies must always be poise, she believed. However, her reverie distracted her just long enough to collide with a number of patrons outside a shop specializing in small toys.

The petite Lieutenant bit back what would have been a scathing number of insults as she picked herself out of the slush, brushing off her parka and bare legs. She took three long breaths before helping the other customers up, before bowing; however, the patrons were long gone, fearful of the Vizard. Shaking her head ever so slightly in distaste, Sabre uttered what was probably her most used phrase, "You bitches." but it was said calmly and without her usual rage.

This shaking though caused her to glimpse the Captain known as Oshime, leader of the technologically advanced Twelfth Division. She knew that Oshime was a member of the Baozhai Family, and as such, had no great love for the Captain, but she knew that the Captain had access to the best machines in Seireitei. She'd be able to obtain some updated equipment if she asked, or so Sabiruchi assumed. She could pay quite well; probably far more than that cow leader of the Giants.

With a sway of her hips, Sabiruchi changed direction to put her in Oshime's path, calling out to her when she was near enough. She mentally noted that, yes, there was a store on this street selling the pony-shaped Soul Candy dispensers, as she passed it.

"Salutations, young Captain Baozhai. May I have words with you?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:01 pm

It took a good amount of willpower for Oshime not to laugh as she saw and heard the woman she was muttering to herself about take a tumble into the dissipating snow. Usually so noble and elegant and walking like she had the world's worst wedgie, as most of the snobbish nobility thought was so proper, it brought great joy to see that gravity worked on her just as it did everyone else, taking her to the ground where all the filth belonged.

Still though, she could not dawdle lest she get caught by the woman and pulled into her world. She shuffled away from the spot, completely fine with skipping a few stores for a sake of making it a safe distance away from the noble annoyance. However, that did not seem to be in the cards, as the woman soon appeared in front of her, presumably having noticed the vividly coiffed woman walking through the otherwise drab and dull district.

“Damn...” she muttered under her breath once her plan was defeated, stopping in her tracks as her eyes met Sabiruchi's. “...Hello Lieutenant Tsuyosa. Of course you may.” The words came out of Oshime's mouth whether she wanted them to or not, unable to deal with the consequences that would come with blowing off the head of a noble house and someone with frequent contact with her mother.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:26 am

Once sure she had the much younger Baozhai's attention, Sabiruchi gave a deep bow, bending nearly in half at the waist, despite wearing a dress. Oddly, she didn't seem to suffer any unwanted effects due to this deep motion, and her legs somehow did not bend. She quickly returned to her proper posture and moved so she was at a sociable distance from the young Captain.

Though proper etiquette called for Sabiruchi to continue eye contact with whomever she was speaking to, her eyes quickly left the bright woman and instead focused on the display windows of the surrounding stores. She still spoke to the Captain despite her lack of attention.

"I had hope that you may set the Tsuyosa Estate with a more powerful computer system than our current models. You will of course be paid quite well, both for the new systems and for installation. Our current systems still have the bulky monitors of the previous decade, and I found it was high time the Tsuyosa stopped living in the past." Normally, Sabiruchi would have found it rude to speak directly of business before speaking of personal affairs between Nobility, however she was aware that the Baozhai were not as... refined, as her own Family. And she sincerely did not desire to lose a chance at a business transaction. Newer computers meant being more modern, which in turn meant better business, which would bring more wealth to the Tsuyosa and aid in the long process of restoring them to their proper place; the top.

As she had spoke, Sabre eyed several stores that carried devices she wanted, electronic readers, electric blankets, and what appeared to be a very large television but was curved. She had taken several large bags of Kan out of her pocket and was counting off Kan without paying attention, it seeming to be second nature. She clearly had a great wealth inside the pockets of her parka, despite the impracticality of carrying the coins everywhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Etiquette and poise dripped from every orifice this woman had, simultaneously obnoxious and overbearing. It was as if every thought and idea had to be filtered through some etiquette check before she was capable of acting on it, though it did not show in the speed of her actions. She bent like a robot and seemed to measure the distances between them as if she was required to act on some sort of programming commanding her to remain a set distance while speaking.

