Top posting users this week

Latest topics
» From Kagamino with Love (Open)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:49 pm by Echidna

» End of Waiting (Va'tet/Kibo)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:35 am by Kagayakashi Kibo

» It's a Party! (Invite only)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 am by Shiroki

» The Power of a Dragon (Open Training Thread)
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am by The Wandering Scholar

» Idol Singer, Stunted Words (OPEN)
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:52 am by Shiroki

» Flames of Redemption (A What If Plot)
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:04 am by Kagayakashi Kibo

» List of important Terms and their definitions
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Nocens

» Schiedsrichter A - UNFINISHED
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 pm by [ A ]

» Infestation Training thread (Open/Hanzo)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm by Shiroki

Character Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Quotes

Post by Nocens on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Quotes are self-explanatory. Has your character ever said something profound, or that simply just describes them so well? This is where you post them. Please, one post each, but alter it as many times as you wish. Add as many quotes as you'd like.

There is a standard format, however. All posts and quotes should follow it to as much detail as possible. It goes as follows:

"Quote goes here", Character Name, Reason for quote, recipient, book or battle quote was taken from, Year.

Please use quotations around the quote. Books or battles the quote was said during should be italicized, and the year should be labeled AD or BC to differentiate time periods for clearer understanding.

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

Race : Togabito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Quotes

Post by Nocens on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm

"I am Sin." Nocens, first words, 13,104 BC

"Look, my friends. Everything dies, and every fades in time. Even the Kushinada can be killed. But not us. We are eternal. We are Togabito." Nocens, to her future Generals and Merroseed, 1802 AD

"Merroseed was a fool and arrogant. He betrayed my loyalty for the last time. I am the true Emperor of Hell! Does anyone here challenge me? Does anyone question my right to rule?" Nocens, crowning herself Emperor after killing Emperor Merroseed, 1945 AD

Custom Skill:
Hell Aura: Advanced (Higher levels of this Skill cause the area around the Togabito to become tainted by their negative energy. Prolonged time in the area slowly transforms it into a miniature Hell. At lower levels, this is illusionary, but at the highest levels, the location becomes a portal to Hell. This is however, temporary and will slowly fade when the Togabito leaves)
Nocens

Race : Togabito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyo Pekku on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:55 am

"Sometimes you think things can never change, then suddenly you're proven wrong." ~Taiyo Pekku speaking to squad 9 collectively after she was accepted as the captain.

"You can't just suddenly start living a happy life, that stuff takes time and effort. You can't decide one day "Hey, I want to be happy." then think you're happy, happiness is one of those emotions that takes a while to truly come forth. You can be sad hella' easy, you can be mad hella' easy, there is no reward to those two, but to truly say you are happy, to say you pushed through and managed to smile....that is a reward in itself!" ~Taiyo Pekku addressing "------" in therapy.
Taiyo Pekku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Character Quotes

Post by Shiroki on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:43 pm

"Where are you, where are you, little lost stray?
The den is in ruins; the master's away.
Where were you, how could you, desert them in need?
And why should he not? He's the Getaway Kid.

Ryoka, ryoka, run away home
Remain far away from the Seireitei's dome.
Fiddle-de-dum and fiddle-de-dee
The Getaway Kid is after me

A week or a season, a decade or three,
the reiatsu traces still linger on me.
Run away, run away, run till you bleed
you cannot escape from the Getaway kid"

~hopscotch and skipping rhyme sung by children in the district of Inuzuri. References Sereitei's notorious Retrieval unit, a subject for rumors and speculation
Shiroki

Species : Werewolf
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top