“I see, that's quite the endeavor...” Oshime responded, making sure to neither deny nor accept the job with her response. The job was not all that hard or complex, nor was it interesting or intriguing. There was the fear that she would be playing IT support for what might as well be a stubborn old person, getting a call at three in the morning because the emails will not show up and she must have gotten rid of it when she installed the new computers.

Then there was the fact that she would have to go to the Tsuyosa noble house to do the job and considering the...animosity of the two households there was no guarantee she would be getting out of there afteralive. Perhaps the job itself was just a ruse by this pet to get rid of the daughter of her owner, a way to insult and pain Lanying in a way not otherwise possible.

The woman was counting her wealth right here in public as if it was perfectly normal to flaunt a pile of coins. Being wealthy did not buy common sense, it seemed. The Baozhais had a large amount of wealth as well, but Oshime had never seen Lanying or any of the others counting out wads of cash unless they were in the middle of paying for a service...and the one time that Lany had used a bunch of coins as “shiny things” to distract Oshime from coloring on the walls, but that was not something she wanted to remember.

“What...systems would you be looking to use?” Oshime questioned, ignoring the nagging want for her “Mommy” digging at the back of her mind, “There are any number of modern systems of varying usage, so it would depend on what you needed.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:28 pm

While she and Oshime spoke, Sabiruchi gestured to a shop assistant and asked them to retrieve the items Sabre had wanted, being sure the employee knew which they were before handing her two bags of coins; one payment for the purchases, the other for services rendered.

"My apologies, young Captain Baozhai. I did not wish to walk by the shop without getting what I needed. To answer your question, I desire to outfit the estate with the fastest computers than can be made available, so long as I can register them to the private intranet at the Tsuyosa Estate; though the routers need to be updated. I should also install more layers of security to our private servers; cyber crime is as damning as actual theft these days, though I'm sure the Baozhai know all about that," despite the implied accusation, her voice was level and flat; she clearly saw this as just another business transaction, not a deal between members of two Noble families. "I heard that the HD monitors and plasma computers are among the best to use, do you think those would be readily available?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:22 pm

For someone who wanted to exude the very meaning of poise and elegance, Sabiruchi sure was being rude with the way she gestured to the shopkeep in her attempt to multitask, as opposed to devoting her full attention to the individual she was attempting to hire for a job.

“Mmm, I see. That's quite a task.” She uttered to the woman, almost impressed that she seemed to know her stuff. Impressed and also annoyed, as it made her less likely to make up some reason to decline the job, as her mother's pet would likely be able to see through any of her lies. Though, it would make the job easier in theory, if she accepted, as she would not have to try to explain to the woman every little detail and action she took.

“Uhh, yeah, that would not be out of the question.” Oshime answered, shrugging. “How big of a job would this be, exactly? How many computers to wire to the network?”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Sabiruchi thought for a moment, her left hand twitching as she resisted the urge to tap her chin. "I believe there are only twenty computers on the property, though seven of those are in the security room and can most likely be replaced by fewer, but larger, monitors. Splitting the screens will most likely allow security to keep the same number of cameras in operation. However, I was hoping to get a custom sized monitor placed in my personal rooms, if that would not be too much trouble. Something between ninety and a hundred inches for the screen, in my bedroom."

This time, the nearly nine-hundred year old Noble turned fully to Captain Oshime Baozhai. Though her facial expression was mostly blank, her eyes had a dim curiosity in them. "I've never had to hire someone to personally install systems and computers like these, so I must admit I am unsure about payment. Would two point five million Kan be enough for your rendered services? If not, I'm sure I could write you a check for whatever your work would require. Of course I would pay you separately for the machines." Her voice was as flat and level as always, but she made no effort to be quite when mentioning such a large quantity of money when on a busy street. She hadn't even given it a second thought, instead merely looking directly into the Captain's eyes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:30 am

“A one hundred inch screen is doable but not really...practical.” Oshime replied as her mind began going through the logistics of what the woman was requesting. The labor, the materials, the time, it was going to be a very big project and Oshime was not one to volunteer herself to doing a huge amount of work, even if she was being paid well to do it.

And now Sabiruchi was staring at her intently. What was with this woman, she always had to make people uncomfortable through her oddness. Plus, she was...did she just say two point five million? Oshime stared blankly as the amount of money flitted through her mind, the enormity of the sum weighing on her in a way that might as well have left her catatonic. As a member of a very wealthy noble family, she was certainly aware of such sums of money and many much higher. However, they were the family's and never directly hers, so to be offered an insane amount of funds for a tasking but not incredible amount of work was just...incredible.

Images of gelatin filled swimming pools and castle sized bouncy castles were all her mind could see, fantasies that Lanying would absolutely veto no matter if Oshime were paying for it on her own, but still, she could just imagine how many toys she could buy with that much money! “I...I do it...” Oshime idly babbled, nearly letting her thumb slip into her mouth as she thought of her soon to be bank account.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:25 am

To the Tsuyosa, this conversation was no more interesting than when she had asked the employee to run her errand for her. To her, it was just another business transaction, though one with a more important party than the aforementioned employee. So, Sabiruchi smiled her dull, but curious, eyes.

Her red eyes closed slightly as she reached into her left pocket and withdrew several heavy bags of Kan, which noticeably made her lean to one side once she was physically holding them, even though a couple were set on the ground. "I'm a firm believer in fairness, but I'm not a fool either. Many people would shirk their duties if paid all at once, or miss things when in a rush to get paid," Sabiruchi's red eyes blinked before she showed a genuine smile and stifled a tiny musical laugh. "Not that I'm accusing you of doing so. But here; it's half your payment. It's all there, but I can count it out if you don't trust that it's the actual one point two five."

Sabiruchi had to plant her feet slightly wider apart to resume standing straight, though she was reluctant to set the bags down on the street. In her new stance, her parka was opened more, revealing more of her dress and the handle of her dagger-like Zanpakuto fell out, though it was still fastened into the parka.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:27 am

Oshime stared at the sacks of currency, fully realizing that she was not just offered a huge amount of worthless funny money or counterfeit money and that the woman was not joking about the payment. These were enough money to buy her anything she could want for weeks to come, and yet here she was just walking about with such a sum on her person as if it were as natural as carrying around a diaper bag-err, purse. A purse, what normal women her age carried their things in, not that other thing, that would be silly.

“R-right, of course...” Sure, “only” half, however could she make ends meet with only half the total pay up front. “N-no, I trust you...” Oshime replied, afraid that she would start rolling and swimming in the coins like an excited toddler if she chose to count them here in public. She could have that fun in her playpen later, turn it into a currency kiddy pool where none of it would get lost in the riffraff of the streets.

Still though, how was she supposed to carry all this, it was heavy and cumbersome and she did not come equipped with a big parka full of pockets to carry immense amounts of cash. That seemed to be the only reason that the Tsuyosa wore the parka as well, as she was clearly wearing a much less form-hiding dress under it, as if she was going to some snobby upperclass party afterwards. Probably a party to count their money or whatever rich snobs did, though Oshime took solace in her unfounded thought that accepting all this cash would mean that Sabiruchi would be at a disadvantage at her dumb little party.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:43 am

Sabiruchi nodded her head before looking at the bags in her hands. She furrowed her brow in thought, another unusual expression on her face. "I don't suppose you know the Kido that distorts space in a small region. No, of course not. It's a highly unpractical spell, and its usefulness is debatable. Here, allow me."

Sabiruchi set one bag down, reaching in to her pocket and withdrew a SoulPhone, with a pink color and small cartoon horses on the outer cover. She quickly shoved the phone back into her pocket, it only being exposed for a few moments, before she had a much simpler, completely black SoulPhone in her hand. As she dialed a long series of numbers on it, she looked to Oshime.

"Would you prefer the money sent to the Baozhai Estate in Seireitei, or your office in the Twelfth Division? Or anywhere else in Seireitei. Kerrigor will move them for you, so you're not over-encumbered and can continue your business here." Sabiruchi now seemed to be thinking aloud to herself as she continued, "Though that does remind me that I should give Kerrigor an advance on his pay; he does have his mother's birthday next week, though he hasn't brought it up yet. Why that man hasn't asked for the day off, I cannot fathom. Well, he's getting paid leave for next week. I don't need someone to carry my things at my beck and call."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 am

Oshime's smile brought about by her recent winfall began to fall as the woman spoke down to her about her knowledge of Kido and some of the various spells involved. It was demeaning to be thought of as a know nothing, especially when one was actually quite adept and knowledgeable at the subject at hand. “I do, actually, including the other form of it used for the opposite manner, to make a large space seem smaller inside. Much less practical and hidden as a footnote in study from a scientific study over five hundred years old until I found it while researching spatial distortion research of yesteryear. I just never took the time to learn either of them while there were more pertinent Kido techniques to make use of.” The scientist rebutted with a small smirk. Yeah, that should shut her up good...

What the hell kind of phone was that just now...? Clad in cartoon animals...it was like something that Oshime herself would have, just in a different color and with different animals. What an odd juxtaposition from this stick-up-her-butt poiseful noblewoman. “Just...send it to the Baozhai estate with Lanying as the secondary name” Oshime answered. That would mean that if she were not there in time, Lanying could keep it safe for her from the prying hands of others.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:48 am

Sabiruchi continued punching numbers into her SoulPhone, some kind of code apparently because it was definitely not a phone number, or any number. Sabiruchi wasn't even looking at the phone now, raising her eyes to look at Oshime.

"Knowing of the spells but lacking the ability to cast them wouldn't help you, Captain. It's not as if you could practice in the street until you got it right, after all. And these bags would weigh you down considerably if you tried to hold on to them." She wasn't trying to be condescending of course, never condescending, only factual.

Sabiruchi closed her phone with a loud snap, pushing it back into her pocket. "Kerrigor is a good man. One of the Shimazu's vassels originally, until he came to work for me. One can always find work for a strong and loyal Werewolf, even if he's not a Shinigami. Though I do suspect he's picked up a few Kido on his own and figured out the flash-step. Nothing too advanced, but still. I've considered sending him to the Academy for proper training, though he'll complain he's too old for the Shinigami lifestyle."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 am

Oshime certainly did not need to be told the difference between knowledge of a spell and knowledge of using a spell, especially not by some annoying noble pet to her mother. Maybe she could get Lany to give her leash an extra strong tug next time she could speak to her. “Obviously, don't take me for a foolish child.” The scientist said defensively, “You meaniebutt.” Well she almost kept her dignity intact during this conversation. Still, the woman was being a meanie doodiehead and she had to know it!

What was she babbling on about now? Something about a werewolf and an errand boy and kido and blah blah blah, it was nothing that Oshime needed to worry herself with, she had other things to do. She was a big important Captain Shinigami lady so there were many important things she was supposed to be doing today, like...buying toys? That seemed right, even if something also told her that it wasn't. Sabiruchi certainly wasn't going to buy her some toys so this conversation was just taking valuable time she could be spending playing with and buying silly toys! Her vacant stare should have been obvious to the noblewoman that she ha checked out of Sabiruchi's blathering long ago.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Sabiruchi dismissed the thoughts of Kerrigor with a wave of her hand. Setting Captain Baozhai's payment on the ground before her, Sabiruchi bowed at the waist. "While I would wait for Kerrigor with you, I have other affairs that must be attended to. Which does remind me, however, will you be attending the ball this weekend at the Tsuyosa Estate? I sent Commander Baozhai three invitations, but I can't be sure they were received properly. If you do attend, however, please not that donations will be collected upon arrival; the proceeds will go towards funding a new housing project in the Rukon." Without waiting for an answer, Sabiruchi bowed again, almost in half, before turning on her heel and made a direct route towards a store she had seen earlier that had the most unusual television on display.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 pm

...Ball? What ball? Like... a ball pit to play in? Then she remembered Lanying saying something about a special ball at a noble estate. She really did not want to go to such a prissy, uptight event but Lanying would probably make her for the sake of noble relations and other boring stuff like that. She hated dressing up in big poofy dresses and fancy attire, it always made her feel out of place. And what was this about a donation? The Tsuyosa were rich, as evident by the immediate transaction, so why should the party guests pay for the Tsuyosa's charitable endeavors? What a crock... “...I do not know if I will be there. I'll talk to Mommy about it...Lanying. I'll talk to Lanying.” Oshime responded, annoyed at this woman's inability to hold a conversation that she herself started in the first place.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Sabiruchi hadn't gone very far, only a few stores away to examine the strange television that was purposely bent and curved. She examined it through the shop's window, wondering why the curve mattered. In what way, she thought to herself, did it improve the quality, and better yet, how did curving the screen result in a better image.

After deciding against the curved screen, Sabiruchi made a purchase of the new Soul Candy dispenser, with the pony theme, as well as an updated Soul Phone along with a new EReader. After paying, she returned to the street to continue browsing the store, though her mind was thinking about the ball she was going to host in an effort to get the other Families to help donate to one of her chosen charities, the new housing attempt in the outer regions.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:18 pm

What was this woman's problem? She had less ability to concentrate than Oshime did in a toy store, even one with lots of neat toy spaceships and stuff. Yet here was Sabiruchi wandering and gawking around the businesses, looking at every piece of tech she could find. “H-hey, pay attention!” Oshime yelled at the woman as she chased after her, like she let go of a child's hand in an arcade.

Having to do all this tech support, go to a dumb annoying ball, perhaps all this money was not worth the effort. Though...maybe not, it was an awful lot of money and all the things she could buy with it...Okay, it was probably still worth it, even having to deal with the pompous airhead of a noblewoman. “Don't just start a business contract and then run away...” Oshime whined to the woman when she caught up with her, “I can't help if you leave me behind.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Sabiruchi turned her head, looking at Oshime running towards her. She straightened and brushed down the front of her outfit.

"Is something amiss, Captain? I had thought we had already finished our transaction." Sabiruchi blinked slowly, reaching into her pocket and placed a small herbal leaf in her mouth, chewing it with her mouth closed. Supposedly, it would help with the chill of the day, warming her up inside. She doubted it would, but it was worth a try.

"Is there something you needed to know?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:41 pm

But...what? This woman...”I, uh, thought you needed me to assist you in picking out the components you wanted me to install...” Oshime responded, suddenly feeling very awkward at how she was responding to this woman's unpredictability.

“I, uh, I dunno...” She muttered, her error making her feel less like someone on a business contract and more like a child trying to talk to her babysitter. “Hungry...” She idly muttered, not even realizing that she had said it aloud.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Sabiruchi thought this over. It was her money paying for the components, but she wasn't keen on picking out the parts. If she had wanted to do that, she would have done the whole thing herself. No, she'd rely on Oshime's judgement to get the parts and computers herself.

"No, Captain. I'll let you pick out whatever you think is the best that can be obtained legally. If you need to order anything, just bill it to the Tsuyosa Estate and I'll cover it all. I'm sure you'd be a better judge of what the best gadgets and processors are than I would, so I'd rather not slow the process down."

She had stuffed the leaf into the corner of her mouth while she spoke, keeping it out of view. Surprisingly, it did make her feel a slight warmth in her breast. Perhaps she'd order some more.

Sabre heard Oshime's mutter of hunger. "Hungry, Captain Baozhai? I suppose it is getting rather late in the afternoon. Would you like to accompany me to the Tsuyosa Estates for a meal? My chef can make you whatever you like, and you'll have an opportunity to look at the outdated machines we've been using."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshime Baozhai on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 pm

That made more sense to Oshime, that was for sure. She had assumed that this was the point of the whole runaround to begin with, yet Sabiruchi seemed to think that their transaction was over and they had parted ways, despite not saying goodbye or even acknowledging her departure. What a rude way to leave, especially for such a wannabe high class noblewoman. “Uh, yeah, that makes sense.” She acknowledged, not wanting to present such an accusation to the woman.

Oh shoot, she really did hear what she muttered, that was not a good look for the scientist. Oooh, but a nice fancy lunch was looking really good right now. But...it would be awkward in a way, but it was also work for the contract that just paid her a tushyload of cash. Decisions... Despite being deep in thought on the matter, Oshime found herself nodding to the offer of lunch as her tummy rumbled once more, taking the choice from her conscious thoughts to her subconscious actions.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabiruchi Tsuyosa on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Sabiruchi heard the growling stomach and thought of her adoptive sister, Ao, with her big appetite. The corner of her mouth twitched upward slightly before she nodded. "Well, I suppose we could do lunch now then."

She looked around the stores before shrugging. "If you follow me, we can take the back streets to the Estate. We'll have to go in through Ao's gate instead of the main one. Don't worry, though, you won't need to worry about updating her section of the grounds. I'm sure Ao is quite content with her pyramid being left alone."

Making sure Oshime would follow, Sabre started to walk north-east.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top